Okay today’s list is one of the hardest on me, in terms of too many awesome-looking books I want to read now. At the same time! I now have at least 4 books on here that are battling for my next read. Eeeeep!! I love when that happens. Lots of MMA guys, a few books being compared (feel-wise) to Beautiful Disaster and Thoughtless (magic words to me!), extra adamant reader-recommendations. Even one from J.R. Ward’s BDB series is on here!!!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Worth the Fight by Vi Keeland <— Oh MY MY MY!!!! YES for me. I’m still on a HUGE MMA kick right now, and I think I know what I’m jumping on, tonight (thank you for pointing this one out, Kandace!!) and Felicia confirms this is a standalone and she loves it! She says: “It’s an amazing book. Nico isn’t only hot he’s a heartwarming man…” <— *happy dance*
- Good (Too Good series) by S. Walden <— ooooooh lookie lookie! Eeeeeeep is what I did over and over again when I read this super-taboo read!! Teacher-student romance, and of the more “risqué” kind (keep that in mind if you jump in!). I couldn’t put it down while I simultaneously swooned and cringed! Here is my review. And Sue agrees: “Read it yesterday and got so mad that I have to wait for the sequel…LOL!!! I hate having to wait when a book is so good“
- Gemini by Penelope Ward <— book #2 (Jake Undone), will be releasing later this month (on or around the 21st). Thanks Courtney! I enjoyed this one!! Check out my review.
- BBW Romance Boxed Set (10 Book Bundle) Anthology <– Aimee found us this and says: “over 900 pages 10 in 1″
- The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Molly Harper <— Aimee found us this one, too! “for you Molly Harper fans”
- Driving Mr. Dead by Molly Harper
- Dangerous Embrace (The Embrace Series) by Dana Mason <— Aimee’s find! (“… she has what she wants, a quiet life under
the radar where she can be free of her past and live quietly. Until one night and one brutal act of violence changes everything.“)
- The Rhyn Trilogy by Lizzy Ford <— the entire trilogy bundled in one book (thanks again Aimee!) “Includes all three books in the bestselling young adult (mature teens) paranormal romance series, The Rhyn Trilogy and the short story “Rhyn Trilogy: Origins.”
- Searching For Moore #1 by Julie A Richman <— and book #2 was just released this week!
- Moore to Lose #2 (Needing Moore Series) by Julie A Richman and Janet says: “I’m reading the 2nd one and I like it even better than the first. Have no idea when the 3rd will be out. Hope it’s not a cliff like the first.”
- No One’s Angel by Kelly Walker <— Louise found us this! “I have seen a bargain and the synopsis seems really interesting. No One’s Angel” and Kat is enjoying it! “I bought this. 25% in and man is Alex hot!!! So far it’s really enjoyable. Though in real life I lean more towards gamers and geeks so that may by I am enjoying it so much”
- Carter Reed by Tijan <— Nancy found out this recent release (mafia romance): “Oh My Goodness: CARTER REED … by Tijan, & I am reading this next.”
- The Education of Sebastian (The Education of…) by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— popular amongst our fellow readers and has made a few of our lists, and it’s back! Athena loved it! “Recently finished “The Education of Sebastian” and “The Education of Caroline” by Jane Harvey-Berrick and they were awesomely amazing!! Loved the characters and oh boy does Sebastian turn into a man…alpha and all! A bit taboo but you get through it and fall in love! 4.5 for first and 5+ for the second, go ahead and indulge!“
- The Education of Caroline by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— here is the second book!
- Love and Lists (Chocoholics) by Tara Sivec <— just released and our fellow readers are loving it (of course!!) Some even say it’s the best one so far! Clarissa: “I’m reading Love and Lists by Tara Sivec and I can’t stop laughing! This book is awesome. Love Drew!” and Fritize, too: “ i loved this too! i was reading it on my way home and i’m holding back my laughter because IT WAS THAT FUNNY and i don’t want my co-passengers to think i’m some crazy loon!”
- Willing Captive by Belle Aurora <— Jenny recommends it! “I also really enjoyed Willing Captive by Belle Aurora. It seems like a “dark” read but is not so much.”
- Claimed: Club Sin by Stacey Kennedy <– Jenny says: “Started Claimed by Stacey Kennedy last night and I’m having trouble putting it down”
- Love, Kinsey by Brandy Jeffus Corona <— Janet found us this! Eeeep it sounds like a tear-jerker! I’m holding off of tear-jerkers for awhile! Why? Because of…
- When It Rains by Lisa De Jong <— made me cry my eyes out before work yesterday!! *sigh*. I do recommend it but stock up on tissues. (I was enjoying it and didn’t think it would affect me that much, but it really picked up steam towards the middle and I couldn’t control my emotions at that point). Review to come…
- Forever Innocent by Deanna Roy <— here’s another one that I found not too long ago and purchased. I want to read it SO bad but it too, looks like tear-jerker potential. I’m debating starting this one, or that MMA one, up there, tonight. I guess it’ll depend on my mood…
- Until November (Until series) by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— Lisa recommends this one! “Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds is right up your alley in book boyfriend world, almost 50 percent and loving everything, super alpha male named Asher and oohhh he has brothers too… it really was good up there with raising ryan, consumed” Wow… makes me think it’s another fighter/MMA book considering the other two books she compared it to. YAY!!!
- Raising Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed) by Alyssa Rae Taylor <— the one Lisa mentioned, above.
- Consumed by Skyla Madi <— and the other one she mentioned (and I really enjoyed this one too!) see my review
- Lover At Last: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward <— WOW!!!! On sale today! (thanks again Aimee!) Here is my review.
- The Dark Light of Day by T.M. Frazier <— the one i read last week and loved, and Joanna (and crew) love it too! (see my review)
Joanna: Anyone read/reading The Dark Light of Day? This one is blowing me away. I thought it was good and now I just want to cry, it’s so good…
Kathy: Loved it!
Kristi: Loved, Loved, Loved this book. My favorite of the year!
Kandace: I’m reading it right now. So good!!
Christine: I just finished it and I loved it!!
Tracey: Just finished and loved it!
Sally: One of the best books I have read this year. It contained everything I love in a book.
Jo: It’s by T.M. Frazier. Definitely one of the best books I’ve read this year…
- Friends Without Benefits (Knitting in the City) by Penny Reid <— Claudia loves it! “Friends without benefits”by Penny Reid is so good, and the funny antics between the characters: priceless!!”
- Beautifully Awake by Riley Mackenzie <— Rebecca recommends! “This awesome book just came out today. I got to beta-read it and I think you’d really like it, Maryse. It made me think of Grey’s Anatomy meets Bared to You. … no cliffy!”
- An Executive Decision (An Executive Decision Trilogy) by Grace Marshall <— Aimee found us this!
- Irresistible Refrain (Tempest) by Michelle Mankin <— ROCK STAR ALERT and it JUST went live on Amazon!!
- City of the Fallen (Dark Tides, Book One) by Diana Bocco <— Vampires (thanks Aimee).
- Breaking Elle by Antoinette Candela <— Aimee found us this! “Passion. Betrayal. Solace. Confusion. Desperation.“
- Only For You by Genna Rulon <— back on the reader recommendations list ’cause Tiffany highly recommends: “Last night I slept only for 3h. And today I was a zombie. WHY ? Because if this excellent book that kept me from sleeping last night !!! I’m talking about Only For You by Genna Rulon !!! It was AMAZING !!!!! Has this Travis/Pidge feeling in the relashionship and I LOVEd it !!” <— oh sheesh. She said the magic words! I wanna!!
- Beneath the Burn by Pam Godwin <— popular amongst many in our crew and Nancy found out it was still on sale.
- Arsen. A broken love story by Mia Asher <— this one made my TOP 5 summer reads list, and so many LOVE the crazy angst such as Athena: “5+++++ Arsen by Mia Asher…I can’t write right now…just read it! What to do after such intensity??!!” and Jennifer: “ It took me a few days to get over that book!!!” and Cori: “Stayed up late last night to finish this one. Wow. I can’t stop thinking about it…” (see my review)
- I Surrender (I Surrender Trilogy Book 1) by Monica James <— back on the reader recommendations list after I got this adamant email from Bianca (and now I’m even more antsy. Welcome to the next book in my what to read next, list): “I stayed up until 5:30am this morning reading ‘I surrender’ after seeing Angela’s recommendation on your Wednesday night post … Maryse you have to read it!!! I don’t even know where to start. I fell in love with Jasper and just when I thought I couldn’t fall in love with him any more he would go and say or do something else and my heart would flutter all over again!! It was an infuriating read and I wanted to slap Eva something silly. It was everything we love in a story BUT it has a cliff hanger which resulted in me crying in frustration!!! And can I say that I am not an emotional reader, well unless its ‘Heart on a chain’ or ‘Wishing for someday soon,’ but unless there is emotional or physical abuse to children I generally don not cry! This story is a combination of thoughtless, beautiful disaster and probably every other book we love. If I had a choice between Kellan, Travis or Jasper I would be absolutely torn!!” <— all I can say is O.M.G. I WANNA READ IT NOW!!!
- Unforgiven by Elizabeth Finn <— not bargain priced but I just received two adamant recommendations from Tiffany: “You need to add Unforgiven by Elizabeth Finn to your List!! New release and it is Fantastic!! Just finished and want to read it all over again!!!” and Catherine: ” if you haven’t started on Unforgiven by Elizabeth Finn yet then put it on your next tbr. It’ll absolutely shatter your heart but in a good way.” —> “Can Darren find a way to move past the pain and forgive the woman he once cared so much for before his anger consumes them both? Or will he drag them both into the hell of an unforgiven past?“
- Obsession (The Plus One Chronicles) <– book #3 was JUST released today!! Ready for more UFC type men? Lisa loves this series! “Jennifer Lyon book 3 is out Obsession (The Plus One Chronicles), it has a Tiffany Snow vibe minus a brother but Sloan makeups in being a Alpha, and he once was a UFC fighter. This is the third and final book I believe. Someone recommended a couple of weeks ago and I got hooked…“
- The Proposition (The Plus One Chronicles) <— Here is book #1 (also adamantly recommended in past lists) and
- Possession (The Plus One Chronicles) <— book #2 (tons of GREAT reviews!). I gotta get on these!