Latest Bargain e-Books & Reader Recommendations – February 6th 2015

by Maryse on February 6, 2015 · 66 comments

in eBook Deals

So many of our fellow reader-bloggers, and our favorite authors attended a “preview” screening of the Fifty Shades movie today in New York and I’ve been hearing over and over again how AWESOME it is!! *squeeeee!!!* I can’t wait! Who here will be seeing it? Will you be going to the theater or waiting for a private (home) showing? *snort* LOL!!! :P *sigh* How cool! I’m LOVING the updates and the pictures.

Well… I couldn’t make New York this time around, but I shall console myself by spending my weekend reading, and of course, I couldn’t be happier with that prospect!

And while there are a few below that look fantastic (and a few I have already read and HIGHLY recommend – take a look, I posted my reviews next to ‘em), I think this weekend I’m sticking with my TBR “short list”.

So whatcha readin’ next? Or whatcha readin’ now?

P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).

P.P.S. Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).

CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE (also includes NA, and YA, bikers, bad boys, bad guys, rock stars etc…)

• Floored (Frenched Book 3) by Melanie Harlow <— JUST RELEASED (and I really enjoyed Frenched-book #1 <— my review). And the series reading order.
  • Please Don’t Stop The Music by Jane Lovering <— Nancy found out this one is on super-sale and I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!! Awesome romance story with quite the twist. READ IT MY FRIENDS!!! (here’s my review. You’ll see. AWESOMENESS!!)
  • Marrying Mister Perfect (Reality Romance Book 1) by Lizzie Shane <— JUST RELEASED (Reality dating show!!!)
  • Alexander (Isle of Eagleland) by Kaydee Mavericks <— JUST RELEASED!! “Almost seven years later… Same town… Same instant spark…Only this time he’s not available, he kept a secret from the start and I’ve had a secret I couldn’t share with him until now…
  • Flame by TOYA RICHARDSON <— JUST RELEASED and bargain priced!!! A vicious breakup… “…even though Amberley has moved on, it would seem that her ex has different ideas. Living with a secret terror, Amberley’s health begins to suffer, forcing her to seek refuge from all the London complications by heading down to her childhood holiday home at the Cornish Coast.
  • Compromise Agreement by Isobel Hart <— JUST RELEASED!!! Hmmm a trio? “When life places you a breath away from sleeping in doorways what would you be willing to do? As Natasha Watts and Sophia Riley watch their lives crumble in front of their eyes, Matthew Faulkner offers the best friends a lifeline…
  • Hers (The Fight Club Book 4) by Becca Jameson <— JUST RELEASED “Kayla Temple is leery about returning to a BDSM lifestyle. Finally free from four horrific years with a man she wishes she could forget, she wants to experience the release of submission again, but can she trust any Dom enough to let herself go?
  • Pulse: (#2 The Beat and The Pulse) by Amity Cross <— JUST RELEASED!! <— BOTH of them (she and he) are UFC fighters!
  • Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense) by J.A. Huss <— recent release that’s back on the list ’cause it’s blowing minds!! HOLY MOLY look at all of the awesome reviews!!! Di-Ann LOVES IT!! “Just pulled an all nighter to finish JA Huss’ 3,2,1. Slow build and I wasn’t sure it was for me but about 25% in and I was hooked. Great story, kind of dark but sweet touching ending. Loved it!” and MichelleS is loving it, too! “3.2.1. – it’s what I am reading right now. Chewing my nails and hiding my Kindle anytime anyone gets within ten feet of me because it’s pretty raunchy! Huge mystery already unfolding…. and I like an author who just shows you the story and doesn’t tell you everything….”
  • Flying by Megan Hart <— ONE OF MY FAV authors (her romance reads have that darkish, slightly somber but deep realistic feel to ‘em) and this one is on super-sale! She takes weekend trips out of town to meet strangers at the hotel bars… “When Stella meets the enigmatic Matthew in Chicago one weekend, she hits some serious turbulence. Something about him tells her she’s not the only one running from the past. The connection between them is explosive, and for the first time, one taste is not enough for Stella. But returning to find a gorgeous man waiting for her is the easy part—facing the reason she’s there is a whole other matter….
  • Losing Francesca by J.A. Huss <— Speaking of J.A. Huss, look at this recent release of hers that I didn’t even know about. It sounds crazy! “Francesca Sabatini came to America to take in the sights, celebrate her high school graduation, and have fun wasting time before college starts in the fall. That’s not what happens. Fresh off the plane and barely on American soil more than a handful of minutes, Francesca’s face is recognized by TSA scanners to be a match for a child who was kidnapped twelve years ago.
  • Whiskey Prince by Toni Aleo <— SUPER-SALE!! RECLUSIVE heir to his family’s whisky company… “Declan knows just what he wants and that is to take over the family dynasty, but when his father gives him an ultimatum, everything he’s worked for could come undone in the blink of an eye. With six months to get married, the reclusive Declan spots Amberlyn across a lake and instantly feels the need to know her. Soon, the two find themselves traveling down a path neither expected.
  • The King: The Original Sinners Book 6 by Tiffany Reisz <— This one’s on BIG sale!!!!
  • Loving Lawson by R.J. Lewis <— SUPER-SALE!!! Nancy found us these two and Kandace loves ‘em!! “I totally love this series. It’s really good. It was a bit more suspenseful than I was expecting.”
  • Saving Lawson (Loving Lawson Book 2) by R.J. Lewis <— and so is book #2!!!
  • Harbour (Runaway Home Book 1) by Penelope Louleas <— Mry recommends it! “I loved this! Just in time for Pierce who debuts on the 16th…”
  • Radiance (Wraith Kings Book 1) by Grace Draven <— Back on the list ’cause Lisa loves it: “Maryse Im just reading Radiance by Grace Draven and i wanted to tell you all , you just gotta read this book. I cant be away for more than a few minutes but im desperate to get back to it, at the same time ill be sad when i reach the end ^^ !
  • Sidetracked by Brandilyn Collins <— SUPER-SALE!! Hiding a BIG secret! “Thirty-four-year-old Delanie Miller has fled her dark past and is now settled into a quiet life in small-town Kentucky. She has friends, a faux “family” who lives in her house, and a loving boyfriend who may soon ask her to marry him. Her aching dream of a husband and future children are about to come true. But protecting this life of promise means keeping a low profile and guarding the truth of her past—from everyone.
  • Station Eleven: A novel by Emily St. John Mandel <— highly recommended by many here! MichelleS got happy: “So I just read the description of Station Eleven on amazon. It sounds amazing!!! Who is in with me?” and Michelle was in!: “If anyone wants more apocalyptic type stories, I have to plug Station Eleven. It’s fantastic – one of my favorite reads from last year!” and then: “Read Station Eleven. It’s a breath of fresh air. I thought the writing was so elegant and the story poignant and haunting.
  • Trouble by Samantha Towle <— Michelle found us this one on super-bargain sale and she says “I liked this one”
  • To Professor, with Love (Forbidden Men Book 2) by Linda Kage <— Michelle found us this bargain priced one too! “STUDENT TEACHER but SHE’S the teacher…)

PARANORMAL

DARK READS

• Irrevocable Boxed Set by Skye Callahan <— DARK BUNDLED SET!!!
  • Desolate: An Empathy Novel by Ker Dukey <— JUST RECENTLY RELEASED!!!
  • Black Widow: A dark romance by PJ Adams <— SUPER-SALE “…when her search for revenge leads her to a man who takes bad to a completely different level just how far is she willing to go? If prison has hardened her, what effect will the man who killed her husband have? And does she even have any control over what happens next?

PRE-ORDERS:

Amy February 6, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Please Don’t Stop the Music…a twist, you say? Click! And now the opening acapella song from Pitch Perfect is stuck in my head. ;) Whiskey Prince…click! Losing Francesca…click! Loving Lawson…cli- Oh wait, it says I already bought that a few days ago. *giggle*

Okay, this is totally unrelated – or not, ’cause it does require some reading to get the full effect with the pictures – but I found my Friday funny. Keep in mind what *I* find funny (ya know, ludicrous stuff) but there has to be someone out there who will snort and choke on their drink like I did while reading it. And if no one else does, well, let me live with my oblivious assumption, ‘kay?

Happy Friday, ladies! :D

Michelle February 6, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Here’s some more deals for ya :)

Trouble by Samantha Towle is .99 (I liked this one)
To Professor, with Love by Linda Kage is .99
Yanked: A Frenched Novella by Melanie Harlow is .99
Teton Romance Trilogy Bundle by Peggy L Henderson is 2.99
Kaleb by Nicole Edwards is 1.99
Love in the Time of the Dead by Tera Shanley is .99
He’s the Man: The Alexanders, Book 3 by M Malone is .99
Sons of Mayhem 2: Chaser by Nikki Pink is .99 (book 1 is free)
Nocturne by Charles Sheehan-Miles is 3.99
Can’t Shake You by Molly McLain is .99

Maryse February 6, 2015 at 4:38 PM

LOL Amy!! My problem exactly… although already having the book really isn’t a problem, now… is it? ;)

donna tanner February 6, 2015 at 4:53 PM

Besides LMAO Amy that was quite fascinating!

MichelleS February 6, 2015 at 5:12 PM

Radiance – yes!!! wonderful… but not contemporary romance – definitely Epic Fantasy…. I loved it. Laughed out loud. Cried like a loon. Super writing.

And The King is on sale? Boo… I paid full price! I loved the latest installment of the Original Sinners. One of my all time favorite erotica series!

Linda February 6, 2015 at 5:40 PM

Highly recommend To Professor With Love. Really great story!! MichelleS I’ve already 1clicked 3.2.1 and looking forward to getting into this one!! Hopefully by tomorrow and thanks for the warning about coveting my tablet! Lol. Reading Worth the Risk right now and totally loving it!!

Traci b. February 6, 2015 at 5:56 PM

All this Fifty Shades is making me want to do a re read. Or maybe Thoughtless since Kellan’s POV is coming out soon. He is still my favorite BBF

Amy February 6, 2015 at 6:02 PM

Nope Maryse, that’s definitely not the problem…not enough time to read them is! ;)

Donna, right?? One of the parts that made me snort-choke was “One set of females forced their males to change species altogether into an orange fuzz ball and renamed them “the cock of the rock” because they found it f$%king hilarious”…and then the picture of the bird…LOL!!!

*perks up* Raunchy, MichelleS?? Woo-hoo!!! :P

Amy February 6, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Traci, I can’t wait for Thoughtless!! I read a deleted scene from Thoughtful that S.C. Stephens posted which was a dream/flashback from when he was a teenager…OMG I wanted to cry. Yeah, it was that sad. :(

Linda February 6, 2015 at 6:32 PM

Oh yeah a reread of Fifty Shades has definitely been tugging at me!!

Anna February 6, 2015 at 7:07 PM

I absolutely loved Station Eleven. One of my favorite reads of 2014.

Kathy P February 6, 2015 at 7:21 PM

Just finished “The Professional” by Kresley Cole. I loved it. It had action and sex, perfect combination on a rainy Friday in California! I can’t wait for the next book in the series coming out in the next week or so!

Also read Whiskey Prince by Toni Aleo. She has never written a book that I have not enjoyed!

Cheryl February 6, 2015 at 8:26 PM

Amy, seriously where do you come up with this sh*t? LMAO!!!!!

One-clicking Floored, Please Don’t Stop the Music, 321, The Whiskey Prince, so many new releases I’m liking.

Also, Volition by Lily Paradis released today. Someone on previous post mentioned her other book Ignite bargain priced.

I am listening (again) to Fifty Shades now while running. Definitely motivation to run for hours… ;)

Jean February 6, 2015 at 10:25 PM

I just 1-clicked like crazy….. Please Don’t Stop the Music, Loving Lawson, Losing Francesca….. and I swore I want going to today.

MichelleS, you are making me want to read 3, 2, 1 like right now! Just finished Kyland which I really really liked…..surprised more people aren’t taking about this book.

Amy, somehow you posting something about birds does not surprise me! Haha!

IsDonIsGood February 6, 2015 at 11:24 PM

3.2.1 hmm. I got the sample but stopped as it was all a bit full on and yuck for me. Can’t believe it becomes sweet?! I do enjoy JAHuss as an author, but she can push my boundaries. Interested to hear back what others think!?

I’m in a bit of a book slump, so I have gone back to good ol’ Lisa Kleypas (wallflower series).

Cheryl February 7, 2015 at 12:38 AM

Jean, I read the blurb on Kyland. It does sound really good. Adding it to my tbr list.

Teresa February 7, 2015 at 6:39 AM

I’m also reading 3,2,1 it will go under “a book with a number in the title” for the challenge. I only started it in February but managed to tick 7 with January Reading. I also had “Please don’t stop the music” in my kindle for a while. Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll bump it to the shorter-recent TBR

MichelleS February 7, 2015 at 9:02 AM

3.2.1…. is not sweet…. at all…. and will definitely push boundaries. It is darkly erotic and cringe worthy in parts. 61%…. I was shocked. Did not see this twist coming. This is a complex, dark story filled with dirty dirty scenes. And still, I like it. :-)

Jean February 7, 2015 at 10:21 AM

MichelleS I just started 3,2,1 this morning. Have to travel this weekend so don’t know how much reading I’ll get done……. Damn life getting in the way of my books!

Maryse February 7, 2015 at 11:24 AM

I love twists!!! Okay maybe that one is next for me…

Fabi February 7, 2015 at 11:50 AM

I’ll be starting it tonight. I haven’t had a dark read in a while. Will be a nice change of pace.

Michelle February 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM

Lots of good deals today!

Enemy Within (Unseen Enemy Book 1) by Marysol James is FREE
In Flight (Up in the Air Book 1) by RK Lilley is .99
Smoldered (Electric Tunnel Book 2) by Rachel Blaufeld is .99
Fear Me by BB Reid is .99
Kismet by AE Woodward is .99
Because of Him by Jessica Roe is .99
Love In Between by Sandi Lynn is .99
Corrupted and Warped by Alicia Taylor are .99 each (sounds twisted!)
Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre is .99
A Santini in Love (The Santinis Book 6) by Melissa Schroeder is .99
Withering Hope by Layla Hagen is .99
Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery is .99
Fire in His Eyes by MJ Nightingale is .99
Almost by Anne Eliot is .99
The Complete Now Series by Brenda Rothert is .99 (1st book free)
The Coming Storm by Valerie Douglas is .99 (fantasy)
A Lush Betrayal by Selena Laurence is .99
The Making of Nebraska Brown by Louise Caiola is .99
The Mystic Wolves Box Set by Belinda Boring is .99 (1st book free)

Fabi February 7, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Michelle, Morning Star is really short compared to the first two. :-( Less than 300 pages while the first two were well over 400. Must be difficult for an author when committed to a trilogy or a longer series.

Michelle February 7, 2015 at 1:18 PM

Oh that sucks, I didn’t even notice the page number. Well, after the first two I’m worried about how it can top them and end on a satisfying note. It will be difficult but I’m hopeful. If he pulls it off, it will be one of my all time favorites in the genre.

Fabi February 7, 2015 at 1:49 PM

I’m in awe of these new, talented authors.

I’m going to try 321 with Amy next. Amy are you still planning on reading it? That’ll be a definite change of pace from The Martian. Then afterwards I really want to get to Station Eleven.

The hardest part is, of course, sticking to my reading plans.

Laura February 7, 2015 at 2:23 PM

Hmmmm so I finished the travelling man which has a very frustrating CH!! But the book was great really want to read the next one!!!

Before that I read the five stages of falling in love and I have to say if u have lost someone like that don’t read it because she is so spot on with the way ur emotions would be that u will be a mess!!

So now I have bitten the bullet and burned so see u all next year by the time it takes me to read it lol they are always good and long!!

Jean February 7, 2015 at 3:38 PM

Laura, I didn’t know traveling man has a CH! Damn! And with five stages of love, I have lost someone that way but I really want to read it….. Guess it’s gonna hurt…

Laura February 7, 2015 at 4:31 PM

Yeah Jean travelling man totally leaves you as if it’s in the middle of the story!!

Five stages was good very emotional but good I kept thinking when reading it – yeah that’s what I would be thinking to! Though u don’t know how u would really be able to deal with it oh and to make it even more worse the very start of the book at the dedication part the author writes- to Zach, please don’t die. Ever.
I mean I was halfway to blubbering right there!

MichelleS February 7, 2015 at 4:56 PM

Fabi – Station Eleven is my next read too!! I can’t wait.

Fabi February 7, 2015 at 6:25 PM

I just finished The Martian. I can’t tell all of to hurry and read it, it’s freaking fantastic, because you guys read mostly, if not exclusively, romance books. The Martian does not have a drop of romance. But I can and will tell you it is freaking fantastic. It is an exciting and suspenseful story of survival against all odds. A story of humanity’s best when we so often read about its worst.

If you watched the movie Gravity (or read that book) and liked it, then multiply that by a hundred and you have an idea of The Martian. Btw, The Martian is also being made into a movie.

Amy February 7, 2015 at 6:42 PM

What are you saying, Jean? I’m a birdbrain ’cause I have birds on the brain?? *giggle* I’d have to agree with you. And Cheryl, I actually found it while searching for something completely unrelated. All I had to read was the part about dinosaurs stomping around like d!cks and…well, there you have it. ;)

Yep Fabi, I’m still in for reading 3.2.1! I’m hoping to start it tonight or tomorrow. Every comment about it from MichelleS is just amping up the excitement!

Maryse, you’re thinking of trying out 3.2.1 too? Woo-hoo! It’s always fun to watch you react to a book like that. *looks innocent* What??

Amy February 7, 2015 at 6:47 PM

Laura! Missed ya lately. So, Five Stages is a good pressure-release-cry book? So noted. ;)

Laura February 7, 2015 at 6:54 PM

Missed you to amy!! Yep it’s a very emotional read some bits are funny to though!
Ok I’m on chapter 14 of burned I’m not liking were I think this is going but then KMM never does what we think does she? I really need to go to bed it’s like 12 am here soooo far past my bed time! When did I get so old *face plants and cries into old grandma crochet blanket*

Fabi February 7, 2015 at 7:06 PM

Yeaa Amy. I think Jean is reading it too. I’ll start it tonight. MichelleS slow down so we can catch up and then move to Station Eleven with you. Lol as if any of could slow down when we’re into a good book.

BrittEpps February 7, 2015 at 8:28 PM

I thought Radiance was awesome too! So totally unexpected and great plot and character development.

Michelle February 7, 2015 at 9:00 PM

Amy did you finish All the Stars in the Sky?

Yey Station Eleven is getting some new readers. If there weren’t so many amazing books out right now, I’d read it again! One quote that has stuck with me: “Love is like the lion’s tooth.” There’s even a Star Trek quote – “Because survival is insufficient.” I hope it has the same impact as it did for me!

I started Landslide today and the free book I posted above, Enemy Within. Yes there’s so many books I want to read right now that I’m tag teaming it…that’s for you Amy served on a silver platter ;)

Fabi February 7, 2015 at 9:11 PM

I might have to run with the tag team because I don’t think Amy liked threesomes. *snort*

Fabi February 7, 2015 at 9:16 PM

Just added Radiance to my wish list. Sounds really good. Actually sounds right MichelleS’s fantasy alley.

Thanks BrittEpps. I think someone else mentioned it too. Too lazy to scroll again. Isn’t that pathetic of me?

Michelle February 7, 2015 at 9:21 PM

Isn’t 3.2.1 about a threesome or am I wrong? I haven’t got it yet, waiting to see what MichelleS or whoever else is reading it thinks when finished.

Fabi February 7, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Yup, I think she was debating reading it because of that. I think thats what she said anyways.

Amy February 7, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Oh ladies, I might be squirreling from reading 3.2.1 to read Tight by Alessandra Torre that Maryse just put up a post about. GAH! I have the *worst* book ADD!!! :?

Fabi February 7, 2015 at 9:55 PM

I knoooowwww. That one is calling my name too!

One more freebie for ya’ll. Clutch by Tess Oliver

Jean February 7, 2015 at 9:57 PM

Ooooo Amy, I’ve been hearing great things about Tight!!!!

Amy February 7, 2015 at 10:24 PM

Um, guess what…apparently 3.2.1 is a wrap-up of her Rook & Ronin and Dirty, Dark & Deadly series (comment section of Maryse’s post about Tight). *sigh* I guess I’m not starting it just yet.

MichelleS February 7, 2015 at 10:24 PM

I just finished 3.2.1. and am not sure where I am with it. 4 stars? I won’t forget it, because it was different than anything I’ve read. A mix of erotica with suspense / mystery. I guess I was let down at the end. Not with the storyline, but with the level of emotion. I wanted that same feeling all the way through the book, and at the end it felt like the author was telling me the story…. exactly what wasn’t happening at the beginning. Still… it’s worth a read if you want a dark, twisted, erotic different read. And it’s a complete story, so that’s a plus. I just wanted it to blow me away, you know? It had the potential to do that. Can’t wait to hear what you all thought of it….

Okay. Onto Station Eleven. That may have to wait until tomorrow. My eyes are crossing!!

MichelleS February 7, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Amy – I had no clue it was part of a series. I think she says that it is part of that same “world” but it felt like a total stand alone novel. Don’t let that stop you.

MichelleS February 7, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Amy – the author says, about 3.2.1…… “This is a standalone book, however, it takes place in one of my other “worlds” and you will see someone from Three, Two, One in a book I’m putting out in late spring” ….

If you are in the mood for a dark erotic dirty mysterious book… I’d pick this one. I could care less about the Rook and Ronin thing. Didn’t even reference other people in the story!

Fabi February 7, 2015 at 11:59 PM

Yup, that’s what I’m in the mood for so I’m going to try it anyways. I can always hop over to Station Eleven with you MichelleS if it doesn’t end up being what I’m hoping for. But it doesn’t sound like the other series are a prerequisite so I’m giving it a go.

Cheryl February 8, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Just finished reading Blindsided by Emma Hart. Was in the mood for a football story after the Superbowl. There are going to be 2 more books in this series. The books are standalones but have interconnected characters.

Now reading a sample of Tight. Maybe this one next…

Fabi February 8, 2015 at 12:41 PM

MichelleS, I’m 15% in 321. I think I have who is who and what figured out. Of course, that happened after I bought the book. Please tell me there are unexpected twist and turns coming up. Lol

Michelle February 8, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Written in Red by Anne Bishop is 1.99 (New book less than a month away!)
Get Off On The Pain by Victoria Ashley is .99
Collision Course by SC Stephens is .99
Trancing the Tiger by Rachael Slate is .99
The G-Men Series by Andrea Smith is .99 (preorder)
Take Me: Twelve Tales of Dark Possession is .99 (WHOA this is a crazy deal!) CD Reiss, Pepper Winters, Anna Zaires, Shay Savage, etc. included
Maybe This Time by Chantal Fernando is .99
Unforgiven (Forbidden Bond Book 2) by Cat Miller is 1.99
Dirty (The Five Part Serial Bundle) by Cheryl McIntyre is .99
It’s Just Love Not a Time Bomb by Dawn Martens is .99
Fix You Box Set by Christine Bell is .99
Exception by Patty Maximini is .99

Laura February 8, 2015 at 2:15 PM

Oh ffs!! I have just finished burned and that’s it I’m totally on the no CH bandwagon to many of them now a days!!! Grrrr! Ok rant over what’s next?

Fabi February 8, 2015 at 4:23 PM

@ 27% holy crap MichelleS this book is hawt

Jean February 8, 2015 at 5:30 PM

Yeah Fabi, I’m right there with you….

Fabi February 8, 2015 at 5:49 PM

Jean, I don’t know how you could squirrel away from this one. I’m supposed to go out in a couple of hours to meet up with some local musicians and I’m having to seriously talk myself away from this book. *self – sociallizing is good, the book will wait* grrr hate leaving a good book

Jean February 8, 2015 at 6:45 PM

Fabi, I’m really glad I didn’t stray and stuck with it!!

Amy February 8, 2015 at 8:04 PM

Here Laura, I’ve got a seat for you on the CH bandwagon. *pats seat* I’m thinking that Iced and Burned will be on hold for me for a bit, at least until the next book comes out. Not hearing the best things about Burned. :?

Amy February 8, 2015 at 8:12 PM

Nope. Nuh-uh. I’m gonna be disciplined and stick with Tight and *then* 3.2.1. Not letting you guys sway me with your book wiles. ;)

Amy February 8, 2015 at 9:35 PM

I found a Barrons song!! It came up on my playlist while I was running earlier and all I could think was…Barrons!!!! Mostly because of the chorus…”I bet you didn’t know that I was dangerous”…yep, that’s him right there!

Fabi February 8, 2015 at 11:06 PM

Oh my god Amy. I just watched that head smashing video. Grooosss! I’d just eaten too. Yuk.

Amy February 9, 2015 at 2:53 AM

OMG Fabi, I’m so sorry!! I just found the video on YouTube but didn’t actually watch it…it’s pretty bad, eh? *cringing* Forgive me?

And speaking of pretty bad…anyone watch the mid season premiere of Walking Dead?? *clutching chest* Gah, NO ONE is safe on that show!

Laura February 9, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Noooo don’t tell amy!!! It’s not on here till tonight !!

Amy February 9, 2015 at 10:41 AM

I won’t say anything more, Laura. But I will say it’s not as traumatic as The Grove…you know, the one with “look at the flowers, Lizzie.” That one killed me. :(

Michelle February 9, 2015 at 12:06 PM

Defining Destiny by Deanna Chase is FREE
Rumor Has It by Elisabeth Grace is FREE
The Trouble with Flying by Rachel Morgan is FREE
Red Moon by Elizabeth Kelly is FREE
Taut: The Ford Book: Rook and Ronin Spinoff by JA Huss is .99
Between by Megan Whitmer is .99
Games, Clubs, & Trials: The Boxset by JS Cooper is .99 (good deal)
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer is 2.99
Baby Love and Maybe Baby by Andrea Smith are .99 each
Seeking Nirvana (The Dark Evolve Series Book 1) by VL Brock is .99
Ruined by Shelly Pratt is .99
Behind the Scenes (Daylight Falls Book 1) by Dahlia Adler is .99 (YA)
Hearts on Fire by Ashli Rose is .99
Sacred Places (Druid Book 1) by Mandy M Roth is .99
Undertow by KR Conway is .99
Irresistable Desire by Danielle Jamie is .99
Ditching the Dream by Isabelle Peterson is .99 (also book 2 & 3)
West (History Interrupted) by Lizzy Ford is .99
Disturbed by Ashley Beale is .99
Ignited (The Ignited Series Book 1) by Desni Dantome is .99
Dark Prophecy (Soul Storm Book 1) by Ann Gimpel is .99 (also book 2 & 3)

Rachel February 9, 2015 at 7:54 PM

Thank you Michelle for adding smoldered to the list ❤️

Michelle February 10, 2015 at 10:17 AM

No, thank you Rachel! I loved Electrified so can’t wait to get to the second book :)