- MILF: Wrong Kind of Love by Erin Noelle <— JUST RELEASED!!! Carrie points out this brand new release and Kirsten says: “I think my favorite from her thus far”
- Battered Hearts Boxed Set by Kele Moon <— I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! It’s been bundled and is on sale right now. Here’s my review of book #1: Defying the Odds (MMA FIGHTERS!!)
- Beyond the Consequences: Book 5 of the Consequences Series by Aleatha Romig <— JUST RELEASED!!!!
- Dylan (Inked Brotherhood Book 4) by Jo Raven <— JUST RELEASED!!! “When you’ve tried your best for years and never managed to please your demanding parents… When you’ve fallen head over heels for someone who keeps ignoring you… When you’ve hit rock bottom“
- Time and Time Again (Maybe) by Chantal Fernando <— JUST RECENTLY RELEASED!!
- Forgetting by J.L. Brooks <— JUST RELEASED!!! She’s famous and a bad girl: “In a strange twist of fate, a tragic accident robs Stella of all memories past the age of seventeen and she must reconcile the person she has become with the phantom of who she is supposed to be. Trapped in a limbo of his own, Navy officer Julian Moreau has taken leave and returned to his childhood home in order to care for his dying mother…“
- Wild Marauders MC: Lynch by Tory Richards <— JUST RELEASED BIKER BOOK! “When a prospect kidnaps Kat thinking she’s a doctor, Kat finds herself under the protection of the club’s president…”
- Skip to the Good Part 3: 20 Authors Reveal Their Steamiest Scenes by Melissa Foster, Laura Kaye, Erika Wilde, Shelli Stevens, Jo Raven, Emily Ryan-Davis, CD Reiss, Katherine Ernst
- In My Bed (Second Story Book 2) by Jennifer LaCross <— JUST RELEASED (and can be read as a standalone)
- Survive (The Survival Series Book 1) by Amber R Polk <— Post Apocalyptic!! “Veronica Williams and her brother, Jacob, are struggling to survive on their family’s orchard after a mysterious plague wiped out two-thirds of the world’s population. She thinks her chances are slim to none of ever finding love in this new, perilous world.“
- Golden Son (The Red Rising Trilogy, Book 2) by Pierce Brown <— This series is making WAVES big time, and MichelleS is LOVING IT! “Let me just say Fabi, you think you know where Golden Son is going and then that’s blown up and I’m left scratching my head. Soooooo good and I’m only 1/3 in!“
- It’s A Date (The Date Series Book 1) by Jess Epps <— Pretty cover! “The storm that follows this man—no, the storm that is this man—has given me more than what I’ve bargained for.“
- January (Calendar Girl Book 1) by Audrey Carlan <— JUST RELEASED <— She’s got to save her father from being killed and needs money so… “The job…Exquisite Escorts. My role, serve as high priced arm candy to anyone that can afford the $100,000 price tag for a month of my company. Sex is optional (for me) and a 20% increase on the price.”
- Haunted by Monica Alexander <— JUST RELEASED!!! Older YA… “Dylan and Avery form a friendship over their joined losses, and soon that friendship blossoms into more. But jealous friends, bullies and their own families threaten to pull them apart, right when they need each other the most.”
- #Hater (The Hashtag Series Book 2) by Cambria Hebert <— JUST RECENTLY RELEASED! Love triangle? Or hate triangle? “Becoming a couple – becoming the other half of a campus celebrity wasn’t easy. I let down walls guarding my heart and he looked past my glasses and accident prone tendencies. Romeo and I are an unlikely match, a #nerd and a jock. But we made it. And we’re happy. Zach doesn’t want us to be happy.“
- Don’t Mention the Rock Star by Bree Darcy <— ROCK STAR BOOK JUST RELEASED! “…the last thing a celebrity reporter like her needs is the world finding out about her past relationship with a rock star. Especially as Kellie’s husband doesn’t even know she once dated AJ Dangerfield, lead singer of legendary band Danger Game. And she has no intention of him finding out. EVER. As Kellie deals with a demanding boss, a bullied son, an infuriating mother-in-law and a best friend who won’t act her age, she finds herself playing a dangerous game. What will happen if her two worlds collide? And is it possible that first love never fades?“
- Don’t Deny Me: Part One: A Novel in Three Parts <— Vox is loving this one!! “ I love Megan Hart. I just finished the first in this series and am halfway through the second. Mick … oh, Mick.”
- Paris in Love: A Memoir by Eloisa James <— bev recommends it! “I just thought this was a lovely read.”
- Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase <— bev found us this one on super sale! “I have had this book for awhile along with Mr. Impossible as they both get a lot of love but have not read them yet.”
- And After (Until the End of the World, Book 2) by Sarah Lyons Fleming <— Amy is LOVING this series! She says: “…the zombie book that just kicked me in the gut. I wasn’t expecting that ’cause, come on, it’s a zombie book! But it did. And now I’m sad…but in the way that I love… The first book is pretty light and focuses more on the characters trying to survive and their relationships with each other, and what makes it light is that things just line up well for their survival…one of those implausible-but-not-impossible sort of things. It was kind of repetitive and monotonous at times but perfect for easy reading and pretty good. BUT…I was blindsided in this second book with what happened…“
- Until the End of the World (Until the End of the World, Book 1) by Sarah Lyons Fleming <— and here’s the first one!
- Alex: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett <— On super sale! HOCKEY STAR ALERT! “now Alex has a choice: fix his public image through community service or ride the bench. But Alex refuses to be molded into the Carolina Cold Fury poster boy . . . not even by a tempting redhead with killer curves.”
- Call Sign Karma by Jamie Rae <— Debi recommends this one! “I just finished Call Sign Karma by Jamie Rae and it was 5 stars all the way!!
The girl is a badass fighter pilot!! I think you would love it.” Does sound good… “She thinks maybe love can heal after all—until she discovers Locke is her superior officer.”
- The Vigilante’s Lover: A Romantic Suspense Thriller (The Vigilantes Book 1) by Annie Winters <— This is that crazy sounding one (the prisoner) from a week ago. Jean loved it! She says: “I finished Vigilante’s Lover and loved it! So different than what I was expecting! Mystery, intrigue….. just really, really great!” and then she said it again!! “Loved Vigilante’s Lover! Can’t stop thinking about it…so different, not what I was expecting!” I gotta read it!!!!
- Lost in Translation by S.L. Scott <— JUST RELEASED!!!
- Sins of September by Graysen Blue <— TABOO LOVE STORY ALERT! Recently released and super-bargain priced. That blurb made me YIKES!!! Eeeeeeeeep!! I dunno… I just don’t… know. I don’t even wanna say… At least she’s 18, I guess. *blink blink*
- Yours Always by Rhonda Dennis <— ANGST ALERT! Jennifer loved this one and its on super-sale. She says: “This is my #1 book of 2014 & possibly EVER!” Sounds super-angsty!! “After surviving multiple tragedies, Savannah Mason is alive, yet she refuses to live. Her distorted reality makes her believe that anything other than working hard will tempt fate, thereby inciting further misfortune upon her. In her eyes, a very simple life is the only way to guarantee freedom from further pain. As a veteran suffering the horrid effects of post traumatic stress disorder, Fletcher Reilly is also a survivor, and after a chance meeting with Savannah, he makes it his mission to free her from the torment of her past. He wins her over, and they start a beautiful life. However, the more Fletcher helps Savannah, the more he falters with his own healing.“
Latest Bargain e-Books & Reader Recommendations – January 16th 2015
Previous post: Currently Reading – The Mason List by SD Hendrickson
Next post: “You’ll Never Believe…” with Carly Phillips