<— FIRST… SUPER-SALE on this one and it’s one of my 2014 FAVORITES!! MUST READ!
PLUS!! BREAKING NEWS UPDATE (Saturday Jan 3rd 2015)! Two more SUPER-SALE books that rocked!
- You: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes —-> CREEPY DARK READ ALERT!!! (my review)
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover <— Pure Colleen Hoover awesomeness!!!! (my review)
And… today, the list is a little extra special. I’m pulling many of these books right out of the 2014 lists from many of our own fellow readers. Tons of awesome lists in the comments section of my own TOP 2014 Favorite Books List, so I couldn’t help but highlight ‘em here today! Tried and true and considering most of these are TOP 2014 books, I think we can’t go wrong with any of ‘em.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Also, while these bargain finds and new releases “look” great (and/or have awesome reviews and recommendations), unless I have my own personal review link next to it, I likely haven’t read it myself… I just found it and wanted to share it in case it’s awesome. So if you read it, let me know if it’s awesome. LOL!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Today’s latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Forever, Interrupted: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— This one made my TOP 2014 list (in the top 10 section) and it’s on super-sale today!!!!!! *happy dance* READ IT READ IT READ IT!!! And read my review. Sadie LOVES this author too: “Taylor Jenkins Reid owned my list!”
- Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest Series, Book 4) by Tijan <— Tessa LOVED this one saying: “Fallen Fourth Down (of course, right?)” and Paula agrees: “anything by Tijan would be up there at the top.” and Amy, too. She made fun of me!! “…of course, the Fallen Crest Series. Wasn’t that series great, Maryse? Ohhhhh, that’s right…you still haven’t read it. *Hmph* Never mind then. ” <— *pout* OKAY!! It will be in my 2015 list.
- Unwind (Unwind Dystology Book 1) by Neal Shusterman <— Also super bargain priced and Fabi recommends this one saying: “But, YEAH, freaking crazy, mind warping books I will never forget.”
- THERAPY by Kathryn Perez <— TONS of amazing reviews and this is one of Amy’s top books of 2014. She says: “’cause of all the anger and freak-outs it caused” and Shannon agrees. “…definitely wrenched my heart”
- Must Love Otters by Eliza Gordon <— In JenC’s top 2014 list. She says: “Again, another romantic comedy right when I needed it. Super cute read. Totally moving to Canada.”
- Twist Me (Twist Me #1) by Anna Zaires <— DARK READ ALERT!! One from of Jamie’s top 2014: “One series that I absolutely adored this year was Twist Me/Keep Me by Anna Zaires. It’s really dark and a bit disturbing, but I am obsessed with it!”
- Keep Me (Twist Me #2) by Anna Zaires <— and here’s #2
- All of Me by Gina Sorelle <— One of bee’s top 2014 books: “I do love a broken hero.”
- Burn for Me: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews <— Another bev favorite. She says: “Why did it take me so long to read this author? I was missing out.”
- Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson <— this one made quite a few top 2014 lists. Including bev’s. “Just so sweet.” (Agreed! And here’s my own review).
- Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre <— Regina loved this one for her 2014 list and I agree (it actually made my top 2013 list). Here’s my review.
- Striking Distance (An I-Team Novel) by Pamela Clare <— ISDonIsGood gave us her awesome looking list and lets us into why each one is a favorite. Like this one! “…this book covered confronting topics very well, with great characters and a wonderful story. May be a trigger (read Author’s Notes on her website). The prior books in this series do not cover similar content and I would certainly recommend reading those as well. A great series that continues to grow in depth and she hit the ball out of the park with this one.“
- Aftermath by Cara Dee <— IsDonIsGood loved this one, too! She says: “another book I would never have thought I would enjoy without recommendations. This was my first M/M book. I typically don’t enjoy ‘flashbacks’ in books, but it was used perfectly in this book to move the story forward.” AGREED!! Here is my review.
- Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward <— One of Cindy’s 2014 favs! She says: “here was so much UST in this one and I found myself holding my breath a lot waiting to see how things played out”
- Must Love Dogs: (Book 1) by Claire Cook <— Cute movie. I haven’t read the book but it’s on super-sale!
- Degradation (The Kane Trilogy Book 1) by Stylo Fantôme <— Tessa LOVED this one “This kept me on my toes all the way until the end. I seriously loved it, and I could not put it down.” and Jessica too: “Maryse and fellow lovers of angst and alphas… so I just met Jameson Kane from The Kane Trilogy… holy sh#t balls *fans self* I read all 3 books in under 48 hours… total mad woman. I think I have just found the most dirty talking alpha… period. I went from a total dry spell… …and then met Mr Kane and he is such flawed perfection that words don’t do him justice… the angst, the pushing and pulling is on a whole new level. I just wish my newly developed Mr Kane obsession didn’t result in me feeling the wrath of an angry shop assistant after I knocked over a whole stack of cans with my trolley *hangs head in shame* who knew reading and pushing where such a lethal combo?” Here is the Kane Trilogy Series Reading Order.
- Inspire (The Muse Book 1) by Cora Carmack <— One of Shannon’s 2014 favorites: “I just finished “Inspire” by Cora Carmack and sooo wish the next one was out already!”
- RAZE by Tillie Cole <— JUST RELEASED!!! Lynne Ann brought this one to my attention asking: “Anyone read Raze by Tillie Cole? It looks amazing & the reviews are SO good!” <— OH WOW!!! SOUNDS SO GOOD!! She’s a mob-princess but in a “protective prison” that she wants to escape and… “While working for her church—the only reprieve in her constant surveillance—Kisa stumbles across a tattooed, scarred, but stunningly beautiful homeless man on the streets. Something about him stirs feelings deep within her; familiar yet impossibly forbidden desires. He doesn’t talk. Doesn’t communicate with anyone. He’s a man beyond saving, and a man she must quickly forget… for both their sakes.”
- Forever Your Concierge by Jessica Intro <— JUST RELEASED!! Debi says: “Travis is so romantic! Maya’s struggles are so real! I think you would love this one!”
- Beautiful Bastard (The Beautiful Series Book 1) by Christina Lauren <— One of Jackie’s favorites: “I know I’m late to the party on this, but I’ve just blown through Beautiful Bastard and the rest in the series. Why oh why did I wait this long???? What an addicting series. I think Beautiful Player was my favorite so far (more coming out this year). I highlighted so many fun and funny passages in that book.”
- The Girl in 6E (A Deanna Madden Novel Book 1) by A.R. Torre <— super-sale on this one and Kristin says: “The Girl in 6E was outside of my comfort zone. ” Sounds good! and Jody agrees: “I am currently reading ‘The Girl in 6E’, it came out April 16th. Totally different to my normal reads and WOW!. Dark, twisted with a little humor thrown in. It has different POV’s and little side stories which I can’t wait to see how it all ends. ”