<— Tee hee!!! This one is making waves my friends. BIG love for it is coming in droves, and cliffhanger or not, our fellow readers are titillated! My review will be up shortly. But for those needing immediate book-therapy, a reader has already created a spoiler post for it in our “talk forum”:
Kelly: Just finished. Arggg. Hate that I love a good clffie!
Ela: WTF???? Had to create a spoiler thread on your page Maryse….. http://talk.maryse.net/threads/never-never-series-by-colleen-hoover-and-tarryn-fisher.6004/
And in the meantime… we’ve got plenty more awesome recommendations and new releases and bargain finds below!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Also, while these bargain finds and new releases “look” great (and/or have awesome reviews and recommendations), unless I have my own personal review link next to it, I likely haven’t read it myself… I just found it and wanted to share it in case it’s awesome. So if you read it, let me know if it’s awesome. LOL!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Today’s latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher <— JUST RELEASED!!!!! Rocking worlds! Look at those reviews!!!
- Neurotica by Eliza Gordon is on sale!! Nancy found it for us.
- Dark Witch (The Cousins O’Dwyer Trilogy, Book 1) by Nora Roberts <— paranormal super-bargain by an awesome author!!!
- A Breath Of Snow And Ashes (Outlander, Book 6) by Diana Gabaldon <— sale priced and it’s almost 1000 pages. One of my favorite series!!!
- I Belong to You (Inside Out Series Book 5) by Lisa Renee Jones <— this latest one from this steamy dark thriller is on super sale today.
- Revealed: Book 4 of the Consequences series by Aleatha Romig <— First time ever has it been put on SUPER-SALE!!!
- Frayed Rope (The Ugly Roses Book 1) by Harlow Stone <— JUST RELEASED and an interesting premise… sounds DARK. She was kidnapped but then released? “A changed name, a different Country, a new life. Carte Blanche, right? Perhaps, and I might have even enjoyed it if I didn’t believe that there is a man out there, still hell bent on killing me. So I lay low, and I don’t speak much. I keep to myself and I stay in the shadows.“
- King’s (The King Trilogy, Book 1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— A recommendation by Aimee: “PHEW!! Just finished King’s by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff last night and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised…. I ended up forfeiting sleep to finish last night and definitely worth the sacrifice. Would recommend to others and look forward to continuing this series to see how it progresses.”
- You: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes <— This fun creepiest is still on super-sale!!! Dark romance… but umm… I dunno if we can call it romance. A love story? Eeeeeep!!! (Here’s my review) And Cristiane is loving it: “Maryse , Im reading the most unusual book ever, but so good.It was recommended to me by M.Pierce. The name is YOU by Caroline Kepnes. Awesome crazy and well written…“
- Step Brother by Jayna King <— Well the title says it all, but just in case… maybe this will make you giggle: “A one night stand of mind-blowing sex – that was all it was supposed to be. The only problem? I just found out he’s my new stepbrother.” *whooooops!!!*
- Left Drowning by Jessica Park <— One I LOVED that is on super-sale. Fantastic angsty read with a cool twist. Here’s my review.
- Ignite: A Devil Chaser’s MC Romance by L Wilder <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Carrie enjoyed this one! “ i am loving it! it’s a “light” MC romance & those are my favorite!”
- Wasted Love: A Brooklyn Novel (The Brooklyn Series Book 1) by Danielle Jamie <— Tabby recommends it! She says: “Completely engulfed in two different books at the moment. Wasted Love and Tempt my Heart both by Danielle Jamie. Hotness overload!” a bit from the blurb: “Throw in a bad boy rocker and a sweet Aussie and I find myself going from a simple, carefree life to a full-blown love square. It’s going to be dramatic. But hey, what’s life without a little drama?“
- Tempt My Heart: A Brittan McKenna Story by Danielle Jamie <— Her fiance died while serving the military… “Eight years marks the anniversary of Cane’s death when Brittan sets eyes upon Jordon; a guitarist whose shrouded in mystery and a world class bad boy for her bands opening act, Tempting Tomorrow. Will he have that spark to set Brittan’s heart a light? After swearing off love will Brittan allow herself to feel again after years of trying anything to numb her pain and heartache?”
- Hitched by Karpov Kinrade <— Sounds so good “He called me “wife.” This man standing naked in front of me. Tall. Dark. Sexy as sin… He’s my husband? Disjointed images from the night before, the night I can’t entirely remember, float into my mind. Meeting him in the bar. Sharing tidbits of our lives.” and Crystal recommends it: “Just finished Hitched by Karpov Kinrade, loved it.”
- Brightest Kind of Darkness: Book 1 by P.T. Michelle <— recommended by Xanthe: “Loving this!!! Love the deep connections and symbolism!”
- The Scars of Us (Scars Series Book 1) by Nikki Narvaez <— Collette loves this series (I think it’s only book #1 & #2). She says: “Mending Scars book 2 this book series is brilliant deals with a difficult subject in a mature and sensitive way. We watch two people find each other and grow after both experiencing things in life we should not have to. Brilliant writing…”
- Ghost (Alaska Heat) by Stephanie Rowe <— Torie recommends this one! “I like it because it is keeping me on the edge of my seat” A bad guy is after her! “Mari Walsh moved to the rural wilds of Alaska to rebuild her life after a violent tragedy, but she soon discovers that something even worse is hunting her. Her only chance is to trust the rebellious, sensual man that no one should believe in, especially not her.”
- Corps Security: The Series by Harper Sloan – expected release date January 13th 2014 (entire series bundled at a SUPER BARGAIN price!!)
- Beyond the Consequences: Book 5 of the Consequences Series by Aleatha Romig - expected release date January 15th 2014
- Craving Resurrection (The Aces Book 4) by Nicole Jacquelyn - expected release date January 26th 2014
- Take Me: Twelve Tales of Dark Possession by Skye Warren, Anna Zaires, Pepper Winters, Kendall Ryan, Shay Savage, CD Reiss, Pam Godwin, Gemma James, Jenika Snow, Lynda Chance, Dima Zales, Amber Lin, Shari Slade - expected release date February 3rd 2014
- Rebel: A Blood & Roses Novel by Callie Hart - expected release date February 9th 2014
- The Next Sin: The Sin Trilogy: Book II by Georgia Cates - expected release date February 9th 2014
- Forbidden Nights: (Seductive Nights: Nate and Casey) by Lauren Blakely – expected release date February 17th 2014
- Toxic by Kim Karr - expected release date July 7th 2014