SO MANY FINDS today and some of these recommendations are making me *squirrel*!! If you have a full weekend to read this weekend, I think we’ve found so many options that you just can’t go wrong no matter which you choose.
The ones pinging my weekend TBR list? Well of course from yesterday’s post —> 5 New Releases That Are Getting All the Love! <— y’all know that one over there to the left is HIGH on my TBR list – Deep Blue Eternity (forbidden and he’s a recluse, I think!!) and Fisher’s Light (’cause the blurb made me wanna cry, and Amy can’t stop crying. LOL!!! Sorry Amy, I couldn’t help but giggle since i have a feeling I’ll be where you’re at soon… ). BUT now… Kulti just made me *squirrel* big time! SLOW burn is what I’m hearing (maybe even a bit too slow for some) but from all of the comments I’m seeing from my trusted reader friends, everyone is loving it like crazy and loving that we all have to work for it. I like that!! And Indivisible (that blurb made me *think* I knew what was emotionally destroying them, after all he’s a Navy Seal, so I was thinking he’s being deployed, but there seems to be so much more to it). YES!! FOR ME!!
Plus well… there are a TON more below that look awesome (for all sorts of “romance” moods), so I noted a bunch. Also a bunch of new releases from yesterday and today!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
EBOOK BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Deep Blue Eternity by Natasha Boyd <— FORBIDDEN ALERT! JUST RELEASED and super-bargain priced!!!
- Kulti by Mariana Zapata <— RAVE REVIEWS/SLOW BURN/SPORTS STAR ALERT! Back on the list ’cause I keep seeing this new one mentioned over and over again (on my Facebook feed and right here in the comments), by my trustee-reader-buds! She worshipped him as a teen and now he’s her coach! BUT she… “…had long ago gotten over the worst non-break-up in the history of imaginary relationships with a man that hadn’t known she’d existed. So she isn’t prepared for this version of Reiner Kulti who shows up to her team’s season: a quiet, reclusive shadow of the explosive, passionate man he’d once been. Niki: “Ahhh I’m in book love with Kulti!!!! I can’t keep the smile off my face while reading it…seriously my face hurts from smiling so much!!! Had to drug myself with benadryl at 4:45 to get some sleep!!! For me it’s just one of those special books that you hunt for to find this feeling; I’m at 30% and just want to read it slower so it won’t end!!! Ok back to reading!!! ” and then she said “Loved Kulti so much!!! Definitely one of my top favorites!!! I just love her writing style!!! Now what to read next…” Jennifer: “Finished Kulti and loved it….very slow burn but great characters, great premise…love all three of Mariana Zapata’s books. Highly recommend.” and Cheryl too: “So, I’m reading Kulti. I enjoy a sports theme story and the H/h not liking each other so far- I always like the slow build too.” and then she said: “Finished Kulti. Loved it. “I flung up my common sense into the air and held my imaginary ovaries out in sacrifice.” *tee-hee*” Yep. MINE!!!!!
- Fisher’s Light by Tara Sivec <— HEARTBREAK ALERT!! Amy can’t stop crying!!! It is so high up in the charts right now and breaking hearts. “I was still here, holding my breath, waiting for you to come back even though you told me you never would. You always said you’d find your way back to me. Out of all the lies you’ve told me, this one hurts the most…” <— *sob* And with a blurb like that, my heart is ALREADY broken. YAY ME!! And Nancy says: “I am reading & loving Fisher’s Light by Tara Sivec (Epic Love Story)” and Amy agrees: “I’m 20% in and I think Fisher just squeezed the life out of MY heart. I’m literally crying for Lucy right now. Shouldn’t have picked it up until *after* I finished my work for the day…how am I supposed to work now??” and Jenn agrees too: “Amy- fishers light!!! So good. Have neglected the housework all day to read! Almost finished!!”
- From Within by J.M. Walker <— Recent release! Author warns “Tissues may be needed. Hearts may hurt. But know in the end, everything happens for a reason.”
- Pretty Pink Ribbons (A Touch of Fate Book 2) by K.L. Grayson <— TEAR-JERKER ALERT! JUST RELEASED and can be read as a standalone! “But there are three things I need before this life of mine ends . . . I need to tell him I love him more than life itself. I need to feel the strength of his arms wrapped around me just one more night. Most of all, I need him to forgive me.” <— *sob* Only 5 star reviews so far…
- Branded (A Sinners Series Book 1) by Abi Ketner <— Tessa is LOVING this one! “The blurb got me curious, and now I can’t stop reading it. The part I’m at is so bittersweet, I know I’m going to be sobbing soon…”
- Wilde Nights in Paradise (Entangled Brazen) (Wilde Security Book 1) by Tonya Burrows <— super-sale!
- Contractual by Alice Montalvo-Tribue <— SHE’S AN ESCORT ALERT! “Desperation brought me to this and it led me to him, my one and only client…”
- You and I Alone by Melissa Toppen <— STRIPPER ALERT! “…when she accepts a job as a dancer at one of the most secretive and exclusive clubs in the country, operating under the name Logan, she meets the one man who makes her question everything she thought she knew.”
- Unspeakable Truths by Alice Montalvo-Tribue <— SOUNDS TRAGIC ALERT!! She loses her husband right after they get married and… “And now, four years later, my life still feels like a hopeless eternity. So, I guess it’s quite fitting that the last person I want to hear from is currently standing at my front door. He wants to tell me the truth about that night, he wants to be my new knight in shining armor, but the thing is… He was the best man…“
- Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet Book 1) by CJ Roberts <— ONE OF MY FAV DARK READS ALERT!!!! This one is at a rock bottom price right now and if you love dark reads and haven’t read this one… *gasp!!!* It’s a MUST READ!!!! And if you’re intrigued with the dark reads (and I mean the “Stockholm Syndrome” kinds… then read it. But beware. It’s dark!!!). Kat says: “If only I could go back and read this again for the first time” (and here’s my review)
- Embrace (The Embrace Series) by Cherie Colyer <— CRAZY-SOUNDING ALERT! And super-bargain priced!! The change?? What is the change!?? “When the doctors can’t find the answers, Madison seeks her own. Nothing can prepare her for what she is about to discover. Dangerous, intoxicating, and darkly romantic, Embrace is a thriller that will leave you spellbound.”
- One to Save (One to Hold Book 6) by Tia Louise <— JUST RELEASED! Can be read as a standalone.
- The Hazards of Sleeping with a Friend by Alyssa Rose Ivy <— JUST RELEASED!
- Cut Too Deep by Marissa Farrar <— JUST RELEASED!
- Shadows and Lies (Shadows Series Book 1) by Eden Butler <— JUST RELEASED!
- Stay With Me (Book 2: Secrets) (Kyra’s Story) by Emily Jane Trent <— JUST RELEASED!
- Me Without You (Willowhaven Book 2) by Mindy Hayes <— JUST RELEASED!
- Speed of Light: A Marauders Interlude by Lina Andersson <— BIKER BOOK ALERT (very popular series!!!) JUST RELEASED!
- His Proposed Deal by Sandi Lynn <— FAKE FIANCE ALERT! JUST RELEASED! “His proposed deal was that I had to pose as his fiancée until his twenty-sixth birthday so he could collect his trust fund. I’d help him and, in return, he’d help me achieve my dream.“
- Defiant: A Dystopian Collection by Mara Li, Jen Minkman, Lis Lucassen <— JUST RELEASED!
- Reft by Libby Austin <— RECLUSE & PSYCH STUDENT ALERT! JUST RELEASED “Once again, his dream had become a recurring nightmare. Brand coped the only way he knew how; retreat into solitude…“
- Heartstrings (Heart & Soul Book 1) by Kelli McCracken <— LOST HER MEMORY ALERT! JUST RELEASED!
- Legacy (Sociopath Book 2) by Lime Craven <— JUST RELEASED!
- Sociopath: A Dark Romance by Lime Craven <— and here’s book #1 (both are super-bargain priced!)
- My Heart for Yours (Crawford) by S. Campbell & Mia Josephs <— bargain priced! “Break my heart, I’ll break yours…”
- Brother’s Keeper by Elizabeth Finn <— MichelleS recommends this one: “I finished Bev’s recommended Brother’s Keeper. It’s a 4 star for me. Really good. Lots of angst. Could have been really great. Still liked it, just wanted more! It was super hot though!!!”
- The Fight for Us (Bristol Island Standalone Books Book 1) by Elizabeth Finn <— BULLY ALERT! Another one by the same author (and a standalone). In this one, HER kid is bullying HIS kid… “It’s a rocky start for Joss and Isaiah as they try to set their daughters on the right path. But there is more to Joss’s and Isaiah’s connection than just two teenage girls. Joss’s and Isaiah’s attraction to one another is undeniable, regardless of their fractious start. But his soul is broken, and as much as he’s drawn to her, he’s equally terrified of what that means.“
- With Good Behavior (The Conduct Series) by Jennifer Lane <— SUPER-BARGAIN priced sounds like fun, and over 400 pages! They both got in trouble and meet at their Parole officers… “Sophie Taylor, a beautiful psychologist who lost everything when she violated an ethical boundary, and Grant Madsen, a handsome naval officer who sacrificed everything to protect a loved one, finding that love may carry an unbearable cost. Starting their lives over in Chicago, both are fighting influences from their family and running as fast as they can to escape the past. When their paths cross outside the parole officer’s door, the attraction is instantaneous…“
- The VIP Trilogy by M. Robinson <— Kimmie found us this series bundled at a rock bottom price!!
- Indivisible by Jessica McQuinn <— WIFE OF A NAVY SEAL ALERT! Whoa. I wonder what it is that freaks them both out so badly… that blurb!! “Charlie and Gideon Coopers story begins where most romance stories end: at the happily ever after. Gideons protective nature makes Charlie feel safe and happy in her new life as the wife of a Navy SEAL until her happily comes crashing down around her…” <— there’s more.
- Fatal (The Fatal Series) by TA Brock <— ZOMBIE ROMANCE? Hrmm… he “comes back” can’t remember his human life (but wants to) and apparently will begin decomposing UNLESS he finds her (but she has to give up her life for him?) Yikes! “She’s the new girl in a school that’s a fraction of the size of her old one. Her antisocial tendencies are crippling her ability to make new friends. And then there’s the recent, sudden death of her father, the only man who ever understood her. The last thing Cori wants is the attention of a strange, withdrawn, and consistently angry guy who seems to hate her for no apparent reason. A guy she can’t stop thinking about…“
- PLUS for those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! ——> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s!!) AND Check out all of the MARCH 2015 Romance Book Releases up for pre-order (and already live) on Amazon <— Careful!! Er… even though it’s “romance focused” sometimes more than “romance and erotica” show up in Amazon’s list. Let’s say it’s a step more than erotica (of the nsfw variety). *snort*
- Deep (Stage Dive Series Book 4) by Kylie Scott <— Eeeeeeep!!! <— March 31st 2015
- Stolen Donor (Stolen Series Book 1) by Cee Smith <— Jennifer points out this one saying: “Dark read alert! I had the privilege of receiving an ARC of this book. Beautifully written with plenty of twists to hold you captive (<< see what I did there?) It releases Monday March 30th.”
- Love Surfaced by Michelle Lynn <— March 30th 2015 <— “Tanner and I abided by the rules. We stayed on our designated sides of the relationship circle.”
- Instinct (Chronicles of Nick) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— March 31st 2015
- Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout – March 31st 2015
- Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle - expected release date March 31st 2015
- Darkness Eternal (Guardians of Eternity) by Alexandra Ivy - expected release date March 31st 2015
- Spark X (Death Collectors, #3) by Jessica Sorensen – expected release date March 31st 2015
- Recurve (The Elemental Series Book 1) by Shannon Mayer – expected release date March 31st 2015
- Crave: A MacKenzie Security Novel (MacKenzie Family Book 11) by Liliana Hart - expected release date March 31st 2015
- Spark (Death Collectors, #3) by Jessica Sorensen - expected release date March 31st 2015
- The Shadows: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward <— expected release date March 31st 2015
- The Skull Throne (The Demon Cycle Series Book 4) by Peter V. Brett - expected release date March 31st 2015
- —> Check out all of the APRIL 2015 Romance Book Releases up for pre-order on Amazon <—
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).