UPDATE!!! THIS ONE JUST WENT LIVE (The Contradiction of Solitude and bargain priced BIG TIME!)——>
and I must say… I like her style because… sure, the blurb def. gave me a jolt but THIS is what got me. A. Meredith Walters (the author) says: “**Reader Warning** There is NO warning. I won’t tell you if there’s a HEA, a cliffhanger, or a love triangle. Just read it and find out for yourself but please don’t post spoilers. The fun of a story is figuring it all out!”
Yesterday was sort of a surprise release day. I mean… I wasn’t even expecting this many new awesome sounding new releases. Kind of feels like a Tuesday! Plus so many here have read a ton of the latest ones and loved ‘em! So this list appears to be a good mix of tried and true and “one-click-inducing”. Tell me if you’ve tried any below and what you think.
Some that have me excited to try? With Every Heartbeat (YES!! Absolutely this one for me. THAT BLURB gave me an uber-jolt!!), Life To My Flight (the ouch-factor of her loving him and him only wanting one night), When Fall Breaks (Rodeo star that she’s in love with turns her world upside, upsetting her twin brother and his friends…), Married to the Bad Boy (something about this one is calling me… she’s running from her bad ex), Two Truths and a Lie (totally intriguing blurb, she’s in hiding from a police officer… and then someone else throws a monkey-wrench in her whole plan)… Yep! We’re in for some goodies again!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
AUDIOBOOK BARGAINS (if you already have the Kindle ebook these are INCREDIBLY bargain priced!!! Like… e-book bargain priced!!!) PLUS check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal ————->
- AND!! Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! In fact, Christine just tried it on the last list, and said:
Christine: “Thank you! That is one handy tool!!”
Maryse: YAY Christine!! It’s awesome, isn’t it? I’ll be using that one frequently… nifty little gadget.
Fabi: Maryse just tried the audible tool. It’s awesome. Thank you
- Arsen: A Broken Love Story by Mia Ashler <— Angela just told me this one was JUST RELEASED in audiobook format and OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!! I dunno if it’s bargain priced (it was on it’s release day… so I’ve been told) but here is my review of the book.
- Hate to Love You by Elise Alden <— bargain priced in audio format if you have the Kindle version and it’s one I loved! (my review). She slept with her sister’s finance and got pregnant!
- Choose Us by Caylie Marcoe <— Cheryl enjoyed this one! “Just finished Choose Us. Was a sweet story with some angst and a twist. Good in between book from all the heavy angst.”
- Unbeloved: Undeniable, Book 4 by Madeline Sheehan <— I LOVE this author and I still have to read this one. At the price of this audio book (considering I already have the Kindle version) maybe I should listen to it, instead.
- Price of a Kiss: Forbidden Men Book 1 by Linda Kage <— This author has a brand new release out this week (it’s below) and this one was much loved by so many here. Another I one-clicked the Kindle version for, and still have to read (maybe listen to, instead at this price). GIGOLO! In fact, Linda says: “I’d recommend reading Price of a Kiss first as the main characters in this book are in TPWL and there is a scene where you won’t get the full effect if you haven’t read it first. Loooved both and the author writes in a way that makes me want to read every word. They truly are that good.“
- Monster in His Eyes by J.M Darhower <— Have the Kindle version? This one’s super cheap in audio with Amazon’s fun seamless book system! So many loved it. Like bev: “I got three hours of sleep last night reading Monster in His Eyes and am almost done and know I’ll need the next.”
- Forever & Always: The Ever Trilogy, Book 1 by Jasinda Wilder <—Have this Kindle ebook? Bargain priced in audio!
EBOOK BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Bone Deep (No Mercy Book 3) by Lea Griffith <— JUST RELEASED!! (Book #1 was HUGE here!! Here is the series reading order)
- Life To My Flight (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC Book 5) by Lani Lynn Vale <— JUST RELEASED!! HERO BIKERS ALERT!! Oh sounds good. He’s in the military and his job is SUPER dangerous so he doesn’t get involved in relationships… but… she falls HARD for him and then… “One night of passion turns into a year of heartbreak as Rue tries to find the ability to move on from Cleo. He was pretty clear with his wishes, and they didn’t include her.” OUCH!
- Betrayal (Trojans MC Book 2) by Sam Crescent <— JUST RELEASED!!
- STAGESTRUCK – Part 2 by Alice Ward <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Web of Deceit (Agents Under Fire) by Susan Sleeman <— JUST RELEASED!! SCARY BROTHER-IN-LAW ALERT!! “When FBI Agent Kaitlyn Knight discovers her brother-in-law is Vyper—the notorious cyber-criminal and murderer wanted by the FBI—Kait doesn’t question her duty to arrest him. But when he murders her sister in front of her, leaving her infant niece motherless, Kait vows to hunt him down and bring him to justice while raising the baby…”
- Test Shot (Hot Shots Book 1) by Cari Quinn <— JUST RELEASED!! YIKES LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! “Her fiancé offered her another man…she just never expected to fall in love with him.”
- Yours Tonight (The Reign Series Book 1) by Joya Ryan <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Pose (The Art of Kink Book 1) by Becca Jameson <— JUST RELEASED!!
- When Fall Breaks (Seasons of Jefferson Book 1) by Julie Solano <— JUST RELEASED!! RODEO STAR ALERT!! “Kaitlyn’s dreams are well within her reach. That is, until she becomes tangled up with the handsome Pistol Black, a rodeo cowboy, who not only turns every girl’s head in the county, but also turns her perfect world upside down…“Sounds angsty!!
- Conjurer King (The Secrets Series Book 5) by Emma Shade <— JUST RELEASED!! PARANORMAL ALERT!!! She’s a vampire… “Carlotta Brown is anything but sane. Her husband’s death, and subsequently the reason for her starvation, haunts her memories and dreams. She finds herself locked in another prison cell, only this time, it’s under the protection of a handsome man who should be her enemy…“
- Darkness Calling: (Primani Book Five) by Laurie Olerich <— JUST RELEASED!! PARANORMAL ALERT! And can be read as a standalone. ”Finally freed from a century in purgatory, former-wild child Aisling just wants to raise her son and live as a normal human again. Her taste of freedom is cut short the moment her past comes to claim her. There’s one reason she was exiled, and his name is Cain…“
- Finally Finn: Finding Sadie Serial Book 3 (Los Rancheros) by Brandace Morrow <— JUST RELEASED!!
- The Mammoth Book Of Uniform Erotica by Barbara Cardy <— JUST RELEASED!!
- For Authentication Purposes by Amber L. Johnson <— JUST RELEASED!! Hehe… she’s never had the big O. But she writes erotica, and her old highschool acquaintance ends up in her night class. “…Accidentally reading her bad erotica on her laptop was a blessing from the Smut Gods themselves. It’s clear she has no idea what she’s writing about, but Warner does… In fact, he knows so much that he’s willing to offer her his services….“
- The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman Trilogy Book 1) by Paullina Simons <— FANTASTIC BOOK at a FANTASTIC price!! (my review) and MichelleS agrees: “…if you haven’t read it, then I highly recommend it. It’s up there with Outlander for me for prose done right. Phenomenal.“
- Needing Moore Series Boxed Set by Julie Moore <— ENTIRE SERIES BUNDLED for a rock bottom price (thank you Kathy!!) And Samantha highly recommends! “…her writing blows me away and the realism of her characters and their struggles and story are amazing!”
- The Perception by Adriana Locke <— Lots of great reviews already for this recent release. Jennifer recommends it! “I read The Perception by Adriana Locke and just loved it… Its definitely a 5star read.” A bit from the blurb: “…fate intervenes in the form of a broken down car and the kind offer of assistance from a handsome stranger with a sweet, southern drawl. In exchange, all she has to do is go to dinner with him…“
- Married to the Bad Boy by Vanessa Waltz <— Just recently released and super-bargain priced! “She’s running from a man who will kill me for touching her. Well, she’s tired of running and needs my help. She thinks I’m doing it for money. I’m doing it to make her mine.” and Andrea loved it! “Super intense and tight read..totally did not expect that from the title name!”
- Two Truths and a Lie (PRG Investigations Book 1) by Ashley Stoyanoff <— IN HIDING ALERT! Shell find us this recent release at a bargain price! And Niki agrees! “Two Truths and a Lie by Ashley Stoyanoff sounds pretty good!” YEP!!! Whoa. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!? She’s been in hiding from a police officer… and then: “It was supposed to be easy. A meeting with Jason Pierce, a private investigator, was set up for me. All I had to do was go to him, let him do his thing, and then I could go home, or so I thought. That is, until I met Jason and things got … complicated.“
- With Every Heartbeat (Forbidden Men Book 4) by Linda Kage <— FORBIDDEN-ROMANCE ANGST ALERT!!! THIS one is calling me BIG time! It was released this week, already on a list but I just HAD to bring it back when Beverly said: “Loved With Evey Heartbeat by Linda Kage. Her whole Forbidden Men series is just great!” And Linda agrees! “Oh Beverly A. Just one clicked With Every Heartbeat!! I agree the Forbidden Men series is outstanding. Loved To Professor, With Love! So happy you love the latest in this series. This author is one of my automatic go to!!” And from that blurb? Yes! I must agree the angst-potential is pulling me to it! “Maybe if Quinn Hamilton hadn’t asked me to skip classes for the day and help him pick out an engagement ring for my best friend, I wouldn’t have fallen for him so completely on that sunny Tuesday afternoon and I wouldn’t feel so conflicted. But I did, and I can’t take it back, no matter how hard I try. So I have to deal with the fact that even I’m not as good, or honest, or caring as I’d always thought I was, and no matter what I do next, someone’s going to get hurt. Probably me.” MINE!!!!
- Rainfall by Melissa Delport <— Oooooh one of my favorites at a rock-bottom bargain price!!! My review of Rainfall.
- Rock (Hard Rock Harlots Book 4) by Kendall Grey <— Just recently released (thanks Angela!!). Here’s the reading order.
- Kyland by Mia SHerida <— I’m bringing him back so I don’t forget. He’s on the top of my short TBR list, especially after MichelleS reminded me: “Maryse – don’t forget about Kyland… he may have been shelved due to all the greatness that has been on your Kindle lately, but I am SURE you’d fall in love with him and their story. And…. you’re on a roll… why not add one more?” <— AGREED!
- The Beauty Series by Skye Warren <— DARK-ish? READ ALERT! The entire series bundled for a super-bargain price! (thanks Nancy!) “Erin cleans Mr. Morris’s house twice a week to pay for college. She soaks up every moment with the man she secretly loves–until she interrupts a private moment. He’s moaning her name, and she refuses to hide her feelings any longer…” (he’s scarred inside and out)…
- Bastian’s Storm: Surviving Raine Book 2 by Shay Savage <— ON SUPER-SALE!! And I LOVED book #1 like crazy (Surviving Raine)
- Hero by Samantha Young <— recent release and back on the list ’cause Shell is into it! “I randomly picked to read ‘Hero’ by Samantha Young, don’t know if any of you girls have read it, I am half way through and I am loving it. It’s a millionaire romance and written really well with really likeable characters.”
- The Club (The Club Trilogy Book 1) by Lauren Rowe <— Michelle and Aimee found us this super-bargain! A bit from the blurb: ”"When I read Jonas Faraday’s brutally honest personal message on his application to The Club, I practically climaxed at my desk. I’m an idiot to risk losing my job but I couldn’t resist contacting him. I knew my confession would be like dangling an irresistible carrot in front of his nose—but never in a million years did I think he’d actually hunt me down.“”
- Darkness Series Boxed Set (Books 1-4) by K.F. Greene <— Michelle found us this series bundled at a rock-bottom price too and she says: “ I got it after seeing the great reviews for the series.”
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell <— Jean LOVED it! “…just finished E&P! Loved it! I re-read the last 4 paragraphs like 5 times!” and bev agrees: “I re read the end a few times too. Just hurt for Eleanor and adore Park. If we are talking real life and not what we prefer in books, I would not mind knowing an adult Park.”
- Stepbrother Bad Boy by Veronica Daye <— STEPBROTHER ALERT! Recent release and at a rock bottom price!! “…there I was, busy with my daily Shane stalking in the halls when the unthinkable happened–my dad eloped with Shane’s mom. And to make matters even worse, Shane took it out on me. My life couldn’t get worse, right?“
- Pure Punishment by T.L Smith <— SOUNDS CREEPY ALERT!! Nancy found us this one at a rock bottom price and it has lots of great reviews! “My name is Kayla. Would you like to play a game with me? I promise to only make you bleed and possibly scream.
Are you ready for some fun?“
- Isloated: An Evan Arden Novella by Shay Savage - expected release date March 9th 2015 <— SO many are excited. Like Cindy: “EVAN ARDEN!!!! From Shay Savage’s “Otherwise” series. Oh baby “
- Hearts of Fire by L.H. Conway – expected release date March 9th 2015!! Another circus hottie! “Life was going exactly the way I’d planned until Lille came along. She wanted to run away with the circus, have an adventure, but this world was never meant for her. I try to keep her safe, because she doesn’t know the dangers that are out here on the road. She doesn’t know the monsters that lurk behind the bright lights of the ring. In truth, I could be considered one of them. We were fashioned from different cloths, never intended to mix. So I watch her. I try not to touch, even when her eyes invite me.”
- Confess: A Novel by Colleen Hoover – expected release date March 10th 2015
- Rock Hard (Rock Kiss Book 2) by Nalini Singh - expected release date March 10th 2015
- Soaring (The Magdalene Series Book 2) by Kristen Ashley - expected release date March 16th 2015
- The Skull Throne (The Demon Cycle Series Book 4) by Peter V. Brett – expected release April 9th 2015 <— Fabi is excited about this one! “Peter Brett releases The Skull Throne (The Demon Cycle Series Book 4). Fantasy fans rejoice! This is a mind warping, addictive, dark fantasy the likes of which I’ve never come across before.… I wouldn’t care if those books were priced at hundreds of dollars each. They would still be preorders for me so I could have them at 12:01 AM on release day.” <— WHOA! What am I missing!!?? I need to read these!
- Kane (Slater Brothers Book 3) by L.A. Casey – May 5th 2015
- Conviction (Book Two in The Consolation Duet) (The Salvation Series 4) by Corinne Michaels - May 27th 2015
- Under the Influence by L.B. Simmons <— Amy is excited about this one! She says: “There is a book coming out in May by L.B. Simmons called Under the Influence and I. Can’t. Wait! From the blurb: “I loved you. I raged for you. I wept for you. And now, I’m letting you go.” GAHHHHH! Just that part alone has my heartache meter going crazy! *happy dance*” YES AMY!!! I love that!
P.P.S. Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).