A few of the ones that made my one-click finger antsy? That’s easy! That one over there to the left Light Shadows (’cause I loved the first two in the series – all SORTS of emotional angst), The Playing With Fire Complete Series (Navy Seals bundled and on super-sale just for us, and this series had great reviews!), Juicy (she falls for a homeless man?), Little Doll (that title and that book cover and that blurb have me saying EEEEEP!!! She’s in the hands of a notorious cartel family…).
Plus! There are a BUNCH on super-sale right now that I absolutely LOVED, so I added links to my reviews next to ‘em. And! Many that our fellow readers LOVED so I added their own comments.
Oh!!! And you must take a look at the pre-orders below. All *squee-worthy* looking. Colleen Hoover, Debra Anastasia, Melanie Harlow, Amy Harmon, Courtney Cole… the list is AH-MAZING!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Also, while these bargain finds and new releases “look” great (and/or have awesome reviews and recommendations), unless I have my own personal review link next to it, I likely haven’t read it myself… I just found it and wanted to share it in case it’s awesome. So if you read it, let me know if it’s awesome. LOL!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Light Shadows (The Dark Light Series Book 3) by S.L. Jennings <— LOOK WHAT’S LIVE!!!! I liked #1 (actually loved the 2nd half – here’s my review of Dark Light) and LOVED LOVED LOVED #2 (The Dark Prince), so I can’t wait to find out what happens. *squeeeeeeeee!!!!* Actually we are ALL very excited!
Tessa: Light Shadows by SL Jennings is now available.
Amy: Light Shadows is out?!?!?!?!? SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Tessa!!! Seriously, the second book was probably the most angsty PNR I have ever read…and if there was a PNR that was more angsty then I can’t think of it right now. That second book gave me tummy and heart pains!
Michelle S: ONE CLICK … Light Shadows…. loved this series. But I have to say, it’s one of those that I loved while I was reading it, and then I can’t remember anything months later. A true 5 star PNR for me
- Remember When Trilogy (The Remember Trilogy) by T. Torrest <— Oh I remember this one!!! Good stuff, and the whole trilogy has been bundled at an AWESOME price today. I need to read book #3! Here are my reviews for #1 (Remember When) & #2 (Remember When 2).
- Slay (Storm MC #4) by Nine Levine <— JUST RELEASED BIKER BOOK and it’s got a ton of great reviews already…
- Hard As Rock (The Rock Star’s Seduction Part 3) by Olivia Thorne <— ALSO JUST RELEASED! (it’s the conclusion to the series…)
- Alluring Surrender: Book 5 Bayou Stix by Skye Turner <— JUST RELEASED!! Hrmmm…. each book in this series appears to have great reviews. I’m going to look into this one!
- The Playing With Fire Complete Series: Books 1 – 4 by Tara Sivec <— Stephanie found us this SUPER DEAL!! And I MEAN SUPER DEAL. “Four Navy SEALS risk their lives to save the women who have gotten under their skin and worked their way into their hearts. Each book can be read as a stand-alone, but now you don’t have to!“
- Forever Light (Forever Love Series) by Megan Smith <— JUST RELEASED!! “Macy Thomas, a college sweetheart, is trying to hold on to the boy who store her heart. She’s stuck on the sidelines watching as he throws his life away. The guilt is forever pulling him into the darkness threatening to take her with it.“
- A Reason To Kill (Reason #2) by C.P. Smith <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Wolfsgate by Cat Porter <— He was shipwrecked! “My wife saved me, brought me home. I didn’t even know I had a wife—can I trust her? I know I want her. Desperately. We are two of a kind—the manipulated, the tossed off, the rejected.” I think it’s a historical but it sure sounds intriguing!
- Skip to the Good Part: 20 Authors Reveal Their Steamiest Scenes by Raine Miller, Kendall Ryan, K. Bromberg, Carly Phillips, Denise Grover Swank, S. L. Scott, Christine Bell, Rebecca Shea, Andrea Smith, Magan Vernon, Kristie Cook, Nevaeh Lee, Michelle Lynn, Alessandra Thomas, Selena Laurence, Heidi Joy Tretheway, Elizabeth Briggs, Meghan March, Taylor Michaels, K.B. Nelson, Elise Covert, Katherine Erns <— “Read 20 of the best steamy scenes in contemporary romance and erotic romance today.”
- Deep Surrendering: Episodes 1-6 Omnibus Edition by Chelsea M. Cameron <— The whole series, just released as a bundle!
- Confessions (Breath of Life Book 4) by Sara Marion <— JUST RELEASED and this one also completes the series!
- First to Burn (Immortal Vikings Book 1) by Anna Richland <— This one’s on super sale!! “Immortal Viking Wulf Wardsen once battled alongside Beowulf, and now serves in Afghanistan. He’s trusted the mortal men on his elite special operations team to protect his secret, until an explosion lands Wulf in a place more dangerous to him than a battlefield: a medevac helicopter.” Oh oh. Does a pretty Doctor question his “humanity”?
- RUIN – Part Three (The RUIN Series, Book 3) by Deborah Bladon <— Janet LOVES this series and is excited to get started on this latest release! “On next to Deborah Bladon’s third book in the Ruin series, which has just come out, and needs a mention – this series is a must-read!” Here is the Ruin Series Reading Order.
- Bulletproof (A Songbird Novel Book 2) by Melissa Pearl <— JUST RELEASED!! ACTOR ALERT! “In her mind, she’s bulletproof. But she has one weakness – men. She can’t seem to live without them, yet is unable to find her perfect match. After yet another break up, Morgan promises her sister and best friend that she’ll write off men for the rest of the year…but then she meets Sean Jaxon.“
- Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia <— Nancy found us a TREAT!!! One of our favorites is on SUPER SALE right now (here’s my review)… and there’s a pre-order for book #3 (going live tomorrow)! Nancy says: “I absolutely loved Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia … but just saw the 3rd book Saving Poughkeepsie is coming out 11/22/14 & can be pre-ordered & so I will” (see the pre-order below). Lauren says: “I swear, I think Beckett is my favorite of the three “brothers”.” and Lisa S says: “I loved book 1, too. This is one of my favorite book boyfriends who was homeless (other books with homeless heroes are Juicy, Jane’s Melody, and Crash)“
- Juicy by Pepper Pace <— So I’m looking up Lisa S’s recommendations of other homeless heroes. Look at this one! I’ve never heard of it before but wow, it sounds up our alley! “Juicy Robinson was the color of sweet black licorice, of a charcoal briquette soaked in lighter fluid and no one was going to make her feel like she wasn’t the sexiest thing around—not the white people that her mother had taught her to distrust and certainly not the homeless white man that has been watching her from the alley…“
- Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn <— Stephanie found us some books to movies deals! She says: “These Novels, now Major Motion Pictures, are on SALE… Each for a Limited Time Only!!!”
- If I Stay (If I Stay, Book 1) by Gayle Forman <— and this one! (GREAT READ! Here’s my review)
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green <— AND THIS ONE! But I’m toooooo chicken to read it.
- Little Doll (Bittersweet Duet Book 1) by Melissa Jane <— Stephanie found us a duo and warns not for the faint of heart. YAY US! She says: “This 2-Part, Dark, Gritty Tale of Survival is NOT for the Faint Hearted…★ BITTERSWEET DUET SERIES by Melissa Jane ★ Laila has no idea of the evil that shadows her every move. Now in the hands of a notorious cartel family, she quickly learns that trust and betrayal are a deadly mix.”
- Crimson Desert: Bittersweet Duet, Book Two by Melissa Jane <— And this one!!!
- The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred <— And so many of my fellow readers have just discovered the wonder that is The Sweet Gum Tree!!! I read this one a few years ago and LOVED it (my review of The Sweet Gum Tree). And it’s on super-sale right now. Just look at these reactions!
Amy: my tantrum during SGT wasn’t from being mad…it was a crying tantrum. *sigh* I seriously loved that book.
MichelleS: I nearly finished Sweet Gum Tree last night. It’s definitely one of those one-sitting-devour-it books. I’ll finish tonight. Just love it. And for anyone that hasn’t read the historical by K Ranney called Tapestry – it has the same feelings as SGT. Young, innocent love from afar. Determined, spirited woman/girl. Obstacles, obstacles, obstacles getting in the way. That same lump in your throat. And I think it’s bargain priced right now too. I used to say it was Painted Faces meets Pride & Prejudice… well, add a big dollop of Sweet Gum Tree to that description.
Amy: SGT has some angst but for me it was more from just not knowing how everything was going to work out. It was, however, a very, very emotional read punctuated with heartwrenching situations that were simply out of the characters’ control. It wasn’t really an issue of non-communication or ridiculous misunderstandings but more of just Nick and Alix making the best decisions they could given what info they had at certain times. Their choices made my heart hurt for them (and me!), but I could see *why* they did what they did. I’m pretty sure y’all are familiar enough with how I gauge angst and emotion by now, so you will understand what it means when when I say it was not the most angsty I have read but is definitely up there as far as one of the most *emotional* books I have read. I *think* Maryse has reviewed it (correct me if I am wrong anyone?) so you could check that out, too. Which is something I should do as well, right?
Maryse: Yep! I have.
- Untouched (The Untouched Trilogy Book 1) by Lilly Wilde <— Christel loves this one. “it is one of my favorites this year…”
- Blind Rage: Team Red, Book 4 by T. Hammond <— Maria recommends this series! “I recommend the Team Red series from T. Hammond. Very unique, funny and sexy story. The fifth book Blind Rage (this one is a novella though) was just released. The first book in the series Blind Seduction is available for free right now. Totally in love with this series, can’t wait for the last book release date May 2015.”
- Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand <— Bev recommends this one! “The most amazing book is on sale. Unbreakable by Laura Hillenbrand. It is an amazing story that is beautiful and so heartbreaking. Some parts are very difficult to read but it will stay with you.”
- A Place to Call Home by Deborah Smith <— and Bev loves this one! “Deborah Smith. Read it years before Sweet Gum Tree. You’ll notice similarity but each has its own style. I think. Been so long but APTCH always stayed with me. Have been meaning to maybe re read.”
- Debt Inheritance (Indebted Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— Back on the list ’cause both Tessa and Antonella love it! Tessa says: “Anyone who isn’t scared of CH, read Debt Inheritance. Seriously. Just go read!” and Antonella agrees: “I’ll second Tessa’s comments above read Debt Inheritance by Pepper Winters, it’s brilliant if you aren’t afraid of a little darkness. Book two – First Debt – also came out last week and it is better than the first. The way she weaves the story line has you captivated even if it is a little wrong.”
- His Secretary: Undone (A Billionaire Romance) by Melanie Marchande <— Shell found us a couple that she recommends! Like this one! She says: “‘His secretary Undone’ by Melanie Marchand is on sale and its a fun read with a sexy boss which I finished in one sitting and i enjoyed it a lot, it really made me laugh out loud.”
- This Is Falling (The Falling Series, Book 1) by Ginger Scott <— Shell also recommends this one. “‘This is Falling’ by Ginger Scott is also on sale price which is a wonderful book with great storyline and believable characters. I loved it a lot.”
- Saving Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia – expected release date is TOMORROW!! November 22nd 2014
- Maybe Not: A Novella by Colleen Hoover – releasing November 24th 2014!! Hey that’s Monday!
- The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon – expected release date November 27th 2014
- Forever With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 8) by Kristen Proby – expected release date December 2nd 2014
- Slammed (Slammed Series Book 1) by Skyla Madi - expected release date December 2nd 2014
- Take Me With You by K.A. Linde <— expected release date January 27th 2015
- VERUM (The Nocte Trilogy Book 2) by Courtney Cole - expected release date February 2nd 2015
- Floored (Frenched Book 3) by Melanie Harlow - expected release date February 5th 2015
- Thoughtful (A Thoughtless Novel) by S.C. Stephens – expected release date February 24th 2015
- Beautiful Secret (The Beautiful Series) by Christina Lauren - expected release date April 14th 2015