The first three books on this list were easy-immediate one-clicks for me. At that price, I could not resist. Plus, they were either already on my TBR list, or on it now, due to a few reader’s reactions. YAY ME!
And then… I found more.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Also, while these “look” great (and/or have awesome reviews and recommendations), unless I have my own personal review link next to it, I likely haven’t read it myself… I just found it and wanted to share it in case it’s awesome. So if you read it, let me know if it’s awesome. LOL!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Pretty Instinct (A New Adult/Erotic Romance) by S.E. Hall <— Stephanie found us this one and it’s got a HUGE number of awesome reviews! Short, blurb but sounds intense: ““If opposites attract, then I am nothing. Because you, you are everything.” There’s no easy road traveled to such an intense sentiment, one I never dreamt I’d feel… But I also never planned on Cannon Blackwell climbing aboard my tour bus.” and Lori says: “I just finished Pretty Instinct by SE Hall, and wow! I loved every minute of it. I cried my eyes out, mostly happy tears, bittersweet tears, but I’m a mess after this book. 5 star read for sure!” and Marguerite loves it too: “Right now, I’m reading Pretty Instinct by S.E. Hall. It’s amazing! I love reading about the heroine and her brother. She is so selfless. The hero is to die for! He’s definitely an alpha but more on the softer side.”
- Away (The Keaton Series Book 1) by B.A. Wolfe <— GO ON BLIND BOOK ALERT!!! (YAY! I love when I’m told that!) Trisha found it today saying: “One of my favorite books by a debut author is on sale. book 2 is scheduled for release on October 20th. I recommend going into this one blind and be ready for an emotion journey you will not soon forget.” And Tracie agrees: “Love love loved this book!! Definitely go in blind! Can’t wait for the next book.” Kim loves it too: “This is one of my fav reads!!”
- Second Chances by H.M. Ward <— And Nancy found us this one! YESSSSSSS! I remember this blurb… “Years pass and I’m still here, but it doesn’t feel like it, not until the lawn guy, Daniel Clement, checks me out. Me. A yoga-panting, pony tailing, frumpy-butt, frizzy mommy who’s covered in whatever the baby tossed on me at lunch. Daniel’s dark eyes linger too long, as if he likes what he sees. I’m shocked and flattered, but he’s too young.“
- Pieces of Autumn by Mara Black <—- DARK READ ALERT and OMG it looooooks soooooo goooood! By that blurb, anyway. “What really happened? I walked to my fate with my eyes wide open. But before you say I deserved whatever happened to me, you should know. I was desperate. I was alone. I was afraid for my life. You would have done the same thing. I thought things couldn’t possibly get any worse. But then, I woke up in darkness, unable to move. There was only one thing I was sure of: I wasn’t alone anymore. And then I heard HIS voice…”
- Eluded by Lyra Parish <— AND ANOTHER that looks dark and creepy!! “This is your warning. If you radiate vulnerability… Well, you could be my next victim. Don’t try to hide. I’m not easily eluded.” YIKES!!!
- You Loved Me At My Darkest by Evie Harper <— AND ANOTHER!! “She is my piece of heaven in hell. I’m not letting her go.”
- Priceless (The Rothvale Legacy Book 1) by Raine Miller <— JUST RELEASED! “THIS IS A CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE SET IN THE WORLD OF BLACKSTONE AFFAIR”
- Savaged by Nacole Stayton <— JUST RELEASED! A hermit!?? “Despite years of self-imposed solitude, Niko hungers for companionship and suffers from an aching loneliness that the darkness cannot satisfy. He temporarily soothes his pain with women, hired women. Their only purpose is to service him. Easy. He didn’t expect a complication like Cambree Evans, but desperation corrupts even the most innocent.“
- Bad Son Rising by Julie A. Richman <— JUST RELEASED! Bad boy (rich boy) and super-good girl… “As their paths cross and uncross, a tale of love, agony, betrayal and growth is woven, transforming two people who’ve hidden from relationships and love.”
- The Leftover Club by Ginger Voight <— JUST RELEASED! “Even though their mothers were great friends and even shared a house, Roni was stuck squarely in the Friend Zone, unable to win Dylan’s interest like many of the girls he dated and discarded throughout high school…”
- Make Me Weak (Make Me Series Book 1) by Megan Noelle <— JUST RELEASED! From the blurb, she’s a pole dancer with a “stage name” so she doesn’t get close to anyone… “Until one dance changes everything. That’s when she sees him. From that moment desire, lust, and insatiable passion take over. Despite all of Andie’s warnings to stay away—she can’t. There are just a few problems. She doesn’t trust a single soul. He doesn’t believe in love. And he’s twice her age.“
- Enticed By You by Amy Muscat <— JUST RELEASED! “…she couldn’t wait to share the exciting news with the baby’s father and her childhood sweetheart, Keller James-who was serving at war in Afghanistan. Then a letter came from Keller shattering Peyton’s world, saying he wanted nothing more to do with her or her unborn child. Or so she thought….”
- Jag (Pandemic Sorrow Book 1) by Stevie J. Cole <— JUST RELEASED! Bad boy rock star in rehab… “I don’t know who Jag Steele is. Really, I’m living every other damn person’s dream, and all I want is reality. Roxy Slade, that girl was my reality. My brutally flawed and beautifully broken reality. And she hated everything I stood for…”
- The Suit (A Holly Springs Novel Book 1) by B.N. Toler <— JUST RELEASED! I know many here loved her book Wrecking Ball, so look what just came out! Oh fun!! City boy (John), farm girl (Edie) and he has to work on her farm for 3 months… “Edie’s grandfather made a new will before he passed leaving stipulations in order for Edie to inherit the family farm. And as if that wasn’t enough of a challenge, the suit has to work on the farm with her for three months to settle a debt he owed to her grandfather. And he’s moving in with her.”
- Wrecking Ball by B.N. Toler <— I’m hearing this’ll make us cry… Cheryl: “Finished Wrecking Ball. Well-written, multi-faceted emotional read. Dear God, I need to take a break from these emotional reads or invest in Kleenex stock ”
- The Vixen and the Vet by Katy Regnery <— SCARRED MILITARY MAN/HERMIT ALERT!! “…locals respect his privacy…that is, until Savannah Carmichael comes calling in a borrowed sundress with a plate of homemade brownies.” I’m bringing this one back ’cause it caught my eye a few weeks ago (BIG TIME!) and it’s got a new cover and great reviews so far. Plus, a few of our own fellow readers loved it: Carrie: “The Vixen & the Vet is one of my faves!!!” Bev: “I wouldn’t have noticed this book if not for a great blog review I read. So glad I did. I’m only 20% but .know I will finish today. The hero has been a hermit after being injured and shunned by the town only really interacting with his house keeper Mrs. Potts but agrees to let theheroine do a human interest piece on him . So far I really like both of them and am finding the story to be sweet, and flirty, andmoving to.”
- Calling Card by Ashley Suzanne <— recently released… sounds like an a$$! “Companionship only lasts as long as it takes me to leave my card on the counter as I’m leaving before she wakes up…”
- Not Quite Mine (Not Quite series) by Catherine Bybee <— this looks like fun! “…when she crosses paths with Dean Prescott—the only man she’s ever loved—at her brother’s wedding, Katie realizes there’s a gaping hole in her life. After the ceremony she gets an even bigger surprise: a baby girl left on her doorstep. Determined to keep the newborn until she learns who her mother is, Katie has her hands full and doesn’t need Dean snooping around…especially when his presence stirs feelings she thought were long gone..”
- Because She Loves Me by Mark Edwards <— on the edge of our bargain pricing… and it sounds potentially creepy!! “…as the two of them embark on an intense affair, Andrew wonders if his grasp on reality is slipping. Items go missing in his apartment. Somebody appears to be following him. And as misfortune and tragedy strike his friends and loved ones, Andrew is forced to confront the frightening truth… Is Charlie really the girl of his dreams – or the woman of his nightmares?“
- The Decimation of Mae (The Blue Butterfly Book 1) by D.H. Sidebottom <— DARK READ ALERT!! I saw this one recommended as I was scrolling down my wall!! Wow what a blurb!
- Out of Reach by Missy Johnson <— YES!! I remember this blurb. Sounds SO angsty. “My best friend was dying and I was in love with his girl.“
- I Know What Love Is by Whitney Bianca <— DARK READ ALERT! Another one I saw while scrolling on my wall. After a chance encounter in a bar one night… “I want him to pay. I want him to suffer. I want to be just as much of a monster as he is. But maybe, deep down… I want him just as much as he wants me. Maybe we deserve each other. Maybe he knows me better than I know myself. Maybe. But I know what love is, and this is not it.”
- Seeing Stars by J. Sterling
- Strangers by A.L. Parks <— Another one that’s calling me. She’s getting struggling after the death of her fiancé “She succumbs to a dark existence where loneliness, sadness and nightmares dwell; until handsome, brooding Bryce Holden walks through the door of her favorite coffee shop, wearing the same cloak of despair and grief…”
- Used (Unlovable, #1) (Unlovable Series) by Lynetta Halat <— on sale right now!! “Love. Hate. Triangle.”
- Freed (Unlovable, #2) (Unlovable Series) by Lynetta Halat <— and here’s book #2!
- Hopeful by Louise Bay <— I found while scrolling on my wall… From what I gather from the blurb, they fell head-over-heels in love, but separated for job opportunities… and for 8 years, she’s been suffering and working. “I’ve managed to piece together a reality that works for me. Until now. Now, Joel’s coming back to London. And I need to get over him before he gets over here.“
- Raced: (Reading Companion to the bestselling Driven Series) (The Driven Trilogy Book 4) by K. Bromberg <— expected release date September 15th 2014
- Melancholy (Jokers’ Wrath MC Book 2) by Bella Jewel <— expected release date September 15th 2014
- Full Disclosure (A Nice Guys Novel Book 2) by Kindle Alexander <— expected release date September 15th 2014
- Bad Things by Varian Krylov <— expected release date September 15th 2014 (DARK READ AUTHOR!!)
- As the Dawn Breaks by Erin Noelle <— expected release date September 15th 2014
- His Rebel Bride (Brothers in Arms Book 3) by Shayla Black & Shelley Bradley <— expected release date September 15th 2014
- The Certainty of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence Series Book 5) by Jessica Sorensen <— expected release date September 16th 2014
- Reasonable Doubt Full Series (Episodes 1, 2, & 3) by Whitney Gracia Williams <— expected release date September 16th 2014
- Shameless by Cherrie Lynn <— expected release date September 23rd 2014
- Relentless Rhythm (Tempest #4) by Michelle Mankin <— expected release date October 9th 2014
- Ruin (Songs of Corruption Book 2) by C.D. Reiss <— expected release date October 14th 2014
- The Salvation of Daniel (The Blue Butterfly Book 2) by D.H. Sidebottom <— expected release date October 15th 2014