Fantastic list of one-click temptations here. Some new-ish gritty biker reads, a few dark captive reads (*whoo for me!!*), a creepy ghost story, a celebrity/normal girl story… but most of all, love, love and MORE love! My kind of list! Some that I already had, and a few new ones that have me rubbing my hands together in glee! Also I listed a few from my recent “I loved it” reviews. P.S. I couldn’t help but one click the darker ones. *blush*
Let me know if you find any must-reads in the bunch! (or if you know of any others for today’s list…)
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- STRIPPED (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward<— just released!!!
- Leo (Sign of Love) by Mia Sheridan <— Kathy found us this deal: “Finally, this has been on my wish list forever. ” and Sharon says: “Great book!” Nikki agrees: “I read the first one and loved it! 5 stars for me. I just bought the second.”
- Leo’s Chance (Sign of Love #2) by Mia Sheridan <— Lori says : “The second is on sale as well, Leo’s Chance” and Marsha loved them both! “They are both awesome books!!!”
- Starlight (Peaches Monroe 2) by Mimi Strong <— just released and Shannon’s excited! “Yippeee! Mimi Strong just released the second Peaches Book!!!” (and the first book is on super-sale!)
- Stardust (Peaches Monroe 1) by Mimi Strong <— “There I was, minding my own business at Peachtree Books when this lunatic comes racing in the door and knocks me into his arms. I would have ripped him a new one, but he was hot. Like I-want-to-have-your-babies-now hot. I feel like I know him, because I stare at his gorgeous face on TV every week. Dalton Deangelo. In the firm, sculpted flesh.“
- Noah (5th Street #1) by Elizabeth Reyes <— Lori found us thisdeal and this was one of my first “fighter” reads. And I had so much fun reading it!! (see my review) and Nancy agrees! “I loved this book & the entire series, but this was my favorite. I love a story were the couple are unlikely match, but overcome all in the name of love.”
- Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery #1) by Denise Grover Swank <— this series looks like fun! She works at the DMV but… has visions it would seem. “For Rose Gardner, working at the DMV on a Friday afternoon is bad even before she sees a vision of herself dead. She’s had plenty of visions, usually boring ones like someone’s toilet’s overflowed, but she’s never seen one of herself before.“
- Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery #2) by Denise Grover Swank <— book #3 (Thirty and a Half Excuses) will be out in just a few days! Might be a fun series to get into…
- Love In Between (Love Series 1) by Sandi Lynn <—Looks like this one will be about healing… HER: “… I found my fiancé having sex with my sister in the church moments before I was supposed to walk down the aisle.” and HIM: “About a year ago, I lost the love of my life, my fiancé, in a tragic car accident.“
- A Graceful Mess by Nacole Stayton <— Lori found us this deal.
- Falling For My Husband (British Billionaires) by Pamela Ann <— brand spanking new release (thanks Lori!)
- Maybe Baby Lite (Baby Lite Series) by Andrea Smith
- Baby Love Lite (Baby Lite) by Andrea Smith
- Be My Baby Lite by Andrea Smith
- Baby Come Back – Lite (Baby Lite 4) by Andrea Smith
- Escape From Paradise by Gwendolyn Field <— Kandace found us this deal saying “one of my favorite books of 2013!!” and Johanna says: “So good!! … Would pay full price for this gem.” I enjoyed it too!! Dark, exciting read! Here’s my review.
- Breach (Breach #1) by K.I. Lynn <— Kimmie recommends!! “Almost done with Breach and it’s ssssoooooooooooo good.” and Kelsie says: “Infraction was the bomb too. Hmmm Nathan’s just delicious,next book is RECIPROCITY”
- How to Date a Dragon by Ashlyn Chase <— JUST released and already on sale. Aimee found us this one saying: “looks like a fun one”
- Fading by E.K. Blaire <— Aimee found us this price drop!
- DOUBLE OCCUPANCY by Elaine Raco Chase <— and Aimee found us this deal, too! “No BDSM! Meet the Keurig killer who makes one tough alpha male go down on his knees and a few other positions as well!“
- More Than This by Jay McLean <— Jenny recommends this one! “More than This by Jay McLean was fabulous!! Any book that can make me laugh and cry in the same chapter gets two thumbs up” — “He was right. It made no difference whether it was 6 months or 6 years. I couldn’t undo what had been done. I couldn’t change the future.“
- The Light in the Wound by Christine Brae <—(thanks Nancy!!) and Kirsten recommends! “LOVED this book” … “Jesse and Isabel fight to stay together, determined to hold on to what they once had. Isabel wonders if a second love can ever be enough to make her forget her first.“
- The Executioner: A Love Story by Melissa Silvey <— Jennifer recommends this one! “Really great series on sale! Books one and two!”
- The Ghost Files (The Ghost Files – Book 1) by Apryl Baker <— Madeleine absolutely LOVES this one! “It’s not really a romance novel, although the girl has a boyfriend, but it’s still a fantastic book, suspenseful and witty… I just finished the book, but I can’t find anything else from this author! Oh noooooo! Did she not write book two yet?! That book was Soooooo good, I want the other one now!” GREAT cover and it sounds great! “For sixteen year old Mattie Hathaway, this is her normal everyday routine. She’s been able to see ghosts since her mother tried to murder her when she was five years old. No way does she want anyone to know she can talk to spooks. Being a foster kid is hard enough without being labeled a freak too. Normally, she just ignores the ghosts and they go away. That is until she see’s the ghost of her foster sister… Sally.“
- Losing Me, Finding You (A New Adult Biker Erotic Romance) by C.M. Stunich <—- biker romance book and book #2 has just been released!
- Loving Me, Trusting You (A New Adult Biker Erotic Romance) by C.M. Stunich <— book #2!
- Craving Constellations (The Aces 1) by Nicole Jacquelyn <— Jennifer loved it! “ just finished “Craving Constellations” which is another amazing MC book!!!” and I enjoyed it too!! Here’s my review.
- Seize Me (Breakneck Series #1) by Crystal Spears <— Jennifer recommends this one too! “ I loved Seized”
- Withstanding Me (Breakneck Series #2) by Crystal Spears <— just released!
- When You’re Ready by J.L. Berg <— Jillian recommends! “This was a great in between book! I was hooked just from the sample. It has a very REAL life feel to it. Dual POV. Which is another bonus. Very good for this authors first book. I will definitely read the next book in this series.” and Kathy agrees: “I really like it too!”
- Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden) by Shay Savage <— Nancy reminds us of this deal. Great series prequel! My review. and Julie agrees: “Its SO good!!”
- Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen <— latest release from this hugely popular author (thanks Kat!)
- Take Me, Break Me, Book 1 (Pierced Hearts 1) by Cari Silverwood <— Kandace found us this deal and Kristin liked it! “I loved this book. It was VERY dark and different then many of the cookie cutter type BDSM/non con type off books.” Yeah… you know I one-clicked this. Tee hee!!!
- The Art of Love by Anne Whitney <— here’s another darkish looking one that Nancy found us: “The Art of Love by Anne Whitney is now reduced…” —> “A new life without the constant torture is all she wants, but what she finds waiting is something she never expected. … She didn’t even expect to begin falling in love with someone like Fitz, the sexy, pretentious man of her nightmares. Above all, Marina never expects her father to stage a cross-country mission to paint her as a kidnapped girl taken by a psychopath.” Hrmmm…. yep. I one-clicked this, too.
- Edge (A Romance on the Edge Novel 1) by Tiffinie Helmer <— Stephanie found it, saying “Edge (A Romance On The Edge, Book 1) is on sale! Big savings! The main character was a kidnapped victim. Looks good!”
- Sins and Scarlet Lace: A MacKenzie Family Novel by Liliana Hart <— “Declan MacKenzie has loved the same woman for as long as he can remember, but after a mission early on in his career turns deadly, he realizes he can never have a wife or family and keep them safe. So he watches her marry another man…“