<—– PLUS! One of my favorite books from 2011 (another tattooed bad boy)!!
And while I was at it, I found us more (from various genres) that sound interesting!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain paranormal e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror #1) by Karina Halle (I’ve been hearing GREAT things about this series). It’s been mentioned that the “hero” is very alpha/Travis-like, and that certainly has sparked my interest! Has anyone read this yet? A reality ghost-hunters type show. I. Want. To. Read.!!
- Wraith by Angel Lawson – paranormal and some great reviews too! The author notified me of this freebie!
- Seithe (Pravus) by Poppet (recommended to me by Jasmin and it has a ton of great reviews!!)
- Betting on Hope by Kay Keppler – gambler bad boy? Hrmm…
- Gateway to Heaven by Beth Kery (ROCK star alert!! I read and reviewed this one at the beginning of the year. and now it’s free!! Here is my review: Book Review – Gateway To Heaven by Beth Kery
- Solo by Sarah Schofield
- No One But You by Jillian Hart
- Not What She Seems by Victorine E. Lieske (a billionaire and a women in hiding…)
- Vampire for Christmas by Felicity Heaton
- Bound by Blood (Paranormal Romantic Suspense) by Tara Manderino
- Yellowstone Heart Song (Yellowstone Romance Series) by Peggy L Henderson (time travel!)
- Venice Vampyr (Venice Vampyr #1) by Tina Folsom (Wooohooo!! I enjoyed a few of this author’s vampire romance books (from her Scanguards series), and now I have another!!)
- Black Smoke (Agent of Mercy, Book One) by Robin Leigh Miller
- Changing Times (Lusting Wild, Book One) by Marilu Mann “New Orleans sizzles when Dr. Carly Chambers finds herself in the hands — or paws — of sexy shifter and antiques dealer Tony Pantera.”
- Tempting Trace by Debra Webb (cute cover, and he’s a “country star”!!)
A couple of updates too!! Jamie McGuire’s book “Eden” (from her Providence series) will be available for Kindle on May 1st, 2012. But in the meantime…:
- Providence by Jamie McGuire (here is the first book in the Providence series) – here is my review for it! Book Review – Providence by Jamie McGuire
- Because of Low (Sea Breeze) by Abbie Glines (you can bet I downloaded this one!!)
- Grounding Quinn by Stephanie Campbell – recommended by a few of my Facebook friends and sure enough, it was a good read too!
- From Rags by Suzanne Wright – I downloaded this one after receiving 3 recommendations for it in just one day. Sounds like fun, and the reviews say so.
- ACCIDENTALLY MARRIED TO…A VAMPIRE? (a Paranormal Romance) (Accidentally Yours) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff (This “product description” just sold it for me. I laughed out loud for real! “If you love her, set her free. If she comes back, she’s yours. If she doesn’t…Christ! Stubborn woman! Hunt her down, and bring her the hell back; she’s still yours according to vampire law.”
- ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE WITH…A GOD? (a Paranormal Romance) (Accidentally Yours) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- The Boyfriend Bylaws (Totally Fit) by Susan Hatler
- How To Distract a Duchess by Mia Marlowe
- Beautiful Demons (Peachville High Demons #1) by Sarra Cannon
- Dream Chaser by Angie Stanton
- In The Spotlight by Liz Bouts
- Foolish Games by Leah Spiegel – Another rock star book that I downloaded a couple of months ago!! I’ve been told twice now that it’s a REALLy good read. Maybe this will be my next?
- Tangled Web by Jade C. Jamison – OMG! Another rock star book that was fun! And I reviewed this one too! Book Review – Tangled Web by Jade C. Jamison
- Ravensong by M.L. Hamilton – Rock star book #4!! I read this one too, last year. I didn’t review it, but it was pretty good.
- Blindsided (With the Band) - I can’t forget this one! Tattooed, bad boy rock star hiding out from his fans for a bit. I really enjoyed it! Here is my review: Book Review – Blindsided by Sayer Adams
- Hearts In Darkness by Laura Kaye – and this one MUST be read. MUST!! Short story but SO intense, and the tattooed bad boy in this one… WOW!! Loved it. Can’t go wrong with this one!! Here;s my review (one of my favorite books of 2011) - Book Review – Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye
- Here Be Sexist Vampires by Suzanne Wright
- First Bitten (The Alexandra Jones series) by Samantha Towle
- Connected (Twists of Fate) by Jolyn Palliata <—— I HAVE to highlight this one!! Short story that I read last night (rock star in it, too) but I LOVED it. Not my favorite book ever, but a REALLY great read… and it made me cry!
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: