I have a proposition for myself. Take Friday’s off of work so I can have more reading time. I feel especially antsy about this, when I put together this list. I’m all… “Oh!! This one is going to be my next read.” and then… “No wait, THIS one.” and then … “OH RIGHT!!! This one has been in my reader for a few weeks now and after that recommendation IT has to be next.” ARGH!!! If I took Friday’s off, I could relieve some of this excited reading pressure and start my weekend reading marathon early. Maybe get all three books in!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Kiss of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel (The Midnight Breed) by Lara Adrian <— Kathy reminds us that this one is still on super-bargain sale. I loved this one way back when I was only reading vampires…
- The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen <— Shanda points out this new release from the author of The Secret of Ella and Micha (both are bargain priced!)
- Coming Home (Jackson Falls Series) by Laurie Breton <— Athena got this one when it was free and loved it. She says: “my friends and myself read it and absolutely loovved it! An most realistic view on life with real roller coasters, real heartbreak and real characters.” I’ve had it for awhile now, and after that message, I can’t wait to read it!
- Under The Mistletoe With Me (With Me In Seattle) by Kristin Proby <— This one was just released! (thanks Chundra!)
- Tidal by Emily Snow <— Petra just reminded us about this brand new release.
- Chasing Nikki (Chasing Nikki #1) by Lacey Weatherford <— my aunt LOVED this one and book #2: She said: “A few days ago I found a book. The reviews were excellent, so I decided to give it a try. What an excellent book! Young adult, but full of emotions…even got me shedding some tears! ME!! It’s a series of 2 books. Chasing Nikki and Finding Chase. I finished the 1st book in a couple days and have started the 2nd one and already has me emotionnal. VERY good books.”
- Finding Chase (Chasing Nikki #2) by Lacey Weatherford
- Taken (Give and Take) by Kelli Maine <— Jules just pointed out that his one was on SUPER bargain sale. I read it a few months ago and loved it!!
- Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker <— I just reviewed this one and I loved it!! Bargain priced, too!
- Dark Light (The Dark Light Series) by S.L. Jennings <— Kristy recommends this one saying: “Anyone looking for a great paranormal with mystery and a helluva lot of sexy man check out Dark Light (The Dark Light Series) by S. L. Jennings. Dorian can ruin me anyday!”
- Knight and Play (Knight series) by Kitty French <– some were asking about this one and Tiffany said she enjoyed it: “Yep and It was really Good and Major Cliffhanger moment!!”
- The Truths about Dating and Mating by Jaycee DeLorenzo <– I just received this one from the author and I’m happy to hear it’s good!! Cause Sarah-Nicole is reading and and she said a magic word!!! ”I’m 75% into The Truths about Dating and Mating by Jaycee DeLorenzo and it’s got a BD-esque type feel to it, I would definitely recommend it!”
- From Ashes by Molly McAdams <— Chrissy says: “Just finished From Ashes, it was good but what a roller coaster of emotion it was.”
—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: http://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: