*grins sneakily* I know something… BIG!!! Something that fits perfectly on this list, but… I must be patient. So instead, to entertain myself while I wait, I thought I’d tease you all. I’ll be filling in the blanks… shortly.
In the meantime, here are the freebies and bargains that have caught my eye, and/or that have been recommended by our fellow readers! So download to your hearts content, and pretty soon… there will be something more on the list.
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- *a certain book* by *a certain author* <—- and I can’t say anymore. But it’s so fun to tease!! As soon as… well. Let’s just say I’ll be filling in the blanks shortly. *grins maniacally*
- Up In Flames by Nicole Williams <— new release from the author of Crush (bargain priced!)
- Perfectly Unmatched (A Youngblood Book) by Liz Reinhardt <— new release from author of Brenna Blixen series and bargain priced!
- Bad Rep by A. Merdith Walters <— new release from the author of “Find You in the Dark” (bargain priced!) & it’s about a bad boy rock star! Sabrina says: “Just finished Bad Rep by A. Meredith Walters — this book was great!!!!”
- The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen <— very new release! Hazeline says: It’s really good but prepare yourself for a brutal cliffhanger!!
- Finding Chase (Chasing Nikki #2) by Lacey Weatherford
- Sharing Hailey by Samantha Ann King <— highly recommended by Angela, who says: “I am 40% and gasping, cringing, dying, squeeeing, I am not sure what the right word is for the emotion I am feeling right now.” <— looks like super-steamy romance-erotica.
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally <– Brandi pointed it out saying it’s been on her TBR list for awhile now, and at this bargain price, she bought it. “Reviews on amazon are good, though. Just thought I’d let you know… ”
- Accidental Texting: Finding Love despite the Spotlight by Kimberly Montague <— famous guy!! Debbie brought this one to our attention saying: “I just finished Accidental Texting by Kimberly Montague, and it was a good read…”
- Wounded by Jacinda Wilder <— Kelsey says: “I read wounded last night, was one of those nights I just had to stay awake to finish it… Highly recommended 5stars from me!”
- Hopeless Magic (The Star-Crossed Series, Book 2) by Rachel Higginson
- Fearless Magic (The Star-Crossed Series, Book 3) by Rachel Higginson
- Endless Magic (Star-Crossed Series, Book 4) by Rachel Higginson
- The Reluctant King (The Star-Crossed Series, Book 5) by Rachel Higginson
- Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines <—- one of my favorites of the year!! I reviewed this one a few days ago, and just loved it. SO did SOOOO many of us! Bargain priced, too! How lucky are we?
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover <— I just reviewed this one a couple of days ago and so many are loving it! Kimberly says: “Just finished Hopeless and saying I loved this book would definitely be an understatement. Wow just wow!!”
- Tidal by Emily Snow <— getting some great reviews!!
—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: http://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: