So many good looking recommendations and again, a TON of “new to me” reads on here! As I was adding them I started getting antsy and I couldn’t stop wiggling and thinking… “YES!! This one next!” and then… “NO wait!! This one next!!”. And now I want to pace. I wanna read ‘em all. NOW!!
*sigh* Nothing better than too many good choices.
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
FREEBIES (these are the freebies that caught my eye. Some I couldn’t help but download ‘em immediately and the rest I’m going to “use my list” and download once I post this). :
- This Tangled Thing Called Love: A Contemporary Romance Novel by Marie Astor
- Riversong by Tess Thompson (thanks Jordan!)
- The Hand That Holds Mine by Jennifer Loren <— Sarah pointed it out and says: “One of the reviews said that Nick from The Devil’s Eyes makes a cameo.”
- Smart Mouth Waitress (Romantic Comedy) (Life in Saltwater City) by Dalya Moon
- Bring Me Back by Taryn Plendl <— I downloaded this one right away. Looks right up my alley!
- To Catch a Bad Guy: A Romantic Suspense Novel (Janet Maple Series) by Marie Astor
- Picture Perfect by Lucie Simone
- Witch Way Bends (Book 1 of the Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy) by Olivia Hardin
- Pearl by C.E. Weisman <— I just got this one, too.
- When Girlfriends Step Up by Savanna Page
- Just Evil (The Evil Trilogy Book One) by Vickie McKeehan
- Awakened (Vampire Awakenings) by Brenda K. Davies
- Always Devoted (Search For Love) by Karen Rose Smith
- The Dream Jumper’s Promise (The Dream Jumper Series) by Kim Hornsby
- California Man (Contemporary romance) (Salt Spring Island friends trilogy) by EC Sheedy
- Killer Cupid (The Redemption Series: Book 1) by Maeve Christopher
- OUT OF THE BLUE (#1) (Tales of the Dominion) by KR Elliott
- Beyond Shame bu Kit Rocha!!! Only 0.99 cents and OMG I really enjoyed this super-steamy, dystopian read. Can’t wait for more. Here is my review (and thanks Nancy for the heads up – at 0.99 cents!! What a DEAL!)
- A Time to Live by Kathryn Lock <— Nancy just pointed this one out to me, too, and wow after reading that synopsis, I am so buying this. Today, only 0.99 cents! Looks sad and romantically intense!
- The Devil’s Eyes by Jennifer Loren <— Sarah pointed out this 0.99 cents deal and Angelia says: “Great read”
- Finding Ava by Jennifer Loren <— Sarah says: “looks pretty intense, and the H is a movie star.”
- Entice (Exquisite Series) by Ella Frank <—- JUST RELEASED (author of Exquisite (Exquisite Series) (thanks Laura!!)
- Skin by Kylie Scott <—- super steamy JUST RELEASED Erotica romance, in a zombie apocalypse. I’m halfway through and enjoying it!! Can’t wait to get back to it.
- Ruining You by Nicole Reed <—– book #2 JUST RELEASED after Ruining Me! Jules says: “I loved Ruining You. I actually liked this book more than the first book (Ruining Me). Nicole really improved her writing style. It was a beautiful and heartfelt story about healing and moving forward. In most love triangles, I usually root for my favorite guy. Although in this one, I was also rooting for the heroine too.”
- Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron <— Tasha says “I just finished up Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron I loved this book I couldn’t keep my hands off my kindle. I give it 4 stars ..”
- Color of Loneliness by Madeleine Beckett <– Claudia says: “Color of Loneliness (loved this book) and Book#2 will be released on February”
- Remember When (Remember Trilogy #1) by T. Torrest <— Stephanie says: “Remember When by T Torrest is fun (and no cliffhanger)”
- Running on Empty (Mending Hearts, #1) by L.B. Simmons <— Jennifer pointed out this price drop!
- Beauty From Pain (Beauty Series) by Georgia Cates <— Tiffany says: “Beauty from Pain by Georgia Cates was an Amazing Good Book!!! LOVED IT!! Had everything WE all LOVE in a good Read!!! But…OF course … It has a Sequel..Which im getting so tired of..But this One is a KEEPER..and worth the wait for the SEQUEL!! Giving it a HUGE HIGH FIVE!!”
- Insanity (The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond <— Sally and Johanna recommend these: Sally says: “Just finished White Walls & I loved it; it was just as good as the first book Insanity. I cannot wait for book 3!! Once again, thank you Johanna Luis, it’s exactly the type of read I was itching for! Perfect 4.5-5 stars read.”
—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: http://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: