<— my special highlight of the day. I loved this book and highly recommend! You want angst? I’ve got your angst right here. *ouch* but it hurt sooooo good. Check out my review of Willow Aster’s “True Love Story”
Also next on my TBR list:
- Bullet by Jade C Jamison and
- Rock and Roll Never Forgets (The Rock and Roll Trilogy) by Barbara Stewart
- Raid by Kristen Ashley
- But tonight? —-> It’s me ‘n Dex!! And With Madness Comes the Light (Experiment in Terror #6.5) by Karina Halle! I was late for my date with Dex last week, (it was Valentines Day *oops* although… he was well surrounded by so many of you ) *grins* so I’ve re-scheduled for tonight. YAY ME!!!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- True Love Story by Willow Aster <— I LOVED this book (5 stars for me and so many of us!) and I HIGHLY recommend. It’s bargain priced, too! Check out my review from yesterday.
- And With Madness Comes the Light (Experiment in Terror #6.5) by Karina Halle
- Bullet by Jade C. Jamison <— Joanna highly recommends this so I AM ON IT!!! “I sat and read the whole book in one sitting, it was FANTASTIC. Now, it’s a book that will piss you off because the girl does something really stupid, over and over and over again… But it’s so good AND she’s really damned young when she does it AND what a wild ride AND totally worth it in the end.”
- Rock and Roll Never Forgets (The Rock and Roll Trilogy) by Barbara Stewart —> Michelle says: “Just finished last night “Rock and Roll Never Forgets”….wow, what a tear jerker and awesome book…I could not put it down all night and cried til I have puffy eyes this morning….A 5 Star rating from me…”
- Waiting for You by Shey Stahl <— Danielle says: “Waiting For You by Shey Stahl (also wrote the Racing on the Edge Series) was soooo good. A must read!”
- A Terrible Love by Marata Eros <— Janet says: “This was really pretty good. Worth the 99cents and a stand alone”
- Caught Up In Us by Lauren Blakely
- Falling For Nick by Joleen James
- The Lonely by Tara Brown <— Kimberly says: “I just finished this book. I had no clue what I was getting into when I started it but I’m so glad I read it! It’s a mind f*ck but it’s so good. Read it ladies!! You will not be disappointed!”
- Pieces of Lies by Angela Richardson —> Twin says: “I know some of us have been searching a new mob themed book and this one was good. It has a little bit of everything, mob, love triangle, and a secret society. It has a cliffhanger but not one that makes you pull your hair out and the second one is coming out next month I believe.”
- The Rocker That Holds Me by Terri Anne Browning <— Annie says: “these is a short but really nice story.with rock star.”
- Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack Series) by Suzanne Wright <— pre-order is up! Aimee says “from of my favs!!” (release date April 16th 2013)
- Forever Black by Sandi Lynn —> Janet says: “For me Forever Black was a quick but emotional at times read. The “secret” unfolded with some brutal real life honesty. It’s stand alone.”
- Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle! Check out my review.
- If You Stay (Beautifully Broken) by Courtney Cole —> Meghan says: “It was good!”
- A Weekend Temptation by Krista Caley <— Jenny says: “I read A Weekend Temptation and I really enjoyed it!”
- Floor Time (Stewart Realty) by Liz Crowe —> Aimee really liked this one! “Finished up Floor Time last night…would agree it had a 50 shades flare but not quite the intensity. Not a true cliff hanger — more of a OMG right at the end. *sigh* Good to the last drop! Definitely would recommend to others and appears to have several books in the series.”
- Seven Years of Bad Luck by J.L. Mac –> Jennifer says: “I finished “7 years of bad luck” well worth it!!! Def 4 stars for me!! But the end was kinda a cliffhanger…”
- Falling for Finn by Jackie Ashenden –> Tiffany loved it: “Falling for FINN by Jackie Ashenden is A Great READ!! It made me Feel every Emotion a Great read Should !! She is a New Indie author and I will Def read her next Book!! Loved this Book!! ”
- The Submission of Alistair Ingram (A Dolls & Doms Novella) by Kelli Maine
- Tasting Never (Never say Never) by C.M. Stunich <—
- Finding Never (Never say Never) by C.M. Stunich <—
—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: http://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: