I’m reading a SUPER good book, but super dark and part terrifying and so often infuriating. There are no words. Well, yes there are and I’ll be writing a little official “Currently Reading…” post in a bit, ’cause I have a feeling I’m going to need some support as I ride these two books out, so I’m gonna make my agony public. LOL!
And book #1 ———>
is currently 0.99 cents! So it fits perfectly here. Consequences by Aleatha Romig. Whaaaaa? Haven’t I mentioned this book a few times in the past? You thought I had already read it, didn’t you? *nods*.
Yep. I chickened out. But I am ready, and am way into it now. More tonight. A post, and then to finish my book! YAY!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- OBTAINED (Book One) by Shanora Williams <— happened upon this one by accident but it looks good!
- Grounding Quinn by Steph Campbell <– I read this one last year and enjoyed it. It didn’t flip my world upside down, but I remember a few integral scenes that had me upset (or swooning), and now that I know book #2 is out, I’m very curious as to where it’s going. Trouble girl finds a good guy, and yet can’t keep herself from self-sabotaging…
- Beautiful Things Never Last (book #2) by Steph Campbell <— and so the title of this one makes me worry…
- Sharp Edges by Kristen Middleton <— Kimberly found us this one saying it looked good.
- Someone Like You (Blue Club Books) by Robin Hart <— another one I found by accident (male escort book!)
- Groupie by Ginger Voight is only 0.99 cents right now!! (Thanks Aimee!!) <—- this one was crazy angsty (and of course, it’s about a girl in love with a rock star)
- Sometimes Never by Cheryl McIntyre <— also down to 0.99 cents (thanks Aimee)!! Jessica says: “I loved loved loved this one!!!”
- Dead Flesh (The Kiera Hudson Series Two (Book One)) by Tim O’Rourke <— another .99 cents! (again… thanks Aimee!!)
- Remember When (Remember Trilogy #1) by T.Torrest <— Stephanie says: “I devoured a book yesterday that I highly recommend. Funny, sweetly romantic, and the future-movie-star-in-his-high school-years is a yumfest!”
- Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway <— I loved this one (was on my best of 2012 list) and it’s picking up speed amongst our fellow readers, so I’m putting it back on the list <— Joanna just read it, saying: “Tonight I’m reading Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway and it kicks ass. I’m waaaay behind the curve on this, I know everyone discovered it back in December, but honestly, I just couldn’t imagine liking a guy as a hero when he dresses like woman and sings for a living. Paige gently informed me to pull my head out of my… ahem… kindle and just try it. Dayum. Really good book. I’ve barricaded myself in the bedroom to finish it, LOL. Had to share ” and Melissa said: “Painted Faces – OMG, loved it! One of my favorite books to date. Thx for bringing it to my attention! ”
- Wounded by Jacinda Wilder <— down to 0.99 cents and Shannon says: “Excellent!!! Worth reading especially for that price. Pretty heavy material though”
- VAIN by Fisher Amelie <— still going strong! Danielle says: “Have you read Vain by Fisher Amelie yet? Its amazing! Angst around every corner, romance to boot and a touching story about finding whats really important!”
- Never Enough by Ashley Johnson <— Jamie recommends this one! “Just finished this great book and it’s only .99cents. The author is working on a second book called More than Enough.”
- Sophie & Carter (Novella) by Chelsea Fine <— Amy found us this one!
- Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory Series) by Amy Harmon <— Nancy found us this one, and after reading the synopsis, it sounds so sweet (and possibly sad)!
- Champagne Toast by Melissa Brown <—- Janet says: “Just finished Champagne Toast by Melissa Brown….LOVED IT!!”
- Consequences by Aleatha Romig <— what I’m currently reading…
- Crossfire (The Darkride Chronicles) by Laura Bradley Rede <— book #2 just released and Michele loved #1 “SQUEEE! So remember when Jamie McGuire recommended “Darkride” saying how much she loved it? I read it immediately & LOVED it too!! Well second book ‘Crossfire” is now out and on Amazon… I know what I will be reading next week!! ”
- Darkride by Laura Bradley Rede <— and here is book #1
- Beneath This Man (This Man Trilogy) by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— not necessarily a “bargain price” but this was just released (book #3 after “This Man”)
—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: http://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: