Latest Bargain e-Books – Friday November 23rd 2012

by Maryse on November 23, 2012 · 11 comments

in eBook Deals

Happy Black Friday!! The most appropriate post for today, is it not? LOTS AND LOTS of goodies in this list, as always. But you can totally tell this was Thanksgiving week, as the authors have been slashing their ebook prices like crazy!!!

NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.

Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).

And now I have a nice long weekend to indulge in books!

Don’t forget that Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (the first in The Three Series before With Everything I Am) is STILL on sale! But the sale ends tomorrow so if you haven’t read it yet… now’s your chance to get a bargain!

Just go to Smashwords and enter the coupon code: MJ87L —

—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here:!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.

Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:

Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone

Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android

CaroleDee November 23, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Eve Langlais is awesome. I can’t praise her enough.

Kirsten November 23, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Flat Out Love is a great book that doesn’t get any attention. Jessica Park’s writing is awesome and if you haven’t checked this book out yet you should.

In Flight and Mile High are must for those of you that want a read that will give you a Fifty/BTY feel. James Cavendish is yummy!

Kirsten November 23, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Come Away with me by Kristen Proby is also .99

Amy November 23, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I read Love Will Find A Way by Barbara Freethy back in August in one sitting. It was a really good book! And now it’s free. I would highly recommend it.

Stephanie November 23, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Question….I’ve been trying to find This Man on my Nook and I can’t. Is it not available on Nook yet?

LucyLou November 23, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Thanks for the freebie and bargain recommendations. These are great! :)

Elaine Willis November 23, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Delicate and Freakin’ Flower is only $1 through 11/26 on Kindle.

Maryse November 23, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I just found a bunch more 0.99 cents and a few more freebies, too! I just added them to the list…

Yoyo November 24, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Thank you for the recommendations, Maryse. I also found that Schooled by Deena Bright is free right now.

Hildur November 25, 2012 at 5:10 AM

I loved This Man by Jodie Ellen but thank God there’s another book in January! Totally mega alpha (on the brink of crazy) but he has a good reason :)

Celeste November 26, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Heee! I just spent the weekend reading In Flight and Mile High after seeing the In Flight cover at the top of this post! Thank you so much for the recommendation, I loved them! Not as much as Grey (because everything else feels like a copy to me) but more than the Crossfire series (Book two was a letdown for me. Felt she could have worked that plot SO MUCH MORE). Anyway, pretty sure you will LOVE these! I can’t wait for the third to come out in February!