Happy Black Friday!! The most appropriate post for today, is it not? LOTS AND LOTS of goodies in this list, as always. But you can totally tell this was Thanksgiving week, as the authors have been slashing their ebook prices like crazy!!!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
And now I have a nice long weekend to indulge in books!
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski <— this one is still going strong on our Facebook page! Still #1 in so many of our hearts and what a deal it is! Here is my review.
- Human and Freakn’ (Freakn’ Shifters (MFM)) by Eva Langlais <— er. The synopsis in this one had me from the first line. “Forget the dangers of the jungle. In peril is Ruth’s heart when two hunky shifters become determined to claim her despite her humanity.”
- Delicate Freakn’ Flower (Freakn’ Shifters (MFM)) by Eve Langlais <— and then, I found there were more in the series!
- Jealous And Freakn’ (Freakn’ Shifters (MFM)) by Eve Langlais
- Already Freakn’ Mated (Freakn’ Shifters) by Eve Langlais
- Indelible Love – Jake’s Story by D.W. Cee
- Taking Chances by Molly Harper <— at this new bargain price, those who haven’t read it before are discussing it now. Angel says: “Taking Chances is AMAZING!!!” — I know I cried, but that’s all I’m telling you guys. Oh and here’s my review: Book Review – Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
- This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— ok this one is not necessarily “bargain priced” in terms of the prices we are used to on here, but it is one of “the books” everyone is discussing right now, so I had to share. I will be reading this one soon enough. Sandy says: “it is a must read but be warned its a cliffhanger.” (the next one is expected out in January) <— I hear he is SUPER ALPHA!!
- In Flight (Up In The Air) by R.K. Lilley <— this is another that everyone is talking about right now (bargain priced!). Also HIGH on my TBR list… (I keep hearing Fifty Shades/Crossfire series….) Amanda says: “If you haven’t already, you should add the Up In the Air series by R.K.Lilley to your TBR list. First book is In Flight. I am on the sequel, Mile High and really enjoying them!! Christian Grey meets Gideon Cross to make one hot James Cavendish.”
- Unravel Me by Kendall Ryan <— another that has been mentioned over and over again (book #2 was just released). Michele says: “I LOVED Unravel Me!!”
- Make Me Yours (Unravel Me) by Kendall Ryan
- Lexi, Baby (This Can’t Be Happening) by Lynda LeeAnne <— Yvette highly recommends “Omg!!! There’s a new book called Lexi, baby by Lynda LeeAnne, and oh my…..It’s right up our alley ladies! It’s a must read!!!! Sexy alpha men!!!! **sigh** you won’t be disappointed!!!!!!”
- Chasing Nikki (Chasing Nikki #1) by Lacey Weatherford Nikki says: “I balled my eyes out in the first book but it was so good. Can’t wait for book 2.“ <— this one is back in the spotlight again, since book #2 will be out on December 12th!
- Insanity (The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond <— Heather says “Has anyone read Insanity and White Walls in Lauren Hammond’s Asylum series ? I couldn’t put them down! So so so good! Book 3 due out any day. (Series is Mature YA)“
- White Walls (The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond
- Always You by Kirsty Moseley <— Stacy recommends this one! —> “Just finished Always You by Kirsty Moseley. Sooo good!!!“
- Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie <— this one popped up as an Amazon recommendation, and sure enough… looks like our type of read.
- Against The Wall by Julie Prestater <— Mary recommends this one: “Against the wall was really funny. I honestly thought she was a friend of mine, the conversations and sh%t stirring were pretty close!”
- Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park (an oldie for me but a goodie for always!) and new to many of you —> Joanna just found out! She says: “I know I’m months behind everyone, but I finally read Flat Out Love. Wowza, that was a good one… I had no idea how good it was. The description is not very well written, doesn’t really explain the depth of the emotional stuff going on.”
- Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle) by Kristen Proby <—- Kirsten reminds us of this bargain!
- The Boldest Man in Ballymuir (Ballymuir Series) by Dorien Kelly <— heeeeee’s hannnndsommme.
- Operation Date with Destiny #4 (Operation series) by Karlene Blakemore-Mowle <— US Marine!!
- Girl Under Glass by Monica Enderle Pierce
- Whispers in Autumn (The Last Year, #1) by Trisha Leigh
- Love is Darkness (A Valerie Dearborn Novel) by Caroline Hanson <— check out my REVIEW
- I Got You, Babe (A Sexy Romantic Comedy) by Jane Graves <— he’s a cop on vacation and she’s a fugitive on the run! Sounds like good times!
- CADE: A MacKenzie Novel (Romantic Suspense) by Liliana Hart
- Hunted (The Chosen #2) by Denise Grover Swank
- Sacrifice (The Chosen #3) by Denise Grover Swank
- Redemption (The Chosen #4) by Denise Grover Swank
- Here (On the Otherside) by Denise Grover Swank
- Rose Gardner Mysteries Box Set Volume 1 (Rose Gardner Mystery #1-2) by Denise Grover Swank
- The Proposition by Katie Ashley <— it’s back on the list ’cause it still comes frequently recommended by our fellow readers, AND has just made the NYT Best Seller’s List.
- AND!! This “midweek” bargains list is still going strong! Most (if not all) of these are still valid!! —> Happy Super-Bargain e-books Day (I couldn’t resist)…
- AND ONE more thing: Post Copied from Kristin Ashley’s Page (thanks Jennifer for reminding us!!)
Don’t forget that Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (the first in The Three Series before With Everything I Am) is STILL on sale! But the sale ends tomorrow so if you haven’t read it yet… now’s your chance to get a bargain!
Just go to Smashwords and enter the coupon code: MJ87L — https://www.smashwords.com/
—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: http://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: