Happy Freebie Friday!!!! LOTS of highly recommended bargains by our fellow readers, and some intriguing freebies, too! I’m anxious to find out what treasures are found in this list! P.S. There are rock stars in this one, too! *mini squee*
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- TORN by Gilli Allan <—- “And in the face of temptation old habits die hard. She is torn between the suitable man and the unsuitable boy.”
- Wine & Roses by Susa R. Hughes
- Cowgirls & Vampires (Book One) (Samantha Carter Series) by Tim O’Rourke
- a Touch of Ice (An Everly Gray Adventure) by L.J. Charles
- Daryk Hunter (Daryk World, Book One) by Denise Agnew <— title sounded like another of my favorite books so I had to get this one!
- Save My Soul by K.S. Haigwood
- Be Beautiful Forever: NATALIE (BBF Virus Novellas, Book 1) by S.S. Muller <— a short, but it looks like fun.
- Staverton by Caidan Trubel <— oh! I wonder what the tragedy is?
- Every Single Beat (Patriot Acts – When The Cost Of Failure Is Freedom) by Mary Eason
- The Catalyst by Angela Jardine <— okay… this one too has me wondering what the synopsis means. Leads “her” to savage violence and guilt? Hrmmm… “The Catalyst is a story of a passionate love affair that endures despite everything … although not quite as you might expect.”
- Eye of the Abductor by Elaine Meece <— Irene found us this one saying: “Great 5 star reviews only.”
- Flesh by Kylie Scott <— only 0.99 cents and a great read! I just reviewed this one yesterday.
- Saving Grace by J.M Hill <– Pam found us this one!
- Love Evolution by Michelle Mankin <— and this one!
- Insanity (The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond <— and this one! (and Tiffany really liked it: “Im almost done with Insanity and it is AMAZING and HEART WRENCHING …”)
- Trevor’s Song by Susan Helen <— and this one! Thanks Pam!! (by the way, that one is a rock star book!)
- Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan <— only $1.99 and this one had us in a frenzy. Biker gang – very dark and gritty!
- Shattered Hart (The Hart Family) by Ella Fox <— Alicia found us this one: “number 2 in the Heart Family Series is OUT and is really good (Broken Hart (The Hart Family) was number one in the series) hope you let everyone know.”
- Schooled by Deena Bright <— Angela recommends this one: “Have you read Schooled by Deena Bright? Loved, loved, loved it!!! It’s hot and a refreshing take on romance and erotica!!!” (and so do Kirsten and Emma)
- Disastrous (Disastrous Series) by EL Montes —> recommended by Jennifer “Just finished disastrous by e.l. Montes!! Definite must read!!!!”
- In the Band by Jean Haus <— recommended by Shanda: ”Just finished “In the Band” by Jean Haus. LOVED IT!! Moody Guitar player in rock band……you know….. the kind we LOVE!!!” OHHHH YES Shanda!! This is on my TBR list!!
- Access All Areas by Alice Severin <— Recommended by Susan: “Rock Star book that has me completely hooked and thankfully the next installment comes out in November because it leaves you salivating for more… Pretty much a cliffhanger . The next book should be fantastic” – another that has been high on my TBR list since Tuesday (it was a freebie that I posted on my new releases post and I’m so glad to hear it’s good!)
- Unravel Me by Kendall Ryan <— Nancy pointed out this price drop: “UNRAVEL ME by Kendall Ryan was dropped in price 25% from $3.99 to $2.99.”
- Pure & Sinful (Pure Souls) by Killian McRae: —> Kristina really likes this one! “…it was awesomeeeee.. paranormal romance with humor, angst, mega sexual tension & whatttttttttt?!!!??!!??!!! Best of all it’s only .99!!”
- No More Wasted Time by Beverly Preston: Lisa liked this one: —> “I read it several months ago and really enjoyed it. Husband dies, Wife travels to Bora Bora to say goodbye to him, runs into hot, single A-list actor, etc., etc., etc.” (and Susan did too!)
- The Unwanted Wife by Natasha Anders
- The Billionaire’s Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors) by Melody Anne <— oh wow. The reviews for this one have me wanting to read it, but it’s book#7 in a series? I need to backtrack on this…
- I want (Rekindled # 1) by Jo Briggs <—- Irene found us this one too! She says: “synopsis says it’s a modern take on Pride and Prejudice”
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: