Latest Free & Bargain e-Books – Friday October 5th 2012

by Maryse on October 5, 2012 · 9 comments

in eBook Deals

Freebie Friday!! Quite a few recommendations, some very interesting looking freebies, and some “still” (temporarily) bargain priced indie books that have just been picked up by big publishers and are about to get a makeover and… “re-branded”! Congratulations to those authors!!

NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.

Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).

Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:

Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone

Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android

Maggie October 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I really enjoyed the entire Deadly trilogy. I’m so glad that you pointed these out!

Maryse October 5, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Thank you for letting me know, Maggie! Those look good!

Je October 5, 2012 at 3:34 PM

First of all I am on your blog everytime I finish a book and look for you for the next one I am going to read! So far so good!!!! Except the book Taking Chances head me in hysterics!!!! I just wanted to know if you read the Honor Series books? I am starting them tonight but they sound like something you might be interested in! Check it out!!!!

Steph Bosworth October 5, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Thank you!

Bobbye Booth October 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Thank you so much for the posts! Got all the freebies

Kim October 5, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Inhale is also free on the nook color. Thanks Maryse cant wait to read!

Louise October 6, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I geniunely enjoy your blog and the freebie list–you have never steered me wrong! Thank you Maryse!

Hildur October 7, 2012 at 5:36 AM

I’m finishing A Needful Heart by J.M. Madden and it’s good ….the cover reminded me of Hearts in Darkness which is one of my favorite. I’m going to be looking really hard from now on for books with a muscular guy’s back on it ;)

Sarah January 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Captured by Erica Stevens was good that i read it in less than a day and bought the second book and read it the day after, though the romance is at sweet level but the storyline kept me hocked, im just so disappointed that there is no book 3 yet and i don’t know if there’ll ever will be :(