Freebie Friday!! Quite a few recommendations, some very interesting looking freebies, and some “still” (temporarily) bargain priced indie books that have just been picked up by big publishers and are about to get a makeover and… “re-branded”! Congratulations to those authors!!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Love By Accident by Michelle Beattie
- Harry Walker’s Wife by Tim Roux —> Hrmmm… this one has me curious… perfect husband and wife team but… “Keith emerges from his hypnotic trance as Harry Walker, a petty gangster loathed by everybody who knows him, including his wife and child, and locked in deadly rivalry with Planty, a notorious local hard man.”
- Fallen Angel by Mona Ingram
- Heat of Passion by Elle Kennedy <— Navy Seal!
- Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel) by Kendall Grey <— book #1 in a paranormal series that has a rock star! (thanks to Angelia for bringing this freebie back to my attention!)
- Deadly Offerings (Deadly Trilogy) by Alexa Grace <— book #1 in completed trilogy (see other books below in bargain section!)
- From the Chrysalis: a novel by Karen E Black —-> “A forbidden love affair between a college student and an ex-convict threatens to destroy them both.” <— Nancy and Kimberly brought this one to my attention yesterdayI I posted it on my Facebook page, but it certainly had to make my today’s freebie list!
- Lawful Escort by Tina Folsom <— no vampires in this one (Tina is known for her vamps). The guy thinks the woman at his door is an “escort” (Thanks Kathryn for bringing this one to my attention!)
- Hell On The Heart by Nancy Brophy <— two guys (one good one bad?) special ops and all that…
- Board Resolution by Joey W. Hill <— BDSM
- Under Construction, Book One of the Cartel Series by Summer Ellis <— Kristina is reading this one. She says: “So far pretty good. But fair warning, the beginning starts off with a w t f moment that might make some people uncomfortable. 50% in & good, but will see how this turns out. 2 interests.. one who is a good bad guy? & the other is a bad good guy? lol..” –> update: she liked book #2 more! See it below in bargains.
- How to Date a Werewolf (Rylie Cruz Series) by Rose Pressey
- The Last Bride in Ballymuir (Ballymuir Series) by Dorien Kelly
- Vamp Yourself for War (Vamp Chronicles) by Christin Lovell
- This Time Forever (Glebe Point Cay) by Patricia Paris
- A Needful Heart by J.M. Madden <— Gina can’t believe she’s overlooked the sexy carpenter for this long. Tattooed and intimidating, he’s not the type she’s normally drawn to, but something about him tugs at her heartstrings. UPDATE: Tiffany just said this: “I read A Needful Heart few days ago..Its on Mayse’s freebie list today! Make sure you all get it because its super GOOD!!!”
- Believe In the Magic (Shifting Magic, Book One) by Cait Miller <— shifter!!
- Captured (The Captive Series Book 1) by Erica Stevens (still free this week, and book #2 is below in bargain price)
- Wanting (Mac and Amanda’s Story, A Romance for Today) (A River City Novel) by E. Ayers <—- billionaire guy trying to save a girl out of poverty…
- Biker Billionaire #3: Riding The Heir (Erotic Romance) by Jasinda Wilder (a short story but looks steamy!!) <— the first two in the series are below in the bargain section.
- Catch Me A Catch by Sally Clements
- Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers #1) by Tara Sivec <— hilarious!!! Thanks Kim, Rachel, Jeniffer, for pointing out the amazing bargain price!
- Bouquet Toss (Love of my Life #1) by Melissa Brown <—- thanks Julie!!
- Easy by Tammara Webber <— Many of us have already read and LOVED this one (a great option for “What to Read After Beautiful Disaster”. It Just got picked up by a big publisher, but here it is for now, still at the original “indie” price.
- Deadly Deception (Deadly Trilogy) by Alexa Grace <— book #2 in the trilogy (book #3 just released below)
- Deadly Relations (Deadly Trilogy) by Alexa Grace <— finally book in the trilogy has just recently been released!!
- Forged in Fire (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel) by Trish McCallan <—- Navy seals!!!
- Forged in Ash (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel) by Trish McCallan <—- more Navy seals!!!
- Exhale (Just Breathe) by Kendall Grey (book #2 in the series with the freebie above – GREAT price!!) <—- paranormal series with a rock star.
- The Guardian (Sparks, Nicholas) by Nicholas Sparks
- Hammered, Nailed and Screwed (A Designer Mystery) by Kathleen Hering
- The Wild Ones by M. Leighton <—- This one just got signed by a big publisher (this is still the indie version at bargain price)
- Renegade (The Captive Series Book 2) by Erica Stevens (book #1 freebie is above)
- Restricted Access, Book Two of the Cartel Series by Summer Ellis <— Kristina says: “finished book 2 & i def give it 4.5! Very good.”
- Biker Billionaire #1: A Wild Ride by Jacinda Wilder <— super short
- Biker Billionaire #2: The Mile High Club (Erotic Romance) by Jacinda Wilder <— also super short!
- Only In Her Dreams (The Oneiroi Book 1) by Christina McKnight
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: