While I gather my wits about me, and piece together my broken heart, so that I can prepare the last two reviews for the Experiment in Terror Series (’cause I miss it. have I mentioned how much I LOVE that series? I’m in mourning… and I need more!!) *sigh* anyway…. I’ve also gathered us an amazing bunch of freebie and bargain e-book finds!! Some new releases, and lots that have recently come highly recommended by our fellow readers over the last week or so. Including a few rock star book finds, too!! YAY ME (and US!!!!!!)
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Masters at Arms (Rescue Me) by Kalypso Masters (oooooh! Lookie! It’s free today. This series was recommended quite a few times by those who enjoy the alternative romance books!! *blush* like me tee hee!!)
- Return to You (A Laurel Heights Novel) by Kate Perry “That rat bastard Michael Wallace is back.” <— hehe!! I love when we go in already angry at the hot hero!
- Second Chances by Valerie Maarten
- Nothing Stays In Vegas by Elena Aitken <—- goes to Vegas for best friend’s wedding and runs into old flame? Looks good!
- Happy Birthday to Me (Birthday Trilogy, Book 1) by Brian Rowe <—-seventeen year old is suddenly aging a year with each passing day. Wow. Sounds like a horror book!! LOL!
- Anna’s Strength (Choosing Love) by E Kelly <– looks like a good easy read!
- The Sportin’ Life by Nancy Frederick “This is the singles scene and it features turbulent romances that are heart wrenching and tantalizingly sexy, singles whose lives intertwine and disconnect in the meet market. It’s a small world and you never know who will capture–or break–your heart.”
- The Witch’s Stone by Dawn Brown
- Hot on Her Trail (Hell Yeah!) by Sable Hunter
- Gifts of Life (The Gift Series) by Heather Hunt
- Demon Hunter and Baby by Anna Elliott
- Twelve Days (The McRae’s, Book 1 – Sam and Rachel) (The McRae’s Series) by Teresa Hill —-> this one looks like it wants to make me cry!! Full length, too!
- Full Circle by Mona Ingram —> a short story bout looks good!
- Shopping for Love by Lynette Sofras
- Haole Wood by Dee DeTarsio
- CLOCKWISE (book one in the Clockwise series) by Elle Strauss —> YA but it looks so cute!!! Lots of great reviews.
- BOUND (#1 in The Crystor Series) by C.K. Bryant —> lots of great reviews on this one, too! “BOUND is a heroic tale of true friendship, infinite sacrifice and untamed love.”
- The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton
- Hypnotic Seduction (The Seduction Series) by Laurie Kellogg (as recommended by fellow readers, Tarah and Tracy) “Just finished Hypnotic Seduction. What a great book! I loved Jordan and Hannah!”
- What I Didn’t Say by Keary Taylor – recommended by Gitte “I have gone through 2 packs of tissues bawling my eyes out….why do I love books that make me cry so much??!!”
- This could be rock ‘n’ roll by Tim Roux <—- a rock star book! YAY!
- Last Summer by Theresa Weir – OH WOW!! I read this book last year (bad boy Hollywood actor that goes back home for a short while), and really enjoyed it but it was only available on paperback!! Now it’s finally out on Kindle!! Check out my review here.
- After I Do by Vicky Gemmell – looks good!
- When I See You (A Novel) by Katherine Owen —> lots of great reviews for this one and I think I have to read it!!!
- Possession by Missy Maxim —> Lisa found us this one!! “found another good read .yummy Vamps!”
- An Early Spring by Ann Lister —-> Remember those first rock star books that had me all crazy-like? The author has just released another contemporary romance (not rock stars but still looks good!)
- Sheet Music – A Rock ‘N’ Roll Love Story (book#1) by Ann Lister —> speaking of those rock star books, here they are1 They’re bargain priced, too. (check out my review here)
- For All The Right Reasons by Ann Lister (book#2) —> It doesn’t look rockstar-y by the cover, but it totally is. (check out my review here)
- MADversary by Jade C. Jamison – recommended by Kimberly “I just read a book called MADversary!! It involves a hot rock star!! Its an easy read!! Reminds me kind of how I felt when I finished Hearts in darkness!! It was short but great ending!!”
- Sound Bites: A Rock & Roll Love Story by Rachel K Burke —> While I play in bargain rock star e-books, look at this one I just found!!! OMG it looks right up my alley. “Dylan’s piercing gaze and womanizing demeanor make him exactly the type of guy that Renee should steer clear of – which is most likely the reason she falls for him.”
- This Blood (The Grace Allen Series Paranormal Romance) by Alisha Basso – Tarah recommends this one!! “Just finished This Blood!!!! Great book but what a cliffhanger!! Ugh! “
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: