Ing just let me know that there is a 50% off sale at Barnes & Noble (on their 1000 top books) and Amazon (I’ve linked to the Amazon ones below) is also having a similar sale, right now! Both have many of the same books on sale but I found quite a few that are not on sale on Amazon (such as this one that I really wanted, Double Time by Olivia Cunning) —> it’s only on sale on B&N.
Whoa. 1000 is a lot so… I’ve surfed for a bit and found these that caught my eye. Hard to choose from, ’cause essentially, they all look good and lots of popular authors. But I narrowed my own list below down to those I’ve read and recommend or those that have been recommended to me enough that I recognized it.
Ummm… after yesterday’s “bargain post” and today’s big sale discovery, my monthly book budget just seriously went up in smoke. But come on, I can’t just leave ‘em there! That would be cruel to my iPad. I’m seeing a few of them are also on yesterday’s Bargain Post, so that explains why so many of my super-favorites were on sale yesterday.
- Twice Tempted: A Night Prince Novel (book #2) by Jeaniene Frost (just came out last week). <— and YES!!! This is one of ‘em that I just bought. I liked #1 (and love this author) so was interested in seeing where she was taking Vlad.
- Once Burned: A Night Prince Novel (book #1) by Jeaniene Frost (a pretty good one that I read last year – my Book Review)
- Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World) by Jeaniene Frost <— this is my favorite in her “spinoff books” (my Book Review)
- Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks <– Actually, it would appear all of his books are on sale. Considering I’ve only seen the movies and not read his books (ACK! I know that’s weird…) I guess i’ll start with this one.
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks <– yep. The movie made me and my mom cry. I wonder if even though I “know”, if I’ll cry reading the book, too?
- Gone Country (Rough Riders) by Lorelei James <— book #14 unfortunately, but great price!
- Wild About You (Love at Stake) by Kerrelyn Sparks <—Nice price! I’ve read most of her books in Love at Stake Series (steamy & funny), but I still have to read this one, and now I can!
- Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones <– I hear this series is really good!
- Reaper’s Property by Joanna Wylde <– I read this one (so good, gritty motorcycle club romance read – my Book Review)
- Drive Me Wild (The Others) by Christine Warren
- My Liege of Dark Haven by Cherise Sinclair <— definitely on my TBR list. I love her darker D/s romance reads. Oh wait. I already bought it. LOL! Well it needs to move up my TBR pronto!! How do I always buy books and lose track of ‘em? *sigh*
- Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance) by Larissa Ione (only $3.49!) I’ve read her other series and loved it, and this is her spin-off series.
- Heat of the Night (Dream Guardians) by Sylvia Day (looks like quite a few of her books are on sale right now, and this one has good reviews)!
- The Darkest Night (Hqn) by Gena Showalter
- Breaking Free [Club Shadowlands 3] by Cherise Sinclair <— good one! I’ve read this first 3 in the series, and while at times I cringed at a few points (from some of the “stuff” that goes on, and maybe at times I eyeroll a bit at the dialogue), these are still fun & super sexy reads and I seem to really fall for the intense connection between the Dom and his sub. My guilty pleasure and I’m always excited to sit down and read a new one.
- If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy) by Lisa Renee Jones (good one! Has that “Bared to You” feel with a tortured hero, but a mystery to solve too – although this is book #1 so yes… it cliff hangs. my Book Review)
- Thoughtless (I LOVE THESE! My review for Thoughtless)
- Effortless (My review for Effortless)
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire <— one of my forever favorites!! (my Book Review)
- Slammed: A Novel by Colleen Hoover <— My Book Review
- Point of Retreat: A Novel by Colleen Hoover — my Book Review
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton I loved this one, too! Very funny, and just all-around fulfilling read, for me. My Book Review