Saturday e-book Super-Sale! Lots of my favorites, and lots that were already on my TBR list…

by Maryse on April 6, 2013 · 13 comments

in eBook Deals

Ing just let me know that there is a 50% off sale at Barnes & Noble (on their 1000 top books) and Amazon (I’ve linked to the Amazon ones below) is also having a similar sale, right now! Both have many of the same books on sale but I found quite a few that are not on sale on Amazon (such as this one that I really wanted, Double Time by Olivia Cunning) —> it’s only on sale on B&N.

Whoa. 1000 is a lot so… I’ve surfed for a bit and found these that caught my eye. Hard to choose from, ’cause essentially, they all look good and lots of popular authors. But I narrowed my own list below down to those I’ve read and recommend or those that have been recommended to me enough that I recognized it.

Ummm… after yesterday’s “bargain post” and today’s big sale discovery, my monthly book budget just seriously went up in smoke. ;) But come on, I can’t just leave ‘em there! That would be cruel to my iPad. ;)  I’m seeing a few of them are also on yesterday’s Bargain Post, so that explains why so many of my super-favorites were on sale yesterday.

Theresa April 6, 2013 at 3:20 PM

It looks like the entire Infernal Devices series is on sale at Amazon as well (4.73-4.99) including Clockwork Princess.

Kelli Stanley April 6, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Ugh. I read The Notebook and was SO disapointed. The movie was wonderful, the book was awful. It didn’t even compare to the movie.

Evieve April 6, 2013 at 4:15 PM

It looks like several other Lorelei James’ Rough Riders series are on sale at B&N. Cowboy Casanova and Chasin’ Eight. Along with Darkest Night by Gena Showalter, book 1 in Lords of the Underworld series (one of my all time favorites).

Natalie April 6, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Finished Twice Tempted and it was soooooooo Good! If you thought the first one was good then you will LOVE this one. Vlad gets even more sexy in this one. It went under my “To be read again and again” folder on my kindle :)

Maryse April 6, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Thanks Kelli!! Wow, usually it’s the other way around…

D Edwards April 6, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Thanks! Just picked up Twice Tempted. Love me some Vlad!

Jennifer April 6, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I also read the notebook and I would have to agree the book was horrible. I usually never like the movies and always love the book not so with that one.

Mihaela April 6, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I love the this books i just finished Twice tempted a night prince novel last week :) and can’t wait for #3

Johanna L April 6, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Thanks Maryse, just picked up Vlads book.. I’ve always been intrigued by him and now I’ll get to know his story..

Rick April 7, 2013 at 4:38 AM

4/6/13, Sat. – EXISTENCE by Abbi Glines is FREE!!! The remainder of the Existence Series is $0.99 !!! – that’s Predestined, #2; Leif, #2.5; and Ceaseless, #3, $.99 each. Get the four book of the series, published to date, for $2.98. (Sorry, I’m excited because I’ve been looking for Existence to go on sale, and here it is, Free! I never have this kind of luck!!

I’ve been checking out maryse.net for a few wks, maybe 2 mos. I keep missing all of the bargain Maryse posts. I got what I wanted, this time, plus so many I didn’t expect. I’ve been holding out for Beautiful Disaster, Slammed, Point of Retreat, Thoughtless,Effortless, & Restless. I saw all of these when they were $0.99 – $1.99. There was no way I was going to pay $7.99 & up!

Lauren April 7, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Tender mercies by Kitty Thomas is free right now.

Stacey C April 7, 2013 at 5:32 PM

If you haven’t read Nicholas Sparks, don’t start now..his books are terrible. Seriously, they make for good movies, but such bad reads.

Mandy April 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Of course the Thoughtless series is on sale now, after I just read all three last week. No way am I disappointed though! *Sigh* I absolutely loved this series and I’m just now starting to feel normal again! If you haven’t read this series yet, grab it up at the sale price.