Remember that book Seithe I read a few weeks ago (it was on one of my freebie lists)? So dark, mysterious and addicting (at least I thought so). Book #3 in the series (Zauran) is free today!! And while I found that book #2 wasn’t as exciting for me, I’ve heard book #3 (Zauran) is as good as #1.
Oh boy…it’s a good thing my iPad can handle a ton of books, ’cause here I go again – just look at the crazy long freebie list!!
NOTE: Free when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain paranormal e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Zauran (Pravus) by Poppet (this is book #3 in the Pravus series)
- Seithe (Pravus) by Poppet (while I’m at it, this one is still free too, and is book#1 in the Pravus series). I thoroughly enjoyed it, but it’s dark. And intense.)
- Erra (Gods and Thurs) by Poppet
- Djinn by Poppet
- Trust in Me by Beth Cornelison <—- looks very sweet and romantic. I need these between dark reads.
- Love Me (Contemporary Romance) (Take Me) by Bella Andre
- Midnight Sun by MJ Fredrick <—- a sexy boss, a bad-boy snowboarder and pirates? Okay, why not!
- Until the Dawn (Nemesis, Book One) by Desiree Holt & Cerise DeLand
- Enchant the Dawn (Passion Magic) by Elaine Lowe (20′s era steamy romance? I think it might be somewhat paranormal)
- Swallow the Moon by K. A. Jordan <—- hehe. I couldn’t resist adding this one. It has a possessed motorcycle. “June called down the moon to find her one true love. A motorcycle from hell dumped Eric on her doorstep.”
- Unbreak My Heart (Childhood Sweethearts Reunited) by Helen Scott Taylor (another sweet looking romance)
- Weathered Too Young by Marcia Lynn McClure
- Bon Voyage by Michelle Betham <—- Hey!! This one has a rock star. Well… ummm… more like a boy-band pop star making a come back, but sounds like fun!
- Breathless by Scott Prussing (paranormal vampires, and college)
- Surviving Passion (The Shattered World, Book 1) by Maia Underwood <— hrmm… (113) 5 star reviews. Someone (who gave it a negative review) said a bodice ripping romance in disguise. Hey… that sounds good!
- Falling For Her Boss by Karen Rose Smith – also looks like a sweet romance.
- In Deep Voodoo (Mojo, Louisiana humorous mystery series) by Stephanie Bond
- Husband Hunting 101 by Rita Herron
- Happy Ever After (Happy Ever After Trilogy) by Matt Shaw —-> Eeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! This one looks scary, but you know. We’ve read a few like it before… I wonder?
- Bloodstorm (Heart of a Vampire) by Amber Kallyn
- The Calling (Night Breeds Series #1) by Lily Graison
- Zylan Captive (Zylar’s Moons, Book One) by Ravyn Wilde <—- sexy man aliens stealing earthling women for mates. Um. At least I hope they’re sexy. hehe
- A Night at Tears of Crimson (Tears of Crimson Vampire Nightclub) by Michelle Hughes – For some reason I’m intrigued by “nightclub” stories… maybe?
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: