Suddenly Sunday Ebook Sales!

by Maryse on March 23, 2014 · 14 comments

in eBook Deals

Wow, today’s a big SALE day, for many of those on my TBR list! I figured I’d make a quick list to feature a few of those that tempt my one-clicker! So many SUPER-SALE books by our favorite authors! *squeeeeee*

NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.

P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere). :)

Erin M March 23, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Thanks Maryse!! I love me a bargain price….something about those 99 cent ones….lol I just one-clicked Three Rivers.

Marilyn March 23, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Three Rivers is awesome! ❤️ Definitly add to TBR list Maryse.

Maryse March 23, 2014 at 8:10 PM

YAY Erin! I got it, too. And thank you Marilyn for that update!

Maryse March 23, 2014 at 8:11 PM

I just added two more rock star books (Samantha Towle’s are only 0.99 cents!)

Michelle M March 23, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Wethering The Storm was fantastic and The Mighty Storm got even better! Tru and Jake’s story is beautiful, aggravating, romantic, angsty, heartbreaking, sweet, and everything in between. And they’re $0.99 now? That’s a no-brainer! If you haven’t read these yet…one-click these babies now!

Merrisa March 23, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Thanks Maryse! One quick comment, I think you have Samantha Towle’s Storm series backward on the list. The Mighty Storm is book #1 and Weathering the Storm is book #2 correct? Just thought I’d mention in case someone started reading Weathering the Storm without looking at the other.

Maryse March 23, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Whoops!! How’d I mess that up? LOL!!! Okay I’m fixing now. :D

Maryse March 23, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Fixed!

michele March 23, 2014 at 9:19 PM

I read private practice and it was great!!!!

Ashlei March 24, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Three Rivers is definitely a must read! When I first saw the blurb on a fb page’s wall I knew I need to read it. After actually reading it, I can’t say enough good things about this book!

cheryl March 25, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Just finished the Innocence Series by Alessandra Torre. I LOVED them!! A must read- HOT and has some suspense. Although, did anyone else notice thatI in book one, Julia says her Mom is a nurse and her Dad is a retired college professor and Brad is ?40. In book 3, Julia says her Mom is botanist and her Dad is retired from Gulfstream and Brad is thirty-four. Not a biggie, just one of those little things that makes you scratch your head. ;)

Kristina March 26, 2014 at 1:36 PM

I’m so excited you got Three Rivers – it’s my favorite book of the year so far! Can’t wait for you to read and let us know if you love it as much as I do! :)

Ashley Lake March 26, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Three RIvers does not disappoint!!! Loved it so much!!!

Allison Connors March 26, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Read Three Rivers and loved it! I am a Pittsburgh girl! Love all the references to home! Great characters! Great Read! ❤️❤️