The last lazy day of my week and I’m thrilled ’cause it looks like Sunday has brought us a mini treasure-trove of 13 awesome looking bargains! In fact, one might just be my next read (the last one on the list). I’m SO in the mood for that kind of love story…
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
- Beautiful Bride (Reed Brothers) by Tammy Falkner <— JUST RELEASED today!
- Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre <— Super-sexy office romance by one of my favorite authors! I haven’t read this one yet, but I know it’s a well-loved series!
- Masked Innocence by Alessandra Torre <— And here’s #2
- Smolder: A Devil Chaser’s MC Romance by L. Wilder <— Recetly released BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “Taylor Roberts had been in love with her brother’s best friend for as long as she could remember. It was a love left burning in her heart–pointless, because it was love never returned.” <— YES!!!!! I love when that happens!
- Crossing the Lines (Neighborly Affection) by M.Q. Barber <— From the blurb it’s M/M/F or? is that M/F/M? LOL! Or is it F/M/M? Tee hee! Okay I have no idea what I’m talking about. But if you’re in the mood for a heated Sunday… maybe this?
- Wife for Hire: A For Hire Novel by Christine Bell <— That title says it all! “It seems easy enough until a couples bonding game turns intimate, and they realize how dangerous their mutual attraction could be.”
- Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park <— and one of my all-time favorites and this one comes from back in the day when I first discovered my love for indie! Here is my 5-star review!
- Jahleel (Loving All Wrong Book 1) by S. Ann Cole <— OH YAY! This one’s so good (unrequited love… big time!!) and here is my review.
- Priceless: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 1) by Shannon Mayer <— And Aimee found us these one sale!
- Immune: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 2) by Shannon Mayer <— this one, too!
- Raising Innocence: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 3) by Shannon Mayer <— and this one!
- Shadowed Threads: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 4) by Shannon Mayer <— annnnnnd this one!
- Worth the Fall: The McKinney Brothers by Claudia Connor <— JUST RELEASED MILITARY MAN ALERT and this one just sounds awesome, ’cause I have a feeling it will pull me into that dreamy love-fog! Bargain priced. Wow… there’s just something about this blurb that calls me… “They meet on a beach. . . .” and then…. “They only have a week. . . . Abby has brought her children to this beach to start over, to give them the enjoyable memories they deserve. Matt’s been sidelined by a combat injury, and haunted by the best friend he lost and the promise he made: to remain a SEAL—focused and dedicated. This leaves no time for what he’s always wanted: a family. But a week is all it takes. . . . Matt opens her heart while Abby soothes his soul. And though they plan to say good-bye when the week is over, something magical happens on that beach, something neither can forget. Something utterly, completely worth falling for.”