<— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! LATEST MELANIE HARLOW BOOK JUST WENT LIVE!!! After We Fall (HE’S AN EX-ARMY SERGEANT THAT IS GRIEVING HIS WIFE and he’s not so impressed with this new PR girl…)
“…Jack might be gorgeous, but he’s also scruffy, rugged, and rude. He wants nothing to do with a “rich city girl” like me, and he isn’t afraid to say so….
The deals just keep coming!!! Books, and goodies (like Black Friday-type gift deals) for all of us to indulge in, and too many to pass up creating a list for ‘em. 5-star favorites that are on sale, and even new releases that just went live early, too. Some of these items are absolute must-haves, and some of these books are absolute must-reads! YAY US!!
RIGHT OFF THE BAT (this one expires tomorrow!!) ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔ Here’s an AMAZON COUPON for print book orders!!!! ($10 off of $25 with code: HOLIDAYBOOK at checkout)!!!
P.S. MY READING UPDATE ➔ I’m still reading and LOVING Colleen Hoover’s latest “Too Late“. It has me on EDGE!!!! I’m so scared, and it IS dark-ish (but so far, not too over-the-top). Definitely different for this author, but it does still totally has her writing style and character “feel” and story flow. But the way it’s different for her is that it “goes there” (language, sex, and very difficult scenes and a very dark lifestyle). This is full on danger, and I’m SO into it. Psych-thriller for sure (but intense romance or love story brewing). I just don’t know if it will end well. Which I love!!
Okay so I’ll keep it updated throughout the day, since the whole BlackFriday/Cyber-Monday shopping weekend has books and much-coveted home products shifting in and out of sale regularly.
BARGAIN FINDS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: some are bargain/sale priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Hold Me Down: A Biker Romance Serial (The Devil’s Host Motorcycle Club Book 4) by Shari Slade <— JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!! And what makes this one extra special is that it completes the series!! Now Off to create a series reading order guide, so we can indulge!
- All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8″ HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE IT’S STILL ON AWESOME SALE
- Fire Tablet, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE IT’S AWESOME SALE on these today (there are 4 colors to choose from!!)
- Hail Mary by Nicola Rendell <— JUST WENT LIVE!! FAMOUS FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!!! She accidentally punches him out, and then he asks her on a date… “Jimmy “The Falcon” Falconi is mystified that Mary has absolutely no idea who he is. Mystified and refreshed. He is, after all, not your everyday NFL quarterback. He shops at Costco, has a soft spot for Pinterest, and is in the midst of an epic losing streak. Jimmy falls for Mary fast and hard, the way he does everything—balls out and like it’s fourth and long. And he realizes he’s finally met his match. That stamina he’s so proud of? Doesn’t stand a chance against her Kegels. But what they don’t know is she’s also his new physical therapist”
- Sacked: A Novel (Gridiron Book 1) by Jen Frederick <— FOOTBALL STAR SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! Lauren found it for us!! He’s into his teammate’s sister! “…she’s the sister of his fellow teammate, but that’s not going to stop him. Especially not when he’s convinced Ellie is the one. …but he’s never met her before.“
Lauren: I just read a FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC book by Jen Frederick called Sacked:A Novel (A Gridiron Novel Book 1). It’s like Elle Kennedy’s & Kristen Callahan’s books….in fact, she thanks both authors in the acknowledgments portion of the book. I loved it! You HAVE to read it!
Cristina: I jumped to Sacked by Jen Frederick and yet another really great read! Not quite as dramatic as Hustle, but still a beautiful love story. Had me laughing out loud a few times too! I believe someone else on here had recommended that a short time ago? Thanks!
Shelly B: I loved Sacked by Jen Frederick, too.
- Half-Shelled Heart (Oyster Cove Book 2) by Jennifer Foor <— JUST WENT LIVE!! SOUNDS HEARTWARMING… SHE RETURNS TO CHINCOTEAGUE AFTER HER DIVORCE ALERT!! “Jamie Danvers spent her summers on the shore of Chincoteague, Virginia, so after a messy separation from her husband, she moved her veterinary practice to the quaint coastal island. She never expected to run into the first person who ever stole her heart, or that after years there will be residual feelings…“
- Marked Box Set (The Complete Series With Bonus Content) by Elena M. Reyes <— JUST WENT LIVE!! SERIES BUNDLE ALERT! He’s a tattoo artist, and she accompanies her friend to his shop… “Talan Cox wants to mark Maya–with more than his ink. The owner of a prominent tattoo shop, he’s used to being hit on by easy women. Though “easy” is not a word associated with Maya when she comes in to support her friend. Flirtation ensues...”
- Low by Mary Elizabeth <— I ABSOLUTELY FIVE-STAR LOVED THIS THRILL RIDE!!!! It’s crazy, a young couple just trying to survive, and they decide to do the unthinkable! GASP!!!!!! So good, and it’s super bargain priced today! (and here’s my review)
Fabi: Speaking of … did anyone here read Low by Mary Elizabeth? It came out earlier this year. I just finished listening to Aaron Shedlock’s narration. Which was excellent. But now I’m shuffling around all mopey and sad. That was pretty brutal.
Jessica: I loved this book. Let me say that you must read her other books. All of them will stay with you.
Cheryl: I just finished reading… still reeling and a little confused about the ending. Anyone care to shed some light on it please?
- Ares (Guardians of Hades Romance Series Book 1) by Felicity Heaton <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! SON OF HADES MEETS A HUMAN WOMAN ALERT!! He’s the son of Hades and he was banished by his father and forced to protect the gates between the human world and theirs, but then he meets a human woman… “Megan has wandered far from her home, driven from everyone she loves by the devastating realisation that she is different to them all. Unsure who to trust in the world, she keeps to herself, until a fateful stormy night brings a temptingly handsome warrior crashing into her life and into her heart—a warrior who seems to hold powers more frightening and marvellous than her own…”
Johanne: This is sooo much my style !
Andrea: This sounds good!
Jasmin: Sounds interesting
- Big Rock: (A Sexy Standalone Contemporary Romance) by Lauren Blakely <— HOT COVER, HOT TITLE & OUR FELLOW READERS LOVE IT!!! And it’s super-bargain priced today!
Anne: I loved Big Rock! So fun! I love when books are from the guys POV. They always crack me up lol
Pia: Finished Big Rock a few days ago. A very sweet, fun, sexy and safe read – no angst here. But Lauren Blakely when she is best
Cheryl: Finished reading Big Rock. It was a funny, lighthearted read that had a wrapped up with a pretty bow ending. Kinda like overdosing on candy.
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy <— SHE’S ALWAYS BEEN COMFORTABLE IN HER OWN SKIN… until she meets him. So she enters a beauty pageant! She gets a job at a fast food restaurant and meets the town popular jock, and she’s surprised when he becomes interested in her. “So she sets out to take back her confidence by doing the most horrifying thing she can imagine: entering the Miss Teen Blue Bonnet Pageant—along with several other unlikely candidates—to show the world that she deserves to be up there as much as any twiggy girl does.” (on sale!!!!)
bev: Dumplin’ is on SUPER SALE. One of my favorites last year.
MichelleS: I absolutely LOVED Dumplin’. How could I not? It takes place in a small Texas town (I work in a small Texas town) and it was spot on. The giant homecoming mums and all. You haven’t let me down yet, Bev, with your coming of age books: E&P, Simon vs THSA, and now Dumplin’. When I need a book like this, I will come right to you!!! I couldn’t put it down, literally.
- Four: A Divergent Collection (Divergent Series-Collector’s Edition) by Veronica Roth <— A COMPANION PIECE FOR YOUR COLLECTION ALERT! “…a companion volume that includes four pre-Divergent stories plus three additional scenes from Divergent, all told from Tobias’s point of view…” and it’s on super-sale!
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo <— SIX DANGEROUS OUTCASTS ALERT!!! This sounds GREAT!!! And it was a top favorite amongst some of our fellow readers. In fact one of my ABSOLUTE favorite authors LOVED this one and it’s on super-sale today!
Suanne: Six of Crows is still echoing in my head. Smart. Exciting. Suspenseful. A hint of swoon. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. You thought you had it figured out and then—WRONG! It gave me a total panic attack. Loved it.
- Defying the Odds (Battered Hearts Book 1) by Kele Moon <— CHAMPION FIGHTER MEETS WAITRESS ALERT! ONE OF MY FAVORITES IN THE GENRE!!! And OMG to me, he was the ultimate in no-nonsense, brooding bad-asses, and I JUST LOVED how this book started. Endeared me to this grumpy guy so hard! It’s super-bargain priced right now!!! Here’s my review.
- Cougar Christmas: (Older Woman/Younger Man Christmas Romance) by Evangeline Anderson <— EVANGELINE ANDERSON JUST WENT LIVE ALERT!!! A little Christmas steam to kick off the season… ;) She’s his cold-hearted, secretly-just-divorced boss, and she needs a “husband” to come with her to a business retreat… “When Drew agrees to impersonate Genevieve’s husband in exchange for a leg up the corporate ladder, he has no idea how intimate things will get with his beautiful but distant boss…“
- Saving Bliss by Rachael Brownell <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! HE’S HER NEW BODYGUARD… AND ROOMMATE ALERT!! “I don’t need a babysitter or a bodyguard. I can take care of myself. If I had wanted a roommate I would have one, and it wouldn’t be him. He’s too… intriguing. Stubborn. Sexy. If I need protection from anyone it’s from him...”
- A Shade of Vampire (New & Lengthened 2015 Edition) by Bella Forrest <— INDIE HIT BACK WHEN WE FIRST STARTED DEVOURING THEM!! SHE’S KIDNAPPED BY A VAMPIRE… “On the evening of Sofia Claremont’s seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake. A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood. She is kidnapped to The Shade, an enchanted island where the sun is eternally forbidden to shine. An island uncharted by any map and ruled by the most powerful vampire coven on the planet. She wakes here as a slave, a captive in chains.” and it’s super-bargain priced today!!
Flavia: …have you read The Shade Of Vampire by Bella Forrest series? I totally love it.
Terri: A lot of reviews and lots of stars! I love my Vampires.
- Amazon Echo – White <— BACK ON THE LIST ’cause it’s still on sale. I have the black one, but you can get it in black or in white, and today, I felt like featuring the white one ’cause it’s pretty.