<— MONDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! Eeeeep!!! The Goal (Off-Campus Book 4) is LIVE!!!!!!!! ;) I’m extra excited since this is one of my favorite series ever. I’ve devoured and LOVED each one of ‘em so far, so I’m patiently (or more like impatiently) waiting! MINE!!!!! Who’s buddy reading with me? *happy wiggle*
“Benny loves his pretty little dolls. As long as they do exactly as they’re told….
…Have you ever had to make a decision that haunts you every single day for the rest of your life…the life you stole back?I have.I ran for my survival, rocks and twigs cutting into the soles of my feet, my lungs burning and screaming for rest, every muscle tensed and fighting along with me for existence.I left her.I ran, ran, ran—from Benny and his lone, pretty little doll—until I couldn’t remember where to find them again.
ALSO!!! I have a new book review up!! ➜ Book Review – Transfer (The Retrieval Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez <— 4.5 stars!!!
And, in the meantime, I found us a few great looking ones to hold us over, including a new release from Marie Force that just went live today!
- Sex Machine: A Standalone Contemporary Romance by Marie Force <— MARIE FORCE’S LATEST JUST WENT LIVE!! She needs his help, and he’s all too willing (as long as it just stays that way) but…”…unexpected feelings turn hot sex into messy entanglement—and that most definitely wasn’t in the plans. But you know what they say about plans…“
- My Bachelor by Tess Oliver <— HE’S A BACHELOR ON A REALITY SHOW & IT JUST WENT LIVE ALERT! Plus… super-bargain priced today!! “The long haired, motorcycle riding heartthrob is exactly what viewers of the reality show have been waiting for. Twenty beautiful women will compete to win his heart and hand in marriage, a hand he doesn’t really want to give. It was all just a crazy bet . . . The last thing Rafe expected was to fall in love…” (thanks to Lauren for finding it! )
- Neighbors (A Twin Estates Novel Book 1) by Stylo Fantome <— STYLO FANTOME JUST WENT LIVE ALERT! (and is super-bargain priced today). She’s got exciting neighbors… “…one fake dating profile later, and she’s ready to tarnish her squeaky clean image. Little does she know, her fun time is closer to home than she ever imagined. Throw in a neighbor who wants to corrupt her, and another who just wants to own her, and her entire world is flipped upside down…“
Ratula: Stylo Fantome’s latest, Neighbors, JUST released early (thank the Amazon Gods!). It is absolutely fantastic!!!! I loved it and cannot stop raving about it!!
- Fangirl: A Novel by Rainbow Rowell <— TWIN SISTER “FANGIRLS” (of a famous author) BUT ONE SISTER LETS THE OTHER DOWN… “Now that they’re going to college, Wren has told Cath she doesn’t want to be roommates. Cath is on her own, completely outside of her comfort zone. She’s got a surly roommate with a charming, always-around boyfriend, a fiction-writing professor who thinks fan fiction is the end of the civilized world, a handsome classmate who only wants to talk about words . . .“
bev: …so good.
DianeM: i just finished Fangirl and loved it! I loved Levi, such a sweet read.
- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah <— KRISTIN HANNAH TEARJERKER ALERT!! This one is on sale today, and we are HUGE fans of this author!
Cindy: …just finished Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah and wow… Just wow. Amazing story and impeccable writing. Highly recommend.
Shannon: Last book that made me cry was Firefly Lane!!! Cried and cried!!!!
Sheri: OMG…I totally forgot about Firefly Lane. That book had me bawling like a baby.
- The Silent Sister: A Novel by Diane Chamberlain <— SHE THOUGHT HER SISTER WAS DEAD ALERT! “Riley MacPherson has spent her entire life believing that her older sister Lisa committed suicide as a teenager. Now, over twenty years later, her father has passed away and she’s in New Bern, North Carolina cleaning out his house when she finds evidence to the contrary. Lisa is alive. Alive and living under a new identity…” It sounds absolutely engrossing, and is on sale today!
- Where We Belong: A Novel by Emily Giffin <— EMILY GIFFIN ALERT!! SHE’S LIVING HER PERFECT LIFE UNTIL SOMEONE KNOCKS ON HER DOOR… “But one night, Marian answers a knock on the door . . . only to find Kirby Rose, an eighteen-year-old girl with a key to a past that Marian thought she had sealed off forever. From the moment Kirby appears on her doorstep, Marian’s perfectly constructed world–and her very identity–will be shaken to its core, resurrecting ghosts and memories of a passionate young love affair that threaten everything that has come to define her…” This one is sale-priced too!
- The Things We Keep: A Novel by Sally Hepworth <— SHE’S ONLY IN HER 30′s BUT SHE’S LOSING HER MEMORY SO SHE’S PLACED IN ASSISTED LIVING… “But Anna has a secret: she does not plan on staying. She also knows there’s just one another resident who is her age, Luke. What she does not expect is the love that blossoms between her and Luke even as she resists her new life. As her disease steals more and more of her memory, Anna fights to hold on to what she knows, including her relationship with Luke…” (it’s also on sale and sounds like a beautiful, heart wrenching love story)
- Insider (Exodus End World Tour Book 1) by Olivia Cunning <— OLIVIA CUNNING ROCK STAR SUPER-BARGAIN! “Toni Nichols set aside her dreams to raise her little sister, but now she’s reaching for the stars as the creator of a revolutionary interactive biography about Exodus End. She’s on tour with the rock band to immerse herself in their world, but how will she ever gain the trust of four veteran superstars who’ve been burned by the media before?“
- Unsuitable by Samantha Towle <— SAMANTHA TOWLE PREORDER ALERT + HE’S A BIG JERKFACE!! And it’s coming out in just a few days!!! AND it’s bargain priced (for now). She works as a maid for his family, and he’s not so nice… “Now out of prison, she has only one focus—to get back custody of her younger brother, Jesse, who is deep in the foster care system. Desperate to rebuild her life and show the system that she is responsible enough to care for Jesse, she takes on the only job available to her—working as a maid at the Matis Estate. On day one of her new job, Daisy meets Kastor Matis, the only son of the owners and her new boss. An enigmatic, handsome Greek god of a man, Kas is closed off, cold, and…well, kind of a bastard…“