<— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! Author Anonymous: A True Story JUST WENT LIVE!!!
ALSO The Debt by Karina Halle JUST WENT LIVE ➔➔➔➔➔➔➔➔➔➔
I’m rocking back and forth in the corner just waiting for “Author Anonymous” to go live. I knowwwwww… officially, the release date is tomorrow, but you know how Amazon works. Often a book will go live just a few hours earlier, or a whole day earlier and so, I’m anticipating a possible “early bird”!!!! In the meantime, in case you missed it, here’s my book review of Author Anonymous by E.K. Blair. !!!
P.S. Here it is on Amazon UK
So while I’ve been watching and waiting, look what else I found! Super-bargains!!!
P.S. MONDAY EARLYBIRD UPDATES have been added to the list below!!!
- Booty Camp Dating Service by Debra Anastasia <—DATING SERVICE ALERT! JUST WENT LIVE ON MONDAY (TODAY!!)! He has a talent for matchmaking and starts a successful dating service, but his rules are the employees cannot date the clients! Oooooops! “Booty Camp Dating Service travels the country, and nine months after they leave the city there’s always a flurry of weddings and an accompanying baby boom. Booty Camp claims that clients will be 110% satisfied and they deliver on that promise every single time. Except Wolf refuses to deliver on that guarantee for himself. He doesn’t find love until Hazel Lavender’s best friend pushes her through his front door.“
- Balance (Off Balance Book 1) by Lucia Franco <— FORBIDDEN LOVE JUST WENT LIVE ALERT!! She’s a promising Olympic star and he’s her new coach… “Kova’s power and domination, coupled with Adrianna’s fierce tenacity, reveal there is more for her body to learn. Every interaction can be misconstrued, but there’s no mistaking the darkening of his gaze, the lingering of his touch, or the illicit image of his bare skin pressed against hers. Integrity is on the line…”
- Seal of Solomon (Journeyman Book 2) by Golden Czermak <— JUST WENT LIVE!! It seems like a paranormal but also a series continuation so I haven’t really read the blurb… just inc ase.
- Wide Open Spaces by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— JUST WENT LIVE SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…the moment we gave our son up for adoption and the moment I was left bare. A wide-open space that would forever be empty. There are moments that define you as a person, moments that prove just how strong you are, moments you push yourself to keep going forward when all you really want to do is give up. It was in one of those moments when I reached out and found him waiting for me… “
- Hotshot by Ahren Sanders <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! SHE HAS TO MAKE A CHOICE ALERT! “Suddenly, Shaw is mine.
Loyal, devoted, and the most loving man on this Earth. Together, we create an explosion of fiery passion, devotion, and chemistry I never knew was possible. All of my dreams are within reach, but I should have known it was too good to be true. The past always catches up to you, and I’m left staring at my worst nightmare. Faced with the unthinkable, I am forced to choose between the man I love and a past I cannot change…“
- The Watcher by Rhiannon Jean <— EXCITING SOUNDING POSSIBLE STALKER ALERT! This one was just recently released and the blurb got me! She’s married but lonely and depressed and then HE shows up… “Now her husband is out late every night as she sits at home with her cats, fighting the urge to eat cupcakes and give in to the depression that’s threatening to settle over her.. Enter Gabriel, the hoodie wearing slacker from her college classes. He’s dark, mysterious, and seems to know way too much about her. When Gabriel saves her from a predator one night, Lily finds her life changed forever by a man who claims to have stalked her for two years…”
- Spiked Lemonade: A Bad Boy Sailor and a Good Girl Romantic Comedy Standalone by Shari J. Ryan <— JUST WENT LIVE ALERT!!!
Renee: I just finished Spiked Lemonade by Shari Ryan last night and loved it
- Room: A Novel by Emma Donoghue <— SHE’S KIDNAPPED & HELD FOR YEARS (ALONG WITH THE BABY SHE GIVES BIRTH TO) ALERT! I read and LOVED THIS ONE!!!! And I just watched the movie last night and it, too, was amazing!!! This is a MUST READ my friends!! Psych-thriller, but also heartwarming, and devastating and all of the things in between. PLEASE READ IT, and guess what? It’s on super-sale today!! In fact, here’s my book review of Room by Emma Donoghue - 5 stars!!!!
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks <— NICHOLAS SPARKS SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! HIS NEW NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR… and the reviews are awesome!!! “…he holds the vague conviction that a serious relationship with a woman would only cramp his style. That is, until Gabby Holland moves in next door. Spanning the eventful years of young love, marriage and family, THE CHOICE ultimately confronts us with the most heartwrenching question of all: how far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?“
Beth: My all time favorite book is the lucky one and the choice!!!!
Meredith: I loved The Choice
- Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks <— NICHOLAS SPARKS SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! RECENTLY DIVORCED & A SINGLE MOTHER… “at the request of a friend and in hopes of respite, she’s gone to the coastal village of Rodanthe in North Carolina to tend the local inn for the weekend. With a major storm brewing, the time away doesn’t look promising…until a guest named Paul Flanner arrives…”
- The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks <— NICHOLAS SPARKS SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! HE FINDS A PHOTO OF A WOMAN…. “The chain of events that leads to him possessing the photograph and finding the woman pictured in it is the stuff of love stories only a master such as Sparks can write.“
- The Wedding (Novel Learning Series Book 2) by Nicholas Sparks <— NICHOLAS SPARKS SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! THE NOTEBOOK FOLLOW UP!!! “…he brings us the long-awaited follow-up to The Notebook-a story of an ordinary man who goes to extraordinary lengths to win back the love of his life…”
- Dreamsongs: Volume I by George R. R. Martin
- The Cuckoo’s Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1) AND The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2) by Robert Galbraith <— J. K. ROWLING SUPERSALE ALERT!!!
Hanneliane: I loved these!!! Book 1 was great, book 2 was good and I adored book 3. Such page turners! It’s kind of cool that somebody dusts off the good, old private detective character. And Galbraith / Rowling does it so well. If you enjoyed ‘The Girl On The Train’ and ‘The DaVinci Code’, you’ll like these too. The main characters are very well developed and with flaws but you end up really caring about them!
- The Martian: A Novel by Andy Weir <— I JUST ONE-CLICKED IT!!!!!! OMG It’s on sale bug time, and fabi went CRAZY for this book, and everyone tells me how awesome the movie is but I won’t watch it until I read it, and now I can!! *squeeeee*
Fabi: This is one book to movie that I HAVE to see. If you haven’t read the book yet, you’re missing out. I know its classified as sci-fi. And it is sci-fi. But its so much more too. It’s a best seller and with good reason. …The Martian is one of the few books that can be recommended to anyone. If I had a grandpa, it would the only book I’d share with him. “blush* Yet, its entertaining for anyone.
MichelleS: I have you to thank for talking me into reading The Martian. It is sooooo not my usual kind of book (or so I thought) but it was amazing.
Lisa: I went to see The Martian over the weekend and it was excellent. Amazing cast….from Donald Glover to Kristen Wiig.I didn’t read this book but I can highly recommend the movie.
- Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah <— KRISTEN HANNAH SUPER-SALE ALERT!!! DESCRIBED AS EMOTIONALLY HAUNTING… Two sisters, complete opposites together again at their father’s death bed, with their angry mother. “Meredith and Nina find themselves together again, standing alongside their cold, disapproving mother, Anya, who even now, offers no comfort to her daughters. As children, the only connection between them was the Russian fairy tale Anya sometimes told the girls at night. On his deathbed, their father extracts a promise from the women in his life: the fairy tale will be told one last time–and all the way to the end. Thus begins an unexpected journey into the truth of Anya’s life in war-torn Leningrad, more than five decades ago. Alternating between the past and present, Meredith and Nina will finally hear the singular, harrowing story of their mother’s life, and what they learn is a secret so terrible and terrifying that it will shake the very foundation of their family and change who they believe they are…”
Cindy: I have read Night Road and Winter Garden (and recently finished The Nightingale) and loved them all. Same sad mood in each of those and all so haunting.
- The Good Girl by Mary Kubica <— PSYCH-THRILLER/KIDNAPPED SUPER-SALE ALERT!!!
Traci: it was all kinds of crazy!
Diane: I finished The Good Girl yesterday and really liked it, I think Stockholm Syndrome is definitely catnip for me.
Lisa: Highly recommend the good girl if anyone is seeking a total suspense and kidnapping with a twist
Mandi: Omg, I loved The Good Girl! Did not see that ending coming!!
- Red Rising (The Red Rising Trilogy, Book 1) by Pierce Brown <— MUCH LOVED HUGELY POPULAR SCI-FI DYSTOPIAN SUPER-SALE ALERT!!!!
Fabi: Thing about Pierce, he has never shied away from brutally pounding his readers into the dirt. Waaay back from the beginning of Red Rising. I thought my heart shattered.
Michelle: Red Rising is another one of my favorite books and I’ve read nothing that compares to it – highly recommend!