*squeeeeee!!!!* WHAT IS GOING ON!!?? I woke up to Sunday-crazy. But awesome crazy! Ha! Like we can ever have “too many” book deals right? I dunno… but these just warranted their own mini post, ’cause I can’t possibly “sticky” all of these reviews to the top of this page to let you know they’re all on sale. I tried. But it got too messy and confusing so here’s a list, instead. I like lists. I’m good at those.
P.S. Plus, I just received two adamant recommendations from two from our “trustee-reading crew” and I can’t figure out which one to start next! So I’m adding them, also. It’s kind of like a… “weekend wrap-up”:
- Forever, Interrupted: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— OH. EM. GEE!!!!! One of my FAVORITE BOOKS of the year (Forever, Interrupted) is on sale right now. I 4.5 to 5 starred this one!!! Holy moly I paid full price for this one and it worth every penny, so at this price? *squeeeeee!!* Taylor Jenkins Reid is absolutely one of my latest favorite authors forever!!!! Check out my review. You’ll see! And then! Check out her other book that I LOVED like crazy, too (After I Do which I 5 starred)! That one isn’t on sale, but you’ll see. She’s AWESOME!
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover is on sale right now. Y’all know I loved it! Check out my review.
- Dead Until Dark: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel #1 by Charlaine Harris <— Aimee found us this SUPER-SALE!!! She says: “5 of the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris are on sale today! I feel in love with these PNR books and would definitely recommend to others.” HECK YAH!!! These were the books I started RIGHT AFTER Twilight and they SO helped me get over my agony of finishing that series. I went from HARD-CORE love with Edward to HARD-CORE LOVE with Eric. Best time of my life ever. The start of my reading journey in fact…
- Living Dead in Dallas: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel #2 by Charlaine Harris
- Club Dead: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel #3 by Charlaine Harris
- Dead to the World: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel #4 by Charlaine Harris
- Dead as a Doornail: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel #5 by Charlaine Harris
- Until Series: Box set by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— She bundled up the series and put it on sale today!!! Stephanie found it, saying: “Get all four books: Until November, Until Trevor, Until Lilly, Until Nico!!!!” Aimee says: “That is a smok’in deal!! 1-clicked it” Agreed!
- The Causal Enchantment Series by K.A. Tucker <— Nicole found us this one, saying: “While looking on amazon for KA Tuckers series Ten Tiny Breaths I saw that her other series, The Casual Enchantment Series, is on sale for all four books. I one clicked. They have above 4 star reviews….I hope their good.“
- Cash’s Fight (The Last Riders Book 5) by Jamie Begley <— My fellow Book-Biker lovers, if you’ve been following this series (Jamie Begley’s “The Last Riders” Series), book #5 is live!
- Losing Me Finding You by Natalie Ward <— And this recent release just came HIGHLY recommended by one from my trustee reading-crew! Michelle says: “If you haven’t already read this…. stop what you are doing and download it immediately!!! 5 stars for sure. I read it straight through. Carried my Kindle around ignoring everything and everyone. Totally different from anything I’ve read recently and maybe that’s why I loved it so much. It’s one of those I won’t forget (because it is just so totally unique). WOW. That’s all I can say.” Michelle and I usually have very similar book-taste so I’m adding it to the top of my reading list.
- Waiting on the Sidelines by Ginger Scott <— Kandace recommends this one! “I spent yesterday reading ‘Waiting on the Sidelines’ by Ginger Scott. I have know idea what possessed me to 1-click this book. It has a horrible cover, an author I’ve never heard of and the MCs are in high school. I was totally blown away by this story. I truly felt I was living her story. The story had an Amy Harmon “feels” to it. Nolan is a typically awkward high school girl. The first day she ever played eyes on Reed she was smitten. What I liked about this story was Nolan was just an average teenager. Yeah, she has a nemesis who makes a few years of her high school hell. But she also is popular and has kick ass friends. Nolan and Reese feelings for each other run deep but neither is willing to step forward and say I WANT YOU! Their first kiss was magical. I’m seriously so excited about this book. I had butterflies the entire time I was reading it. I’m diving into the second book tomorrow. It’s about them in college. I can’t wait to experience the twists and turns college life is going to give them. This story brought back the fluttering heart feeling we all had in high school when the boy we were crushing on smiled at us. There were a few times my eyes got a little weepy.” Sounds PERFECT for me, right now. This is exactly what I’m in the mood for, and after the super-dark “The Tied Man” I’m ready for big romance!!! I think this’ll be next, for me.
- Going Long (Waiting on the Sidelines Book 2) by Ginger Scott <— and here’s #2!
- The Tied Man by Tabitha McGowan <— And let’s not forget my LATEST BOOK REVIEW, ’cause I just posted it last night and I think you’ll get a kick out of our er… group-read reactions on this one. LOL!!! Unfortunately, it got pushed down somewhat with all of these crazy sales today, so I’m highlighting it, here.