I couldn’t help but make another mini bargain post, since my fellow readers are finding a ton of goodies this weekend that I totally missed on Friday’s bargain post.
ANOTHER LATEST UPDATE!! (TWO NEW RELEASES):
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
- Off The Record by Sawyer Bennett has just been released
- Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines <— RUSH-crush!!!
- TRAGIC: Rook and Ronin, #1 <— Kim loved it, saying: “Finished this book last night and absolutely LOVED it! 5 star read for me! It’s also on sale right now …!” (P.S. No cliffhanger but there will be 2 more books). I had to admit this gorgeous book cover is what made me investigate further. Pink & sparkly and sexy. There’s even a cherry! And I read a review title (not the actual review) and it’s about two cover models that like each other. Ooooh sounds fun! I always kind of wondered… ’cause you know. *shrug* They’re so up close and personal in those pictures, and I’m sure they’re like that for hours. *waggles eyebrows* Tee hee!
- My Butterfly by Laura Miller <— Janet found us this brand new release! This is Will’s POV (book #2 after that one that made me cry my eyes out. See my review of book #1 —> Butterfly Weeds
- Conquer Your Love by J.C. Reed <— another sequel just released. Kat found us this one saying: “The sequel to Surrender Your Love is live!!!” (P.S. Surrender Your Love )
- The Final Lesson Plan (Schooled) by Deena Bright <— and another brand new release (sequel) is out now! (Jules found it! “The Final Lesson Plan (sequel for Schooled) is live!”)
- If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy) by Lisa Renee Jones —> Stephanie found us this sale price saying: “On Sale …!!!)***I’m SUPER excited! This book has been on my Wish List for a long while!!!The second book, Being Me, will be out on June 11th! ” I really enjoyed this one! It’s super sexy and mysterious! Has that dark aura to it, with a murder mystery and two gorgeous distinguished men that have their sites set on the heroine. I loved this one and book #2 will be out on Tuesday!! (I loved that one, even more). Check out my review of #1 (and of book #2)
- Eversea by Natasha Boyd —> The synopsis has me!! Famous A-list actor trying to get away, and meets a normal woman. You know I love those (and he’s her favorite!!) – Rach found us this one saying “Just finished this. LOVED IT. If you’re tired of the usual insta-love plots and damaged characters, this is for you. The love story slowly unfolds. FYI, there is a cliffhanger. This is book 1 of a duet.” Oh I wanna read it right now!!!
- The Heart Has Reasons (A romantic suspense thriller) by Martine Marchand <— back on sale. I hear this one’s CRAZY. OMG that synopsis. Hired to kidnap “wife” and bring her back to husband, but “husband” is actually a serial killer that she escaped. WHOA. Just… WHOA. Candace says: “really liked it. It was a crazy intense story.” No kidding. Eeeeep!
- Paint Me Beautiful: a Tale of Anorexia, a Love Story, and the Rebirth of Claire Simone (A Duet) by C.M. Stunich (Kathy found us this deal saying: “Not my normal subject matter to read but love this author.” and Stephanie said: “Just an FYI…one of the reviews stated that this book has a brutal cliffhanger.”
- Racing For Freedom by Bec Botefuhr —> Stephanie found us this one “… Note: This book IS NOT a cliffhanger, it is a stand alone with a HEA.”
- Midnight Caller by NJ Cole <— Sounds like a D/s book.