Wattpad Freebies! New Adult, Rockers, MMA & Psych-Thriller stories hand-picked just for us…

by Maryse on September 3, 2015 · 12 comments

in eBook Deals

Wattpad freebie recommendations, selected just for us!

Remember that post from a few weeks ago, where I (and a bunch of us) were re-introduced to Wattpad (Recommended free reads on Wattpad!)? I knew about it, because some of our favorite authors post free novellas and even full-on free stories and serials on there, but there are so many book-length stories just waiting to be discovered.

I’m feeling so nostalgic… ’cause it reminds me of when I first realized that there was a whole “indie-new-adult” world, out there. Awesome stories just waiting to be discovered.

So I asked Zoe (she works at Wattpad) to hook us up with some that are specific to our favorite genres and look what she came up with! *happy wiggle* :P

“There is so much stuff on Wattpad it’s always so hard to cull it down for you! But how’s this for a start?

We’ve got a ton of New Adult stuff (more new adult here too) and College Love Stories at both those links. Would love to know what your readers think…lots of good reading lists and stories! And we’ll be adding to them so stay tuned!

Also I love love love these Smashwords Top Hits we’ve got for a limited time only! Probably another month or so. So many goodies in these lists:”

And here are some more personalized recs, by Zoe!

Rockstar Romance

MMA/Bad-ass Fighters

Psychological Ones?

Patty R September 3, 2015 at 1:34 PM

Sorry I missed the original post on Wattpad. What exactly is this? Is there a fee to join? I see they are free reads but are they only downloaded for a certain amount of time? How does this work? or can you direct me to the original posts that may answer all of these questions?

Maryse September 3, 2015 at 1:44 PM

Hi Patty!

You just sign up for an account (free) and you can read them right on the Wattpad website. These links above lead you directly to the story available to be read.

Patty R September 4, 2015 at 2:27 PM

ok so you don’t download them to your kindle you just read off of the website…….so I guess you just chance to read the ones you want as long as they are still free and still on the wattpad.

Milissa September 4, 2015 at 9:02 PM

How can you find what free new books are available on here?

Maryse September 5, 2015 at 10:25 AM

Hrmmm… I’m not sure Milissa. I’ll ask Zoe.

Although if you haven’t been on there yet and read ‘em, they’re all new! :P LOL!!!

Debra September 8, 2015 at 7:35 PM

Party R I use my Wattpad so for my kindle.

Maree Anderson September 8, 2015 at 8:16 PM

Wattpad has a mobile app, too, so you can read from anywhere on your phone :) Some Wattpad authors choose to publish chapters on Wattpad as they write each chapter. Some prefer to wait until they’ve written the entire book, then release it chapter by chapter on a regular basis — for example, a new chapter each week. There are both published books, and unpublished stories, available to read. And you can tell if a story is finished by the “completed” button attached to the story. Wattpad now has many published author members who’ve posted full books to the site. So if you find yourself reading a published book, you may well find the eBook either available for purchase — or free to download — at vendors such as Smashwords, iBooks, Amazon etc. Finally, if an author does plan to pull a completed story posted to Wattpad, they generally give heaps of notice, so that those currently reading the story can finish it before it’s pulled. Hope this helps answer your questions :)

MichelleJoQuinn September 8, 2015 at 10:29 PM

How exciting! My story “Harley” is included in the Rockstar list.
What an Honor!

the welshbird @ plucked from the slush pile September 9, 2015 at 3:32 AM

I love Wattpad and am always on the look out for new (good) novels on there to review on my blog. It can seem like a needle in a haystack sometimes, but there are plenty of gems. I’ll be checking out your list.

Anna Bellon September 9, 2015 at 4:50 AM

I looove Wattpad, really. Oh, I’m currently reading one of the books mentioned here: “Kissed” by Carla Krae, it’s amazing <3 I'm reading a lot on Wattpad, sometimes more than on my Kindle lol.

Max Henry September 13, 2015 at 5:57 PM

Thank you for featuring me and my story, Pistol! I’ve had such a great response from WattPad and will be uploading another free book soon

Kahlen Aymes September 24, 2015 at 11:22 PM