Beautiful Oblivion: A Novel <–*squeeeeee* THAT is the title of Trent Maddox’s book!! Beautiful Disaster/Travis-the-book-love-of-my-life’s brother!!!!! Now, this is not the cover (yet) but we already have the pre-order link up on Amazon (the actual book will be released on July 1st 2014), AND the synopsis is up, too!!
Who’s ready for another Maddox bad boy? —> ME ME MEEEEEEE!!! Of course, so far… NO book-man has been able to topple my beloved Travis from his bad-boy pedestal (he will ALWAYS be my #1). But I sure wouldn’t mind letting his brother, Trent, give it a go. After all, he’s 100% Maddox, too, a little older, and from my perspective so far? Just as hot. In fact, I’m thinking ALL of the Maddox boys are swoon-worthy heartbreakers.
“… when a Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever…”
And I’m ever too happy to hand over mine. Over and over again. We have just a few months to wait, and then Trent is ALL MINE. I mean… ours. Ours. Tee hee!! Hug?
So what’s it about?
Fiercely independent Camille “Cami” Camlin gladly moved on from her childhood before it was over. She has held down a job since before she could drive, and moved into her own apartment after her freshman year of college. Now tending bar at The Red Door, Cami doesn’t have time for much else besides work and classes, until a trip to see her boyfriend is cancelled, leaving her with a first weekend off in almost a year.
Trenton Maddox was the king of Eastern State University, dating co-eds before he even graduated high school. His friends wanted to be him, and women wanted to tame him, but after a tragic accident turned his world upside down, Trenton leaves campus to come to grips with the crushing guilt.
Eighteen months later, Trenton is living at home with his widower father, and works full-time at a local tattoo parlor to help with the bills. Just when he thinks his life is returning to normal, he notices Cami sitting alone at a table at The Red.
As the baby sister of four rowdy brothers, Cami believes she’ll have no problem keeping her new friendship with Trenton Maddox strictly platonic. But when a Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever—even if she is the only reason their already broken family could fall apart.
Ahhhhhhhh OMG I want it soooooooooooo BAD!!!! HELP ME! Okay, I’m being a tad dramatic, but you know me ‘n the Maddox boys. I’m sorry but there’s just no help for me when it comes to them…
In case any of you are new here and are wondering what all of my fuss is about, check out my TWO book reviews for Beautiful Disaster (book #1) below, plus a ton more stuff that I’ve blogged, “Beautiful Disaster-related”:
- my “Pre-review” ’cause I just couldn’t believe how much I was loving it and had to “pre-squee”
- my main review <— Beautiful Disaster
- my review of Travis’s POV Walking Disaster
- my review of book #3 (I won’t say the title here – might be a bit spoiler-ish, in case you haven’t gotten to it yet)
- Beautiful Disaster Series Reading Order <— you get to see the NEXT boys in line!!
- My love-letter to Travis Maddox <— I know… obsessed much? LOL!
- My interview with Travis for his birthday (plus a gooooofy video)
- Ahhhh an old video celebrating the “Beautiful Disaster” re-release with it’s new publisher.
- And another Travis-centric gooooofy video (but don’t watch this one until you’ve read all of the books that are out in the series so that it’s not spoiled for you). *groan* I always cringe when I look back on those videos.
- And an entire post to help us get over the “Beautiful Disaster” book-hangover/love-fog we’re in: “What to Read After Beautiful Disaster“