Here is a collection of vampire related news that I have gathered for you today
- Get tickets to a screening of the Vampire Diaries in Ybor City (hey – that’s near me!!) by donating blood – Eeeek!! I’m feeling faint. It’s a great cause, too bad I’m scared of needles (blood is okay though…weird…). Read about it on TBO.com
- The Examiner.com reports that Kate Beckinsale will NOT be returning to the fourth movie in the Underworld series…too bad because she’s GREAT in that role.
- MTV.com has a great interview with “Hoyt” (the actor from the True Blood series) discussing the season finale, how he thinks the “Hoyt/Jessica” relationship is the most interesting romance plot of the season, and how popular “Alexander Skarsgård” has suddenly gotten (well hello!! of course! Did you see him in the episode where he loses his maker – and his clothes????)
- Whoa! While I have tried to stay away from the “relationship” gossip, I had to comment on this! Did you hear that the Queen (Evan Rachel Wood) & the sheriff of Area 5 (Alexander Skarsgard) are perhaps dating, in real life? Now stop crying, we all knew this would happen. Go read about the gossip on shewired.com
- New film called “Eulogy for a Vampire” set to play in New York on October 23rd. Read more on Shocktillyoudrop.com
- L.J. Smith requests on her blog (as requoted on gossip.ie) that we give the new show “Vampire Diaries” a chance. I have no doubt myself that it will be popular, but I guess time will tell.
- Examiner.com has two articles on Anna Paquin and her experiences with her love life, work etc… Here and here
- Forks and Port Angeles Washington are getting ready for the upcoming week long “Twilight Fest” – also on Examiner.com