I just wanted to wish a happy (belated – *whoops* February 28th) birthday to my blog that has brought me SUCH pleasure. It gives me an outlet to express my ecstatic book energy, it indulges my need to make lists. And best yet, it has brought me four years of lasting book friends! I love you guys, and I thank each and every one of you for sending me your personal recommendations, and for reading mine. It means the world to me that we can share in our book hobby together.
There’s nothing better than to argue who’s book boyfriend is better than who’s and to occasionally “fight” over the same one. I couldn’t find a better bunch to fight over a book-boyfriend with. You guys GET me. You guys get my *squeees!!*, my book-crushes, my tears and full-body tremors when a book turns my world upside down. And not only do you guys get “it”, you jump right in with me to purposely torture yourselves, too. But it’s delicious torture isn’t it?
*big squeeeeezy hug*
So it’s time for the birthday gift! This is SO gorgeous and it just screams “the perfect book gift”. It was provided to me by Raine Miller herself (author of the HUGE hit The Blackstone Affair Series), for a lucky winner on my blog. Just look at all of this cool stuff!
- A signed Raine Miller book (The Undoing of a Libertine (Siren Publishing Classic))
- A matching velvet bookmark with awesome dangly charms…
- a Raine Miller pen
- two Raine Miller keychains (and a cute little purple and gold carry-bag for them)
- an adorable tiny journal with more awesome dangly charms on the front (and Raine’s signature on the back)
- A cute purple “Ethan Blackstone” carry-bag for the journal (and it, too is decorated in ribbons, flowers, and cool dangly photo of sexy Ethan, himself).
- And a large Raine Miller tote-bag to carry the whole lot!
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw all of the cool stuff and Raine Miller memorabilia. She showed me each of these awesome trinkets, one by one herself! Totally my thing, but this package is for one of YOU!
How to enter for a chance to win this whole awesome prize package? Just leave a comment below, and by Monday, March 11th, 2013, 11pm EST, I will randomly select one winner.
The winner will be contacted and will have 48hrs to respond with a mailing address, so if you are picked, do not delay or you will lose your chance. Sorry for my international readers, this is a open to U.S. residents only (but you’re welcome to comment and join in any time!!).