BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! Erin Watt’s Twisted Palace: The Royals JUST WENT LIVE!! ➔➔➔➔➔➔➔➔
<— OH YESSSSSSS!!! JUST WENT LIVE & I ONE-CLICKED IT SO HARD!!!!! Black Swan Affair is that crazy sounding one that I posted about a few days ago. So you can bet this is what I’m reading now!!!
“He was always meant to be mine. He came back, all right. But instead of smelling of promises, he stunk of betrayal. And he destroyed me—us—the day he married my sister instead of me.
So I did the only thing a girl like me in my position could do.
I got my revenge. I married his brother, Kael.
Now we’re one big happy f*cking family.”
Tee hee!!!! OH YOU KNOW this is gonna be fun!!! BRING IT!!!
Sarah: I just finished and it was excellent. Actually left me speechless
Maryse: I LOVE speechless!!! I wanna be speechless too!
Sarah: Still speechless. How can I write a review. “Wanna be speechless too? Read this book.”
Stephanie: Oh I can’t wait to read!!
Nancy: Omg. I just bought ANOTHER book. To add to the ridiculous pile I already can’t read. I need an intervention.
Rebecca: I am going to read this!!!!!!!
Sharon: Oh yeah . . . Right up my alley!
Angie: …Can’t wait it’s going to be a hot mess
Look at what else just went live!! P.S. NO JOKE… I want to read every book on this list right now.
- Black Swan Affair by K.L. Krieg <— LIVE!!! WHAT I’M READING NOW!!
- Twisted Palace: The Royals by Erin Watt <— LIVE!!! (I LOVED book #1 and now can catchup!! Here is my review of Paper Princess).
- Royally Screwed (The Royally Series Book 1) by Emma Chase <— ALSO JUST WENT LIVE!!! HE’S AN ARROGANT PRINCE & SHE’S A NO-NONSENSE “COMMONER” WAITRESS… and there’s the whole paparazzi deal!!! AH IT SOUNDS SO GOOD!!! He’s “…wickedly charming, devastatingly handsome, and unabashedly arrogant―hard not to be when people are constantly bowing down to you. Then, one snowy night in Manhattan, the prince meets a dark haired beauty who doesn’t bow down. Instead, she throws a pie in his face…” AND THEN!!! “…Dating a prince isn’t what waitress Olivia Hammond ever imagined it would be. There’s a disapproving queen, a wildly inappropriate spare heir, relentless paparazzi, and brutal public scrutiny…“
- The Sexy One by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY JUST WENT LIVE EARLY ALERT!!! HE’S A SINGLE FATHER & SHE’S HIS NANNY… “My boss, the amazingly wonderful single father to the girl I take care of every day is ridiculously hot, like movie star levels with those arms, and those eyes, and that body. Not to mention, the way he dotes on his little girl melts me all over…“
- The Promise by Melody Grace <— TEARJERKER JUST WENT LIVE!!! Oh boy this blurb!!!!!!! My heart already aches… “Perfect for fans of ‘Me Before You’ and ‘The Fault in Our Stars’, ‘The Promise’ brings together two people searching for a love that can overcome tragedy. A heartbreakingly romantic novel that challenges us to live – and love – every day as if it were our last.”
- Sweetly, Deeply, Absolutely (Sweet Love) by Kira Archer <— LIVE!! THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE CLUB LANDS IN HER LAP ALERT! “With a month off from culinary school, Jenny Boyd has some serious party plans. Especially when the hottest guy in the club literally lands in her lap. He’s 6’2” of cocky, sexy, man-candy, and just as commitment-phobic as she is…” (and it can be read as a standalone)
- The Right Kind of Guy (What Happens in Vegas) by Kerri-Leigh Grady <— LIVE!! AUTHOR IS AT A BOOK SIGNING & MEETS HER SUPER-FAN’S ALPHAHOLE BROTHER ALERT! Tee hee!! This sounds just WAY TOO FUN!!! “Romance novelist Kelsey Spencer doesn’t believe in love, and she’s tired of faking her way through happily ever afters. Determined to change things up, she heads to the Las Vegas Romance Lovers Convention. But somewhere between half-naked cover models and hot Navy SEALs, Kelsey’s plans derail… Especially once she meets über-fan Jasmine Grant…and Jasmine’s über-hot alphahole brother, Aaron...”
- Behind Closed Doors by Lisa Renee Jones <— NEW LISA RENEE JONES BOOK JUST WENT LIVE!!! I LOVE the premise!! She tries her hand at “auction-hunting” to make extra money, and comes across a valuable poker chip… and now a famous poker player is a little upset… And there’s been a bit of confusion on whether this is a new book or a re-release. This is a NEW STORY (not a re-release) and the author gives us some info right here. She says: “It started as a free short story on the Storage War auctioneers site and then I expanded it to 85k. It stands alone but it does has some clues in it for my Careless Whispers readers...” and it’s “…a brand new gripping and provocative novel that ties into her bestselling Careless Whispers and Inside Out series. You can enjoy this as a standalone, but fans of Careless Whispers and Inside Out will get an exciting glimpse of who Ella really is and some of the secrets she’s been hiding from everyone she knows…”
- Three Simple Words (Kingston Ale House) by A.J. Pine <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! SHE’S A BOOK BLOGGER & HAS A BOOK STORE & SHE HATED HIS BOOK… “I know where to find my happily ever after—between the pages of a romance novel. It’s why I sell books, why I blog about them, and why I’ll never get disappointed by love. So what if my brother’s best friend from high school is now a bestselling author? Or that he just blew back into town on a Harley, filling out a pair of jeans like he never did before? Or that he’s agreed to do a signing at my bookstore on such short notice? Because despite all his adoring female fans, I kind of hated his book…” (YAY!!! I love the sound of this one too, and it can be read as a standalone)
- Savior (First to Fight Book 4) by Nicole Blanchard <— NEW STANDALONE & SHE’S IN HIDING ALERT & THE COP THAT HELPS HER!! ”I lost everything when I testified against my fiancé for the murders of five women. After the jury delivered a life sentence, I ran. I hoped if I could disappear, maybe the horror he caused would, too. When I return to Florida for the first time after his conviction, I’m determined to face my fears and get my life back. Then, a woman is murdered and I’m the only one who believes her death features the same signature as those I’m trying so hard to forget...”
- Chasing the High by Beth Michele <— LIVE! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! HIS FIANCÉ LEFT HIM AT THE ALTAR… “What better place to be alone while nursing my broken heart than in paradise, right? Two weeks of sandy beaches and tranquil waters to quietly rethink my life. That’s what I thought anyway–until Drew Mariano came along and shook everything up. He shook me up. He made me forget myself. And that was good. He made me want to take chances. And that was hard. He made me feel high on life. And that was amazing. But I was afraid…the higher I got… the harder I was going to fall…“
- 27 Lies: Luke’s story (The Truth About Love) by MJ Fields <— LIVE!!! And OH WOW I dunno if I should have read that blurb, ’cause this is the sequel (or HIS POV), but WOW. Blurb jolt for sure!!! I skimmed a review and this main character (hero?) is supposedly the ULTIMATE JERK. YAY!!!! Don’t read further if you haven’t read book #1 (which is here ➔ 27 Truths: Ava’s story (The Truth About Love Book 1) but… here’s a snippet from this synopsis: “One bad dream, one I love you, one night of pushing her the hell out of my life, one drummer stealing her heart, and one explosion took everything away. Lies are told. Lies are unraveling. Lies are going to destroy. These are my truths...”
- Belonging by Shiloh Walker <— LIVE! NEW VAMPIRE BOOK ALERT! “Being a vampire can suck. Corinne Lewis will be the first to testify to that. She went through the “change” but it certainly didn’t change her all that much. Still shy, quiet and a wallflower, she doesn’t fit in with the rest of the vampires or other paranormal creatures at Excelsior, the school that trains the elite Hunters…“
- Take Me With You by Nina G. Jones <— JUST WENT LIVE AND OMG DARK READ ALERT!!!!! PSYCH-THRILLER?? He’s stalking her… and then he takes her. “It’s just my imagination—that feeling of being watched. That those icy eyes— a vivid turquoise with a distinct golden fleck—aren’t watching me. It’s just stress. I am the person everyone relies on. Maybe that’s why I haven’t been feeling so content with my life lately. Why I dream those eyes belong to someone who can tear me away from all of my responsibilities. But these are just shameful fantasies, never meant to breach reality. Then one night, the dream comes true, only it’s a horrific nightmare. Now, I only have one task: survival.“
- Hat Trick by Kristen Hope Mazzola <— LIVE!!! HOCKEY STAR ALERT! “Isn’t it funny how guys hit on you when they know you’re not available, but when you’re single they won’t give you the freaking time of day? I guess the game is more fun that way. And for the captain of my brother’s team, that’s exactly what I was. A hat trick is three goals in hockey…“
- Wake to Dream by Lily White <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! LILY WHITE DARK READ PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! “Plagued by sleep disorders since her childhood, Alice had grown accustomed to the nightly dreams that terrorized her. She woke up in strange places. She was paralyzed by fear and hallucinations. She screamed each night at unseen specters and evil faces. When her sister, Delilah, goes missing, Alice’s dreams take on new meaning...”
PREORDERS (some of highlights from tomorrow’s BIG LIST!!! )
- Gemina (The Illuminae Files) Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff - October 18th 2016
- Damaged (Torn Series Book 8) by Pamela Ann - October 18th 2016
- A Secret Affair by Carina Adams, Jeannine Colette, Leddy Harper, Nicole Hart, Lauren Runow, Stephie Walls, S.L. Ziegler - October 18th 2016
- Defying Her Mafioso (The Vitucci Mafiosos Book 1) by Terri Anne Browning – October 18th 2016
- Ghost Maker (The Ghost Seer Novel) by Robin D. Owens - October 18th 2016
- Honor: The Breaking Point (Breaking Point, The) by Jay Crownover - October 18th 2016
- Beard Science (Winston Brothers Book 3) by Penny Reid - October 18th 2016
- Royally Screwed (Royally Series) by Emma Chase - October 18th 2016
- Paris for One and Other Stories by Jojo Moyes - October 18th 2016
- Hot for Teacher Anthology: Nineteen Stories Filled with Love and Lust by Elle Christensen, L.J. Shen, K. Webster, Dani Wyatt, A. Zavarelli, Julia Sykes, Rochelle Paige, Jane Harvey-Berrick, Aria Cole, Celia Aaron, Carina Adams, Alison G. Bailey, Rachel Blaufeld, Roya Carmen, Sloane Howell, Ava Harrison, Q. T. Ruby, C. M. Steele, Mara White – October 18th 2016
- Harley & Rose by Carmen Jenner – October 18th 2016
- Away from the Dark (The Light Series Book 2) by Aleatha Romig - October 18th 2016
- Dragons Need Love, Too (I Like Big Dragons Series Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale - October 19th 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).