Happy Thanksgiving my friends!! I hope your day is filled with love, laughter, and tons and tons of turkey. And pie. I love pie. And passing out on the couch while trying to read a good book. That’s fun too.
It would appear that there is plenty of great book and author news to go around, so I compiled a list. From “surprise upcoming release” news, to congratulations, to awesome book-movie deals, we’ve got lots to be thankful for!
- Amy Harmon just released a new book —> The Law of Moses (and OMG that blurb gave me a jolt! “If I tell you right up front, right in the beginning that I lost him, it will be easier for you to bear. You will know it’s coming, and it will hurt. But you’ll be able to prepare.“). My heart hurts already. We are HUGE Amy Harmon fans, here!! Check out my review of her book “Making Faces“.
- Megan Hart also just had a new release (Lovely Wild) that I somehow missed a few days ago. *gasp!!!!* She’s one of my favorites in the world… so how I missed this, I don’t know. *slaps hands* Gorgeous cover, and heart-wrenching-sounding premise. Her usual (and always unique). “Brought up in the savage captivity of her unstable grandmother’s rural Pennsylvania home, Mari Calder once yearned for rescue. Now she struggles every day to function as an adult in the confines of normal society. Left with only a foggy recollection of her childhood, she’s consumed with being a dutiful wife to her husband, Ryan, and mother to their two children.“
- Jamie McGuire‘s Beautiful Oblivion: A Novel is on sale today!!! HUGE SUPER-SALE!! I mean it! LOL! And you know me and how much I love the Maddox boys. (here’s my review)
- Colleen Hoover‘s Maybe Someday is on sale too!! Same price as above. I loved this one too. (here’s my review)
- Richelle Mead‘s Silver Shadows: A Bloodlines Novel is on super-sale too!!!
- Shay Savage just announced some fun news!! She’s got a book of never released short erotic stories coming out entitled “Savaged”. What we have to look forward to?
“An executive in need of some temporary release. A Dom looking to cleanse his soul. A twisted college encounter. A PA and a terrorist’s unlikely meeting during an office building takeover. Four alpha males just waiting to fulfill your fantasies in these hot short stories.”
- Molly McAdams has some wonderful news! She’s celebrating the birth of her beautiful baby girl! Congratulations Molly!
- Katie Ashley has similar news!! Congratulations to her for her exciting “due date”! P.S. Her baby is due July 2nd 2015. Understandably, a few books will be pushed back in their release dates but she’s got a bunch planned!
- Kristen Proby has a little video update about her upcoming releases, and website news!
- Colleen Hoover has some exciting news, too! She wrote this blog post entitled “Ugly Love + Nick Bateman = Everything“. Yep!! Colleen has signed a deal for Ugly Love to be made into a movie and Nick Bateman is holding the book in a picture… Hrmm… what does that mean.