Kristen Ashley’s “Breathe” is NOW Available!!

by Maryse on July 23, 2012 · 10 comments

in Kristen Ashley, News

Breathe (Colorado Mountain Series)” by Kristen Ashley (4th book in the Colorado Mountains series and her latest release) IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

I’m so excited, because THIS is the series that started me on my Kristen Ashley kick. Tate in “Sweet Dreams“ (book #2) stole my heart, and to this day he remains one of my favorite heroes ever. If you haven’t started these yet, and you like your heroes “alpha”, then you must!! I highly recommend these. You’ll be thrilled with them! These are contemporary romance with a more raw, gritty feel, and I’ve always said her alpha men seem like real men. Always gorgeous, always dominant and always on top of their game. King of the mountains, but SO real.

EVERY one of the books in this series, so far, has rocked my world. Book #2 gave me my favorite hero, and book #3 made me cry, and gave my favorite hero a run for his money! ;)

Check out the series reading order here: Kristen Ashley – Colorado Mountain Series Reading Order

Jennifer C July 23, 2012 at 10:45 AM

This is definitely one of my fave series. I love all these Alpha Men. I have no doubt I’ll love Breathe just as much as the others!!!

Maryse July 23, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Do you have a favorite Jennifer?

Angela Gray aka Pinklady July 23, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Yippee! KA is my favorite! She mentions my niece Ella Mae Bowen and ger song “Holding Out For A Hero” in this one! I am beyond thrilled! Thank you Maryse for introducing me to her! She’s become a great big ol buddy! rock Chicks soooo rule!!!

Beverly Oakley July 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Thanks Maryse!!! I’ve been waiting for this one! I’m having new floors put in and I am trapped in my kitchen. Time to read!! What a treat!!! Thanks to you I found and love KA!!!!!

corinne July 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Is Breath available on NOOK??

Deana July 25, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I just finished the book and I LOVED IT!! I love KA, she is awesome

Whitney July 25, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I just finished it and loved it as well. KA is ending the Rock Chick series with Ally’s book (which will be great I”m sure). I’m sad though that Darius isn’t getting his own book. Don’t you guys think she should give Darius a book? It’d be a hard story to write with his past and all but he’s been such a great supporting character.

Erica August 20, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I want a book for Brody!!

Takisha August 31, 2012 at 2:06 AM

I read Breathe first and loved it….I got the reading order and just finished The Gamble…Just when I thought Chace was everything..OMG Holden Maxwell!!!!! Cant wait to meet the next Mountain Man in Sweet Dreams

Ali March 14, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I love Lady Luck. Ty Walker – you are amazing and the way her spoils his woman reminds me of my hubby!! I really want this series to continue.