Latest Author & Book News – November 4th 2012
So much awesome upcoming book news (and sequels!! *squeeee*), author hosted contests, snippets and teasers, I can’t contain myself! Where to start?
“… there’ll be at least another two books in the Flesh series. We’re hoping to have Skin out by 1st of February. Same world, different, characters. Though Dan, Finn and Ali will show up.”
- The 2012 Goodreads awards have started and SO many of our favorite books and authors are nominated! Tough choices all around since we can only choose one per category. ACK!! Still though, no shortage of excellent choices!!
- Kristen Ashley announces another book release date!! Book #2 (“With Everything I am”) in “The Three” series will be out soon (expected release date November 23rd 2012)!! Remember book #1? —> Until the Sun Falls from the Sky… alpha male vampire and some SERIOUS romance! The next will be werewolves.
- Jamie McGuire announces a limited “Beautiful Disaster Special Signed Edition: A Novel“ (only 5000 copies)! Hrmmm…. I think I need this. BADLY! It will be released November 27th 2o12 (but it is available for preorder now).
“… special hardcover limited edition of Jamie McGuire’s bestselling Beautiful Disaster is enhanced with silver foil butterfly stamping on the case, gorgeous four-color endpapers, and is signed by the author.”
- J.M. Darhower, author of “Sempre (Forever)” (check out my Book Review) updates us on the sequel! No title yet, and no release date (yet) and she says “I’m working on it and hope to have news soon.” BUT! She provides us a short but sweet teaser.
- Raine Miller (author of the very sexy “The Blackstone Affair Series“) has just announced the release date for the 2nd installment, “All In”! (Thanks Becky!!)
“My dear friends. I have good news. Part 2 of The Blackstone Affair is complete and in the final editing stage. We have a release date of Friday, November 9th…”
- Ginger Voight updates us on the third book in her “Groupie” series (check out my review of book #1): “…Book 3 – MOGUL – which I’m writing as fast as my little fingers can carry out all my diabolical plans for Andy, Vanni and Graham.“
And these were mentioned on our Facebook page last week, but MUST be included here
in this author news post:
- Congratulations to author M. Leighton for making the NYT Best Sellers list!! “Down to You” made it in at #12 in e-books!!! (check out my review). Author also confirms she is working on the sequel: —> “There will be actually. I’m not certain of either the title or the date yet, though. I can tell you book 2 will be in early 2013:)“
- Congratulations to Cora Carmack!! LOSING IT made #15 on the NYT Best Sellers List (ebook fiction)!! (check out my review)
- Congratulations to author S.H. Kolee for making the NYT Best Sellers list!! “Love Left Behind” is in at #17 in e-books!!! (check out my review)
Okay that was way fun! Now onto more news.
- Molly McAdams is working on the sequel to “Taking Chances“. It will be called “Stealing Harper”. Author says: “I am doing Chase’s POV, I’m shooting for March 1st.”
- Alice Clayton (Author of the hilarious “The Redhead Series” series announces another upcoming book! It’s called “Wallbanger” (yep!! a umm… *ahem* “noisy” neighbor ) and it is scheduled to be released November 27th 2012.
- Caroline Hanson fans (that includes me!) — the third book in her “Valerie Dearborn Series” (Love is Mortal) is expected to be released November 15th 2012! Plus, there’s extra news! She says:
“I have good news, it looks like Love is Mortal will be out in November. Most likely November 15!! I am super excited and hope you guys like it. I knew from very early on that this was how the story would go, and therefore I expected it to be fairly easy to write. But it wasn’t. This book will wrap up the trilogy, but there will be one more book afterwards that will deal with certain people and their certain bullsh&t.”
- Katja Millay, author of one of my absolute favorite books ever, The Sea of Tranquility (check out my review) answers a few questions about what she is currently working on (and answers the “sequel” question):
”… I feel like I put these characters through a true amount of hell and the only way to write a sequel would be to put them through more. Without going into detail as to avoid ruining it for anyone who hasn’t read, I will say that I believe I left the characters exactly where they were supposed to be and to manufacture conflict for them at this point would be to negate the ending of the story.I am working on a concept now that may be connected, though in no means a sequel, to The Sea of Tranquility. I need to make sure that the story is there and that I can tell it properly before I make any announcements about it… “
- Sherrilyn Kenyon‘s Dark-Hunter spin-off, “Chronicles of Nick” is being produced into a movie and her staff confirms that Sherrilyn will be working directly with the producer:
“Breaking news on the movie front: Sherri has the script and is working on it in conjunction with the producer so for all of you who are worried about it being true to the books, Sherri is assuring me that it’s as important to the producer as it is to all of the fans that it be as true as possible to the characters and books that all of us love so much.”
Ok that’s it for now, but if I find more, I’ll add it!
Get Free Email Updates from me :)