BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!!! The latest “trick or treat” treats have just gone live!! Mr. President by Katy Evans!! Stolen moments with the man running for President…. ➔➔➔➔➔➔➔ AND!!!
Belle Aurora’s RAW #2 (Dirty (Raw Family Book 2) IS LIVE!!!!!! AND OMG THIS BLURB!!!
Mrs Alejandra Gambino.
Wife of Dino Gambino. Daughter of Eduardo Castillo.
Respected. Loved. Mob royalty.
They had no idea of the horrors that lurked behind closed doors.
They didn’t know I was at the lowest point a person could reach.
Enter Julius Carter…”
P.S. Here’s my review of book #1 (Raw)!!!!
Happy Halloween Eve!!! Although I’ve been seeing all of the awesome costumes and fun jack-o-lanterns and party gear, so it’s been pretty much Halloween all weekend.
We have plenty of awesome author and book news (including my latest review that you might have missed yesterday! I LOVED it, and I’m sure you’ll love it, too!) ➔ MY 4.5 star Book Review of Pull Me Close by Sidney Halston
And best of all? The treats have started early, so I’m starting off the “news roundup” with the goodies!
JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!
- Say You Want Me by Corinne Michaels <— LATEST CORINNE MICHAELS JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!!!! It’s that one up there to the left, and it can be read as a standalone! He leaves her in the middle of the night after a one night stand BUT when she goes home, a trip to the doctor has her realizing they are more connected than she expected… “I’m not stupid enough to give him round three, especially after he left me in the middle of the night so I could see myself out. I vow to return to Philadelphia and forget him. It proves easier said than done. When the doctor informs me I’m the winner of door prize number two, I put my life on hold and head back to Bell Buckle. Three months and if we can’t make this work, I’m gone…“
Linda: Yes I one clickety clicked!!!! Say You’ll Stay was such a great read!!! First in this series and a standalone. So looking forward to this one… Thank you Maryse. Happy Sunday. Xoxo
Anne: Just finished Say You’ll Stay and loved it!!! Zach was swoon worthy! The first few chapters were rough and I cried but then it was full of hope and love. I think this book is going to my faves list.
- The True Story of Atticus and Hazel by Fisher Amelie <— LIVE!! FISHER AMELIE ALERT!! THEY HAVE DANGEROUSLY OVERWHELMING CHEMISTRY and they’re burning up!!! “They are an inferno and they’re approaching the end of their wick. Burning too fast, way too fast. Except there’s nothing to temper the fever. And the ramifications may be more than they can afford. Everyone knows when it goes up in flames, there’s no saving the kindling. The decision only took a second. Just a second…” <— GASP!! What does that mean??? And this BOOK COVER?!! LOL! I LOVE IT! And when she posted her cover reveal, she included this little tidbit (and that made me gasp, too!!! GAH THAT BOOK was crazy angsty and intense) “”If you enjoyed Fisher Amelie’s Callum & Harper, then you’ll love Atticus and Hazel!”
Marion: The True Story of Atticus and Hazel!!!! Wow 20% in and I already know this one is going on my best books of 2016 list. Lovin it!!
Maryse: I love this author’s writing and this book sounds like it’s going to be tumultuous!!!
- Find Me Alastar by T L Swan <— LIVE!! SHE MEETS HIM, HE’S TOXIC & SHE BECOMES ADDICTED. “…it was all going to plan until I met him. Alastar O’Shea. An enigmatic, artistic Irishman who had more sexual energy in his pinky finger than anything I had ever dreamed of. I should have stayed away from him. He was hot, toxic and the most exhilarating experience of my life…“
- Sunshine and Rain (City Limits Book 2) by M. Mabie <— LIVE!!! SMALL TOWN LOVE AFFAIR! It sounds sweet. “Things don’t change quickly in a small town, except when they do. It’s been pouring rain all summer long, and the disc jockey and local farmer are all of the sudden attached at the hip…“
- Hell And Back by Natasha Madison <— LIVE!! SHE’S RUNNING FOR HER LIFE & HE’S THE COP THAT HELPS HER… “I’m running from my demons and when I find out she’s trying to escape her past, I know what I have to do. One broken cop. One woman fighting for her life. A fragile love.“
- Sell Your Soul (Body & Soul Book 3) by Rochelle Paige <— LIVE!! HE’S HUNTING FOR THE MAN BEHIND A SEX TRAFFICKING RING & HE WINS HER IN AN AUCTION… “Carissa Hastings lived a sheltered life in the lap of luxury. Forced to participate in a bachelorette auction, her parents expect the man of their choice to win a date with her. Vaughn’s winning bid on Carissa was a tactical move, but logic is thrown out the window when he meets the innocent beauty…“
- Mr. Rebound by Kat T.Masen <— LIVE!!! HE’S DARED TO SETTLE DOWN WITH ONE WOMAN & HE CHOOSES A FAMOUS ACTRESS BUT CAN’T GET PAST HER ASSISTANT ALERT! Hahaha! I love it. You just KNOW where there is goingm and I think it sounds like it’ll be light but angsty fun! “After landing myself in trouble, again, my cousin Charlie dared me to settle down with one woman. I’m not one to shy away from a dare, so I chose Scarlett Winters, the most wanted actress in Hollywood. The sexiest woman on Earth.I just needed to get past the roadblock—her assistant, Morgan Bentley. The wicked bitch of the west.“
- Incredible You: A Sexy Flirty Dirty Standalone by Lili Valente <— FAMOUS HOCKEY STAR ALERT & SHE’S HIS FAKE GIRLFRIEND… This one was just released a few days ago, and I just found it! “From my first hug as his fake girlfriend, it’s clear he’s packing below the belt. After a few fake dates I realize he’s packing…everywhere. Heart, brains, sex-vibe, a killer sense of humor–Jake is everything I’ve ever wanted in a man. He’s also my client and OFF LIMITS. Oh, and he has a crazy ex who’s out for my blood.“
AUTHOR & BOOK NEWS ROUNDUP!!!
Colleen Hoover‘s “The Bookworm Box” <— is having a signing in December, and the tickets are going on sale this evening (and will go fast)!!! The signing will feature our favorites like Alessandra Torre, Amy Harmon, BB Easton, Brittainy C. Cherry, Christina Lauren, Christine Brae, and Colleen Hoover!
“Tickets go on sale Sunday at 6pm central! Limited number being sold so set your alarms!”
Erin Watt <— (awesome “hit” authors Elle Kennedy & Jen Frederick of the awesome “The Royals” series) have a new book coming out and here is the cover reveal! It’s called “When It’s Real” and he’s a famous pop-star trying to “tone down” his bad boy image, and she’s a waitress, and what he considers “the very definition of ordinary” enough for the job.
Posing as his girlfriend, Vaughn will overhaul Oakley’s image from troublemaker to serious artist. In return for enough money to put her brothers through college, she can endure outlandish Hollywood parties and carefully orchestrated Twitter exchanges. She’ll fool the paparazzi and the groupies. She might even start fooling herself a little…
Lauren Blakely announces a new release to go with her recent big hit “The Sexy One” (but this new one CAN be read as a standalone and is called The Only One: A One Love Novella). It’s a “series crossover ’cause, she says:
“Do you remember Simon’s client Gabriel? Gabriel has it bad for one alluring and sexy woman from his past! (And you might have met that woman in WELL HUNG – Penny! The dog shelter manager!)
…rest assured, THE ONLY ONE can be read as a standalone!”
“The only preview you’ll get of the next Eagle Elite book until I announce the release date!!! Eek!! Can’t wait for Dantes story”
Skye Warren has just put up her upcoming release (The Pawn) for preorder on Amazon! It’s a forbidden auction (she’s trying to raise money to support her family) and the man that ruined her life, ruined her father and left them penniless is back to bid on her.
Melanie Harlow posted her cover reveal and blurb AND a $50 gift card giveaway for her upcoming release, “After We Fall”. The blurb sounds like fun (he’s a cowboy and completely uninterested in her… she’s a city girl, and she thinks he’s rude). The cover is gorgeous! I think you can still enter to win, but either way, take a look at what’s coming from this popular contemporary romance author.
“FRIDAY FEVER GIVEAWAY! Pick any item on the sofa!
There are three totes (printed on both sides), a gorgeous, heavy pewter Christmas ornament, mugs, playing cards, a pillow (printed on both sides), a nightlight and two shirts…”