15 Earlybird Book Releases + some that are going live at midnight!!

by Maryse on March 27, 2017 · 74 comments

Happy Monday!! :D !!!! Oh don’t grumble… yes it’s another work week for so many of us, but we have so much to look forward to throughout the day thinking of that awesome book just waiting to be picked up again. Or maybe one we haven’t started yet but that we’re dying to. Or maybe… we haven’t even chosen one yet, but we KNOW we’ll be reading something the minute we get home. I LOVE IT!

The books continue to keep us company anxiously awaiting our arrival back home to help us indulge and escape in pure book-bliss. YAY!! And today. there are just over a dozen great looking ones that just went live, before our SUPER-BIG release day on Tuesday. I always love these extra surprises.

P.S. My latest review is coming shortly! I spent the weekend indulging in this one (My Life Next Door), per the recommendations of two of my book buddies and I so enjoyed it!!! I’ll tell you more in just a bit. ;)

But in the meantime, take a look at the…

EARLYBIRDS THAT JUST WENT LIVE!!

• Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige <— LIVE!!! SCHOLARSHIP GIRL IN A RICH MAN’S WORLD (MEN’S??!)… “I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted—I knew who I wanted—until one night, their world tried to bite me back and Donovan saved me. He saved me, and then Weston finally noticed me, and I finally learned what it was to be in their world. And then what it was like to lose it. Ten years later, I’ve found my way back.”
  • Say I’m Yours by Corinne Michaels <— LIVE!!!!!!! THE LATEST UNREQUITED LOVE BY CORINNE MICHAELS!! In case you missed it yesterday (it was an EXTRA-early earlybird ;) She’s been in love with him forever, and he doesn’t respond… so she walks away and meets someone else that is perfect in every way… “I thought I got it right this time. That my heart could mend, and I would be happy. Apparently, some things really are just too hard to walk away from…”
  • Sea of Solitude (Oyster Cove Series Book 4) by Jennifer Foor <— LIVE!! HE MARRIES A PREGNANT STRANGER ALERT!! ”…She never expected to end up on the island of Chincoteague, married and pregnant with another man’s child. With the safety of her unborn baby being her first priority, Mayra will do whatever it takes to fit in to her new lifestyle, even lie to the new family who suspects she’s nothing but trouble.”
  • 24 Roses by Elena M. Reyes <— LIVE!! BEST FRIENDS & UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!…Over the years, those feelings never changed. Instead, they grew—morphed into something deep and profound. But never once did she see me as more than a friend. Never did she see the man that worshipped the ground she walked on. The man that needed to be what she wanted. Needed. I stayed on the sidelines until that day...”
  • Eastern Ambitions (Compass Brothers Book 3) by Jayne Rylon & Mari Carr <— LIVE!!! HOT COWBOYS ALERT!! Compass Ranch gave Cindi Middleton’s wounded soul everything it needs: a home, acceptance, and respect—not to mention unlimited sex—from the ranch’s sexy cowboys. Despite their instant and intense sparks, Sam’s defection to the bright city lights she left behind is a big red flag…
  • Her Russian Knight (Brie’s Submission, #13) by Red Phoenix <— LIVE!!!
  • Lines Drawn by Ker Dukey <— LIVE!!! KER DUKEY ALERT!! A SECRET RIPPED THEM APART… “One phone call. One secret. One moment changed us all.”
  • Rivers Edge Boxset by Lacey Black <— LIVE!! SERIES BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!!Family is everything. That’s the motto of the Stevens family, where nothing is secret and everything is fair game. From Jake, Nate, Will, Travis, and Avery, each Stevens sibling has one big shot at finding love in their small town, Rivers Edge. Follow the five siblings on their quest for love…” Great price!!!
  • NOMAD (Sons of Sanctuary Book 3) by Victoria Danann <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT! “He had a date with the Reaper. Then he met her…”
  • Rich Dirty Dangerous (Bad Billionaires Book 3) by Julie Kriss <— LIVE!!! BIKER BOOK ALERT!! SHE’S THE PREZ’S OLD LADY AND SHE’S BEGGING HIM TO HELP HER GET OUT…Dani. Beautiful, sweetly sensual, temptation incarnate. The president’s woman — completely off-limits. But when she comes to me for a tattoo, and begs me to get her out of the Black Dog before he kills her, my blood starts to burn for the first time in a decade. And when I realize my own reason for getting out — an inheritance from nowhere that will make me obscenely rich — I have to decide. Stay, and we’ll both be sacrificed. Run, and we’ll both have a price on our heads...”
  • Seat 2A by Dela <— LIVE!!! HE SITS NEXT TO HER ON HER FLIGHT… and when their connecting flight is canceled, they have a one night stand… “...Seven years later, Jessie bumps into Kendal in the produce aisle of a Portland grocery store. No neck pillow is involved, except there is a beautiful little girl who looks just like him..
  • Lei’d with Cupcakes by Bethany Lopez <— LIVE!! SHE’S IN HAWAII BUT NOT FOR FUN……Instead of cocktails, I ended up dealing with the seedy underbelly of The Big Island.
    And, I didn’t see one damn dolphin while undercover on a boat which was spilling over with drug dealers, Kingpins, and Pedophiles…
  • Autumn: A Crow City Side Story by Cole McCade <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT! (skip this blurb if you haven’t read the first books in the series ➔ Cole McCade – Crow City Series Reading Order <— dark romance series)!!! His niece has been kidnapped and the trauma… “…forces them to face the demons sleeping between them, find common ground—and more. Together, they explore mutual grief. Shared memories. Quiet respect. Warmth. Camaraderie. The joy of learning to live again. And an unspoken attraction, buried beneath the scars of hurtful words and terrible missteps…
  • One Bullet by Casey Wolfe <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT! Two cops… “When Ethan Brant was shot, he found himself dealing with severe PTSD and unable to do his job as a police officer any longer. With the aid of Detective Shawn Greyson, the man who saved his life, Ethan not only finds himself again but discovers love as well...”
  • Off Campus (Bend or Break Book 1) by Amy Jo Cousins <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT! HE’S THE NEW ROOMMATE…Reese isn’t about to share his brutal story with his gruff new roommate. You’ve seen one homophobic jock, you’ve seen ’em all. He plans to drag every twink on campus into his bed until Tom moves out. But soon it becomes clear Tom isn’t budging...”
  • Hot for the Fireman by Gina Maxwell <— LIVE!! GINA MAXWELL ALERT! Ex-Army Ranger now fireman sees a psychologist that was once his one night stand… ”Of all the men to walk into psychologist Olivia Jones’ office, why did it have to be him? Her one-night stand isn’t playing by the rules of just. One. Night. She’s had her heart broken in the past, and no way is she going there again…

PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! :D )

➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)

Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).

Lisa March 27, 2017 at 6:31 AM

Hi Maryse and co. Don’t know if you’ve had this one on your lists lately. Work has taken over my life so no time for stalking here
I just read Ginger Scott’s A Boy Like You. It was awesome…even with a cliffy. The next one ‘A girl like me’ is out soon. I hope.
Its contemporary romance for sure but there’s a twist of paranormal mystery.

Ela March 27, 2017 at 7:58 AM

Hey Maryse! Did you sleep??? Had your coffee???

Tessa March 27, 2017 at 9:49 AM

*is still asleep*

Next month, men will be mine. :)

Grey March 27, 2017 at 10:13 AM

Oooh! Yay, it’s live! Dirty Filthy Rich Men! Yep, I had an ARC of this one and the prologue earlier this month and really enjoyed them. A mean ol’ bully and dark (not quite black, but greyish) undertones … Certainly was creeping up on my book catnip!!

Now… Lines Drawn… adding that one to the list of books I need to buy after this stupid embargo is lifted!

bev March 27, 2017 at 10:14 AM

Lisa!! We’ve missed you. :)

Tessa, all the men will be yours.

bev March 27, 2017 at 10:44 AM

You all may have seen this already. But it is a sweet start to a Monday if you like Patrick Stewart and foster dogs named Ginger.

Lisa Aiello March 27, 2017 at 10:55 AM

Lines Drawn is Book 2 of a series….good news is, book 1 is free right now. It’s Drawn to You

Psssst Grey – go grab it so you have it!!!! I just did!!!

Ela March 27, 2017 at 11:38 AM

Thanks Lisa!

Fabi March 27, 2017 at 12:29 PM

24 Roses and Lines Drawn have such beautiful covers! I’d want those on my shelf.

Lisa C March 27, 2017 at 12:30 PM

I’m counting down the minutes until The Opposite of You!!!! Come on, hurry!!!!

bev March 27, 2017 at 1:45 PM

Well, thanks to Leslie’ s Challenge I have my summer reading list all ready. :)

Theresa S. March 27, 2017 at 2:08 PM

Anyone heard about Harper Sloan book that never came out on schedule? Ty

Kim Box Person March 27, 2017 at 2:34 PM

I have My Life Next Door but haven’t read it. Perhaps I should make that my next read!

Kathy P March 27, 2017 at 2:40 PM

I think someone recommended Tessa Dare’s historical romance series (Castles Ever After), if so two of the books in the series are on sale for $1.99 : Romancing the Duke and Do you Want to Start a Scandal.
I am always looking for good hr so had to pick these up:)

Jean March 27, 2017 at 3:27 PM

I loved a Life Next Door – - totally fell in love with the Garretts!! (Thank you Amy!) Can’t wait to read your review Maryse!

I’m counting down for the release of Opposite of You too! Can’t wait to read it!

Lisa A, thanks for the heads-up! Getting Drawn to You now!

LeeC March 27, 2017 at 3:55 PM

M!!!! LADIES!!!! *hi ..hi *sends kisses to everyone*

I am looking for an M/M book.. actually an M/M novella.
*insert scream and pulling hair* ..

I don’t remember much. All I remember is:
#1 It was an introduction of new series, it had about 70 pages or so…
#2 The intro was about a couple – I don’t remember the names- and the main characters of Book One.
#3 One of the main characters (of Book1) was named X (Xavier) or Z. I know it was one of those letter.
#4 The last scene of the book, X was on a car and said something like “I am looking for a love like that -talking about the couple of the novella because one of them was his best friend-” and the other person in the car said something like “That person is right under your nose, you just can’t see” talking about himself.

GAAAAAAH! HELP???

bev March 27, 2017 at 4:02 PM

I know I want to see the review. I picked My Life Next Door for Leslie’s challenge for my Amy slot.

I mentioned it on GR but it is fun to see what favorites or 5* we share.

Ela March 27, 2017 at 4:55 PM

Dirty Filthy Rich Men says it’s part of a DUET!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryse March 27, 2017 at 4:59 PM

Thank you Kathy!!! I’ll add these in, for tomorrow’s post. :D

Maryse March 27, 2017 at 5:00 PM

Kim it is so good!!

Maryse March 27, 2017 at 5:02 PM

LisaC Best book of the year for me by far (already I know) but also, one of the best books I’ve ever read… there’s just something about it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Maryse March 27, 2017 at 5:02 PM

Theresa S…

I think it’s because she had some health issues to contend with (she made a post on her Facebook page about it). I’m pretty sure that’s the one that got delayed due to that.

Maryse March 27, 2017 at 5:03 PM

Patrick Stewart = one of my favorite characters. Picard… ;) LOVE HIM!!!

Jean March 27, 2017 at 5:05 PM

Bev, I really, really, really think you will love My Life Next Door!

bev March 27, 2017 at 5:11 PM

Lee, I don’t know. You need to call Fabi, lol.

bev March 27, 2017 at 5:12 PM

Jean, I think so too. It sounds right up my alley.

Fabi March 27, 2017 at 5:21 PM

Lee/Bev I’m sorry but it’s not ringing a bell for me.

Tessa March 27, 2017 at 5:34 PM

So, I am here, and opeining up Dirty Red and remembered, I want to read Alpha and Omega. It is apparently a Kobo purchase, so I have to use my tablet. My conclusion after holding my tablet for a minute? I need to buy it on Amazon.

bev March 27, 2017 at 5:38 PM

So I decided to try my free audible….and think I used my free credit instead of my fee trial. But oh well either way it’s free.
I didn’t realize it was subscription. Already know won’t be keeping that. I’m a bit nervous in that podcasts and nonfiction have been what has worked for me in the past.
But you know. …Lin Manuel Miranda. So I downloaded Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe.
And a western romance I accidentally downloaded last year when I bought the book.

bev March 27, 2017 at 5:40 PM

And I bought Sunset Park. But that an ebook and a Tessa Fare book. Now putting the one click button away.

Fabi March 27, 2017 at 5:44 PM

Tessa, I bet you can answer this one.

Do I need to finish any particular series before reading The Return: A Titan Novel by Jennifer L. Armentrout?

I just got that loan but I’m afraid I may have to finish reading the Covenant series first?

Kathy P March 27, 2017 at 6:38 PM

Maryse, one more for your bargain list, Guilty Pleasure by Kitty Thomas is on sale for .99.

Tessa March 27, 2017 at 6:47 PM

You do have to finish the Covenant series, yeah. Seth’s story won’t make much sense plus TONS of spoilers is that first book. Especially about the end of the series.

bev March 27, 2017 at 6:51 PM

Lol. Grocery shopping and in 10 minutes have seen 11 men with beards. Young and old. Long and short hair. Dreads and buns. Lol. Now I can’t stop noticing.

bev March 27, 2017 at 8:06 PM

I doubt this will work but….

I think you might enjoy this audio clip from Audible: http://a.co/eUNeE1Q

Fabi March 27, 2017 at 8:19 PM

Thanks Tessa. I think you’ve told me that before but my memory is like a sieve.

bev March 27, 2017 at 8:24 PM

This book made me smile all along my walk. I really think he does a great job on the narration, especially the humor when his intonation is just right.
I can see why this book has so many accolades for the author’s writing. That’s a problem with listening. I can’t see the words, lol. But really great writing.

Cheryl March 27, 2017 at 8:46 PM

Counting the days until The Opposite of You and fingers crossed for an early release!!

Dirty Filthy Rich Men sounded good until I heard cliffhanger and book 2.

Say I’m Yours, 24 Roses-love the cover, maybe Seat 2A, but I really hate YEARS of separation in a story.

Just finished Take Me Back. I went in knowing both the H and h had “secrets” but it also had some twists and suspense. Enjoyed it.

Amy March 27, 2017 at 8:50 PM

I was all spastic trying to get over to Kindle to click Lines Drawn and…I preordered it at some point and already have it. *giggle*

Then…THEN I see The Opposite of you comes out in three days. Three days!!! *dances around and shakes booty*

Kim…see? *points to Jean’s comment* My Life Next Door is a winner. SUCH a sweet story with just the right amount of drama. :D

Cheryl March 27, 2017 at 9:16 PM

Lisa A- when you say Lines Drawn is book 2 in a series- does it conclude with this book or is there a book 3?

Grey March 27, 2017 at 9:30 PM

I know, I was bummed about the cliffy with DFRM too… but it was really good. *shrug* My thoughts were, at least it’s only 2 books instead of eleventy billion. *giggle*

Lisa, thanks for the heads up about the Lines series. I can do free… I just can’t BUY anything LOL!

Alright, I spent WAY too long figuring out my challenge list. Off to bed with me, night all! xoxo

Fabi March 27, 2017 at 9:59 PM

Where are my sci-fi peeps???

I just hit another jackpot with one of those Kindle First picks.

This one falls under the ‘what to read after Dark Matter’ list.

It’s called Extracted by R.R. Haywood. I listened to Carl Prekopp’s narration and I don’t know if I’m more in love with the characters or with his narration. But, I gotta tell you, the combination is to die for.

The sequel comes out this summer. This first one leaves things up in the air somewhat but I didn’t feel like it was huge cliffhanger.

If you like the Dark Matter type of sci-fi where the focus is more on the characters than on the science, then you really should try this one. You’ll get the narration at a deeply discounted price if you have the Kindle version. Check your Kindle First, it may still be available, then add Carl’s narration because it is not to be missed.

:-/ sorry about all the gushing. I’m obviously a little excited about this one.

Tessa March 27, 2017 at 10:08 PM

About Dirty Red… Honest truth. I don’t know if I can read this. The woman is just horrible. Like, I knew she was horrible, but she’s even worse than I thought.

bev March 27, 2017 at 10:10 PM

Hey, all of you that are friends with that Bibi lady did you see she savored Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold.
*sing song voice*
MichelleS ma Belle
You and that book would go together well
That’s all I want to say

Tessa March 27, 2017 at 10:11 PM

*looks up extracted*

R. Renee March 27, 2017 at 10:28 PM

Bibi is my GR wife!

Amy March 27, 2017 at 10:31 PM

What the heck…when I posted my comment earlier the comments stopped at Jean’s. Now there are a bunch I missed?? Wow, I must be more tired than I thought… Okay, here goes:

SO thrilled you liked My Life Next Door, Maryse! :D And bev, so excited for YOU to read it!

Thank you, Lisa A…I didn’t know Lines Drawn was book 2 and I didn’t even have book 1. Whoops.

*giggle* Fabi is an adorable green monster again.

I really need to get to Seth’s story…

Fabi…I saw that one but I can’t remember if I clicked it or not. I want to say I did. *scratches head*

Tessa…try and stick with Dirty Red if you can. I hated her from her intro in The Opportunist, so I relished the turn Dirty Red took. One word: comeuppance. ;)

R. Renee March 27, 2017 at 11:12 PM

Does anyone have an e-book version of Confess they can look something up for me on? I only have the paperback :(

Amy March 27, 2017 at 11:39 PM

Whatcha need, R?

R. Renee March 27, 2017 at 11:40 PM

Yasss!! Someone’s awake!! When Owen takes Auburn to his friends bar and orders her a drink she hates, what is it specifically? I think it’s whiskey and coke but is it a certain kind of whiskey? and is it even coke?

R. Renee March 27, 2017 at 11:42 PM

I’m trying to come up with a stupid drink for my stupid newsletter. *head hits desk…thud*

Amy March 27, 2017 at 11:45 PM

Hang on, I’ll look it up…

(I’m a night owl so I rarely go to sleep early ;) )

Amy March 27, 2017 at 11:50 PM

Jack Daniels and Coke.

bev March 27, 2017 at 11:57 PM

Jack and coke. Are you sure that won’t be too complicated? ;)

R. Renee March 28, 2017 at 12:00 AM

bahahahaha guys! Thank you! no, I’m doing a girl’s version. Frozen with cherries! Perfect for Auburn. Her other drink was a margarita but I’ve already done one of those!

bev March 28, 2017 at 1:56 AM

R, when you buy the Hard Cover do you shelve the book with the cover on or off?
I noticed a lot of people prefer the colors of the naked book.

R. Renee March 28, 2017 at 5:53 AM

I prefer the cover. It looks weird to me without. But since I predominantly buy romance, most of my books these days are paperback.

Lisa Aiello March 28, 2017 at 7:11 AM

Cheryl – it looks like Lines Drawn is the final. It’s only two books, Drawn to You and Lines Drawn. It’s so frustrating when authors do that. Drawn to You states on Amazon that it’s book 1 of 2…but then Lines Drawn doesn’t even mention it being a continuation. I’ve about had my fill of series…I “almost” look the other way now when I see Book 1 of blah blah. Sometimes I just want to go in and be done instead of having to invest the time in reading multiple books. But that’s probably my fault because I’ve let my TBR grow into a monstrosity! I’m jelly of you people who keeps your well under control.

Amy March 28, 2017 at 9:23 AM

EXACTLY Lisa. ;)

Maryse March 28, 2017 at 11:35 AM

But Tessa… at some point, there’s something good about her. In a weird way. She’s a mess, but you’ll get to know her and why, and see a softer, vulnerable side. I hope you stick with it, too.

Maryse March 28, 2017 at 11:36 AM

Okay Fabi. Is this a new Kindle First pick, or one that I missed? ‘Cause I want more DARK MATTER types!! YAY ME!!

Maryse March 28, 2017 at 11:38 AM

AMY!!!!! I can’t WAIT till you read it.

Eeeeeeeep!! I’m so nervous. But so SURE of how awesome it is and that you all will love it.

Maryse March 28, 2017 at 11:39 AM

Thank you Kathy! My favorite dark read!! :D

Maryse March 28, 2017 at 11:40 AM

I’ll post this soon, Lee. :D We’ll see if we can find it…

Amy March 28, 2017 at 12:00 PM

I’m all, “YEAH!! Crash and burn Dirty Red! Crash. And. Burn!”

And Maryse is compassionate and is all, “She’s vulnerable and is the way she is for a reason.”

One guess who’s the angel and who’s the devil on Tessa’s shoulders. *snort*

Fabi March 28, 2017 at 12:41 PM

Maryse, Extracted was either Feb or March Kindle First pick. March I think. It’s also available on KU.

You and Amy with Dirty Red – how funny. Opposite reactions to the h.

Tessa March 28, 2017 at 1:07 PM

I will! It’s my April challenge, so I gave myself time off from it, and am reading Five Stages of Falling in Love instead.

I can take becoming vulnerable more than comeuppance. lol I’m weird like that. I loved Diamonds because the character was someone from the outside is the “mean girl” no one really likes, yet from her POV, you just really liked her and saw who she was and why.

Amy March 28, 2017 at 1:14 PM

Er…listen to Maryse then ’cause she took a whole different perspective from it, and it sounds like THAT is the kind you need. ;)

Fabi…I checked, and The Breaking Light was the KF book for March I was thinking of. Do we get different books for KF based on our reading, kind of like recommendations?

Fabi March 28, 2017 at 1:50 PM

Amy, we all get the same six choices for Of each month. (I’m pretty sure). But out of those six, we could be picking different ones. I can try to figure out which month I got it in.

You know Prime members have a free reading library too right? Outside of KU. It’s much more limited, but I’ve seen a few I’m interested in. In fact, one that Maryse recently featured in a Prime freebie. The Last Girl or something like that. I downloaded it.

Maryse March 28, 2017 at 5:46 PM

Ooooh Amy… what perspective?!! I need to backtrack on the comments. :)

Maryse March 28, 2017 at 5:51 PM

LOL Amy!!!! You’re so right. SO many took in “Dirty Red” your way, and some my way.;)

She just needs love. *snort*

Elena M. Reyes March 28, 2017 at 7:53 PM

Thank you so much for sharing 24 Roses!!! You made my day woman. <3

Maryse March 28, 2017 at 8:16 PM

My pleasure Elena!!! :D

Maryse March 30, 2017 at 7:42 PM

Hey Lee! I think we have you M/M book question answered!! YAY!!

Okay I posted your question here: http://www.maryse.net/reader-questions/reader-question-the-mm-book-with-a-character-named-x-or-z-xavier.html

Let us know if that’s the right book.

*hug*