September is ending with a BANG!!! Take a look at these new releases that just went live today. Enough to cover us for a week’s worth of reading, and tomorrow is going to be mind-blowing!!! Wanna know why it’s gonna blow my mind? ‘Cause THE book that I have been waiting for all year is going live at midnight (or darn close to it!!!). After You: A Novel by JoJo Moyes will BE MINE!!!!! Why am I so excited? Check out my review of book #1 Me Before You by Jojo Moyes - 5 stars <— (and if you haven’t read it yet, READ IT NOW!!! I INSIST!!!).
But in the meantime… take a look at these. EVERY SINGLE ONE sounds right up our romance alley. And then tomorrow, I’m gonna make that HUGE release list again, and we’re going to delight in book overload! YAY US!!!!!
JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!!!
- Absolution Road (Crossroads Book 2) by Rachel Blaufeld <— BAD BOY TWIN BROTHER that falls for his defense attorney… “Jake’s twin brother has been covering his ass for as long as they’ve been alive, but that all changes when Jake finds himself in front of the fiery public defender, his future in her hands…“
- Tequila & Lace (Saddles & Racks Book 2) by Kimberly Knight <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE! She broke his heart (left – and ended up homeless at 17), and he went into the military, and now he’s back and… “Years later, she’s an FBI agent serving as an undercover escort to investigate sex trafficking in Las Vegas. When the investigation connects her past, will she be able to do the right thing or will she still keep running from the night of her seventeenth birthday?“
- The Allure of Dean Harper by R.S. Grey <— Book #1 ROCKED worlds! This is #2 in a series BUT can be read as a standalone, AND book #1 really had our fellow readers excited!!
- Reprieve by A.E. Woodward <— RECOVERING DRUG ADDICT THAT FINDS A NEW ADDICTION… “Then somehow, in a moment of weakness it became all about him. My counselor. He makes me feel things I never thought possible. But I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to recover…”
- Devotion (The Mystic Series Book 7) by B.C. Burgess
- A Shattered Heart (Fractured Lives novel, A Book 2) by Tiffany King <— RECOVERING FROM AN ACCIDENT she lost her two best friends and her longtime boyfriend… “The only solace she can find is in her love for art until she runs into Brian, the younger brother of her deceased former boyfriend. Finding they can lean on eachother, Kat and Brian find comfort in their emotional common bond…”
- Beyond What is Given (Flight & Glory) by Rebecca Yarros <— ROOMMATES ALERT! “Having just been expelled from college, Sam has no business digging for Grayson’s secrets while she’s hiding her own, but that doesn’t stop her from trying to tear down his walls. Each barrier she busts through drops one of her own, though, and she’s not prepared for the truth: another woman laid claim to Grayson’s heart long ago…“
- Pretend It’s Love (Behind the Bar) by Stefanie London <— FAKE GIRLFRIEND ALERT!! His ex is now with his cousin and he’s attending a family wedding and needs a “girlfriend… and “Cocktail specialist Libby Harris has spent her life earning the nickname Little Miss Perfect, all to win the love of her wealthy, controlling father. But she deviated from his plan, and now her business is on shaky ground. If it fails, she might as well kiss his respect-and her dream-good-bye. Her only hope? Convince the hottest bar in town to take on her product. Luckily for her, the owner’s brother is sexy as sin and in need of a perfect girlfriend…“
- The Finn Factor by Rachel Bailey <— ROOMMATES ALERT!!! She never gets a second date and can’t figure out why… starts believing she’s not a good kisser… “Finn knows exactly why Scarlett’s boyfriends are disappearing quickly. Him. Not a single guy she’s brought home is nearly good enough. And he’ll be damned if he lets some loser give her “kissing lessons.” No. He’ll do the honors, thank you very much…”
- Something For The Pain by Victoria Ashley <— IN LOVE WITH HIS BEST FRIEND’S GIRL… “…when she asks me to move in with her and her ‘boyfriend’ – our other childhood friend – I never expected for things to get so f**ked up and twisted that I would find myself only more attracted to her by each passing second or wanting to protect her from everything that isn’t me. I have worked so hard over the years to suppress my feelings for her but when I find out that her and Lucas have been having an open relationship, I have the strong urge to rip his heart straight from his chest – to destroy the very thing that keeps him breathing. What I didn’t expect was for Lucas to ask what he did. For him to ask me to do the one thing I have secretly longed for since I was old enough to know what the need was…”
- Danny’s Main: A Charistown Novel (The Charistown Series) by Lisa Paul <— THEY MEET IN A BAR… “A man walks into a bar… That’s how all jokes start, but this isn’t a joke. This is their story. Their lust. Their love. Their loss. Their life. And all because, a man walked into bar.“
- Bound by Sin (The Immortal Brothers) by Jacquelyn Frank
- Until Jax: Until Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Forever with You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- About a Vampire: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire) by Lynsay Sands
- After You: A Novel by JoJo Moyes <—- *THUD* !!!!
- Last Hope (A Hitman Novel) by Jessica Clare & Jen Frederick
- Down the Rabbit Hole by J.D. Robb
- Playing Dirty (Risky Business Book 2) by Tiffany Snow
- Bear Meets Girl (The Pride Series Book 7) by Shelley Laurenston