10 early bird new releases, and highly anticipated pre-orders for tomorrow!!

by Maryse on June 8, 2015 · 16 comments

YESSSS!!! Today had a few early-release surprises, and I just realized a couple of books that I was SO excited about after reading the blurb, will be out tomorrow!!! *gasp* Already? YAY ME!!!!!

So let’s play!!

1. Shut Up and Kiss Me by Madeline Sheehan & Claire C. Riley <— INTRIGUING BLURB ALERT!! “Mila spends her days waitressing and her evenings at home. Then, one night, after getting exclusive tickets to a nightclub downtown, Nikki is able to convince Mila to let loose for once.” And then!!! She meets a guy named William… “One night together will change everything for both of them. Pasts and futures will collide, secrets will be revealed, and the results will transform both their lives forever.”
  2. Outlaw Road (A MC Romance) by Nora Flite <— BIKERS KIDNAPPED HER! ”I was supposed to save my sister. No matter how hard I tried, I still failed. Now I’ve been kidnapped by the same men. After being used and hurt by bikers, I never expected one to help me...” (LOTS of great reviews already!!!)
  3. Bleeding Hearts Anthology: Ten authors. Ten stories. One in ten with Endometriosis. by Erin Noelle, S.K Hartley, Ker Dukey, Kirsty Moseley, Ilsa Madden-Mills, Claire C. Riley, Cassy Roop, MJ Carnal, Chelle Bliss, Tijan <— Favorite authors and their bestsellers!!!! :D What an amazing deal!!!
  4. Bound by Lies (Bound and Broken Book 2) by Rebecca Shea
  5. Ruined: (A Decadence after Dark Epilogue) by M. Never <— Conclusion/novella to this dark M/s read!
  6. Masquerade (Swept Away) by J.S. Cooper <— Already SO many amazing reviews….
  7. Amber to Ashes: Part One in the Torn Hearts Series (The Torn Heart Series Book 1) by Gail McHugh <— ANGSTY LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!!! I hear it’ll rip your heart out! <— tomorrow..
  8. Hold Me (Twist Me #3) by Anna Zaires <— DARK READ ALERT!! TOMORROW.
  9. Trusting Liam: A Taking Chances and Forgiving Lies Novel by Molly McAdams <— tomorrow..
  10. A Pound of Flesh by Sophie Jackson <— HOLY MOLY YES!!! PRISONER/PRISON TEACHER ALERT!!! Tomorrow… (I love seeing how these kinds of relationships evolved, or work out.. or don’t work out. “Kat Lane decides to face her fears and uphold his legacy of helping others by teaching inmates at a New York prison. There she meets arrogant Wesley Carter, who’s as handsome as he is dangerous, as mysterious as he is quick-witted, and with a reputation that ensures people will keep their distance. As teacher and student, Kat and Carter are forced to leave their animosities at the door and learn that one should never judge a book by its cover.
  11. Dead Ice (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter) by Laurell K. Hamilton <— ANITA BLAKE FANS ALERT!!! tomorrow...

Lee June 8, 2015 at 4:17 PM

ARGHHHHHHHH!!

I just died!!! OMG OMGGGGG that last book ARGHHHH!!

did I say ARGHHH yet???

:D :D :D :D :D

Maryse June 8, 2015 at 4:20 PM

LOL!!!!!!

That was a “bonus”. ;)

cindi June 8, 2015 at 5:31 PM

50% in on Shut Up and Kiss Me…LOVE IT..truly a good book

Amy June 8, 2015 at 6:07 PM

I was just trying to convince Jean to read MSheehan’s Holy Trinity series, and now she has another one to devour! :D And A Pound of Flesh…holy moly is RIGHT!! Click!

Do you have any idea how badly I want to read Amber to Ashes? I have twitchy-clicker finger right now for it but…but…but…what if there’s a CH!!!

Maryse June 8, 2015 at 6:13 PM

Oh I have a feeling there will be a cliffhanger… did you see what I quoted from her on this post:

Amy June 8, 2015 at 6:18 PM

*reads author’s quote*

NO!!! Why, why, why?? And I really wanted to read it.

Excuse me while I go and throw a tantrum…

Michelle June 8, 2015 at 7:21 PM

Yeah I will be reading Anita Blake…I always hope she will get the series back to the feel of the earlier books but I actually liked the last one. Any book with Edward in it is a winner for me!

Random question, I’m using my free trial for Kindle Unlimited this month since I have some vacation time coming up. Does anyone have good recs especially PNR, UF, historical romance but anything really?

Michelle June 8, 2015 at 7:36 PM

Owned by M Never is FREE
Not seeing enough to post a list but that one is a good freebie and I saw Gage by Tess Oliver was already mentioned.

bev June 8, 2015 at 8:42 PM

Michelle, I’m not on ku but I’ve noticed a few lately if interested.
Georgette Heyer has a few on there as the Laura Kinsale.
The Witch of Black Bird Pond an oldie but an awesome goody. Behind Closed Doors, like I told Tessa, a little OTT, but fun in the broken obsessed alpha way. And of course Without Words one of my favorites last year.

Everything marie June 9, 2015 at 6:22 AM

Madison Street released her second novel, Little Moments, yesterday and it was fantastic!! Highly recommend. Oh the feels.

Michelle June 9, 2015 at 6:52 AM

Oh Without Words is one you’ve mentioned that I wanted to read! I need to look up the others but thank you! Everything that I was typing in was not KU so I was getting discouraged but I’m finding some now too.

Shell June 9, 2015 at 8:29 AM

Bev who is the writer of ‘Behind Closed Doors’??

Jean June 9, 2015 at 9:02 AM

Shut Up and Kiss Me sounds great!! I’m afraid to look at today’s full list!

I am loving Dair….. finished the first book of The Wild Side… Holy CH! Moving onto book #2!!

bev June 9, 2015 at 9:13 AM

Shell, Shannon Mckenna. Its the first in her McCloud Brothers series. I believe she has two of them on there.

Fabi June 9, 2015 at 9:29 AM

Aww Jean, that series was awesome. I read it last year. I can’t remember now whose recommendation it was. It seems like 99% of the reading I’ve done in the last year or more has been recommended here.

I agree, Shut up and Kiss Me sounds great. I wonder if anyone is up for a buddy read…it reminds me of the song on the radio now “shut up and dance with me” :-)

Jean June 9, 2015 at 10:28 AM

I’m up for a buddy read as soon as I finish The Wild Side series. The books are short so shouldn’t take me long…… anyone else interested??