10 Earlybird Book Releases + some that are going live at midnight!!

by Maryse on March 13, 2017 · 29 comments

<— See??!!! An earlybird!! This one was supposed to go live tomorrow (at least that’s what I remember of the preorder date) but here it is. Live and ready.

And…

LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!!!

1. The Play Mate (Roommates Book 2) by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! She’s his best friend’s little sister and even though she’s grown up, he’s always kept her at arms length. But, she decides to be sneaky one night… “…when Evie’s plan leads to disaster, she and Smith must decide—ignore the attraction sizzling between them, or become play mates and risk it all.” (P.S. It can be read as a standalone.)
  2. Beg For It by Megan Hart <— LIVE!!! MEGAN HART ALERT!!! HE WAS ONCE HER SUBMISSIVE but “...the wealthy businessman who just bought the company she works for bears little resemblance to that boy. He’s commanding, domineering, and seems hell-bent on pushing her past her limits.
    In a flash of anger, she falls back into their old pattern—and Reese falls right in with her…”
  3. Behind His Lens by Beth Michele <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “It was supposed to be a one-time thing. A birthday gift for my girlfriend Willow. He wasn’t supposed to have this effect on me…”
  4. Accidents Happen (Forever Happens Book 1) by Josie Bordeaux <— LIVE!!! AFTER AN ACCIDENT SHE HAS NO MEMORIES…Waking up in a hospital room, Andrea Vasslor has no recollection of her past.  All she knows is that two men are vying for her heart–and one of them is the father of the child she’s carrying...”
  5. Legally Charming (Ever After Book 1) by Lauren Smith <— LIVE!!! HE’S A LAWYER & SHE’S SLEEPING IN HIS BED…After sneaking away from the party and falling asleep in an unoccupied room, she wakes to the sexiest pair of eyes she’s ever seen. Eyes that belong to the one man who could turn her well organized world upside down...”
  6. Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3 by Alexis Noelle <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK BUNDLE!!
  7. The Enchantment of Emma Fletcher by L.D. Crichton <— LIVE!! SHE’S BACK IN HER HOMETOWN TRYING TO RECOVER & HE’S A MECHANIC WITH DARK SECRETS OF HIS OWN…After Emma Fletcher is viciously attacked and left for dead, she flees to her old childhood hometown where she’s confronted with bitter memories of her damaged past and alcoholic mother. Emma is determined to make her stay temporary and get out with minimal emotional damage. What she doesn’t count on is Tristan Banks: auto mechanic, coffee addict, and town hottie with dark secrets of his own…
  8. Masquerading with the Billionaire (Guide to Love) by Alexia Adams <— LIVE!!! FAKE GIRLFRIEND ALERT!! “Kat Smith is a cyber-security expert and master of disguise. So being assigned to masquerade as Wolfe’s girlfriend while she uncovers who slipped malicious code into his corporation’s computer systems is no problem. But when Kat’s past catches up to her and their fake relationship starts to feel a little too real, problems are all she seems to have...”
  9. A Limited Engagement (A Limitless Love Novel) by Bethany Michaels <— LIVE!! RACECAR DRIVER & SHE’S ALWAYS CRUSHED ON HIM AND A FAKE ENGAGEMENT ALERT! “…Lilly Harmon used to daydream about her childhood crush Derek proposing to her…but not like this. Since she just lost her boyfriend and her job, and her five-year plan is drastically off track, playing pretend with Derek just might be the perfect distraction from her life…
  10. Taken by the CEO (The Scandalous Wentworths) by Stefanie London <— LIVE!! HER ONE NIGHT STAND TURNS OUT TO BE HER NEW BOSS ALERT! “He’s just been appointed CEO of his family’s company and is tasked with repairing its scandalous reputation. He can’t afford any distractions or complications. Too bad the attractive blonde he takes to bed turns out to be both.”

PREORDERS (Going live at midnight!!!:D )

➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)

Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).

R. Renee March 13, 2017 at 2:19 PM

Woo hoo!

R. Renee March 13, 2017 at 2:21 PM

The Enchantment of Emma Fletcher looks promising…

Maryse March 13, 2017 at 2:22 PM

That’s the one that caught my eye too. :D

MichelleS March 13, 2017 at 4:31 PM

Hey Bev. The fake bev on GR gave 5 stars to Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold. Are you sure you’re the “Real Bev”… cause the real Bev loved that book.
-confused -

Jan March 13, 2017 at 6:06 PM

LOL Michelle.

Cheryl March 13, 2017 at 8:36 PM

For those of us that likes sports romances, Quarterback Sack by S.E. Hall and Hilary Storm releases tomorrow. I’m looking forward to a lot of reading time since we are supposed to get a major snowstorm, school is already closed and it’s my birthday!!! ;)

Grey March 13, 2017 at 8:56 PM

Rainfall….that is all…

Jan March 13, 2017 at 10:01 PM

Cheryl – happy birthday! Enjoy your snow day/birthday. Hope you get some good reading time in!

Jan March 13, 2017 at 10:09 PM

LOL Cheryl. I went to look up Quarterback Sack on amazon.au. being the lil ol sports romance lover that I am. Welp, I didn’t find the one you are referring to, but there were some other hilarious looking books that came up instead. One about some weird ‘mating games’ (kinda like saucy olympic games I think) with (I kid you not) skunk shifters, and mm as well. Looked a bit on the *raunchy* side. Uh huh……. A couple of other weird lookin ones came up as well. There’re some crazy ole books out there, I’m tellin ya.

And, I guess the one you mentioned just isn’t available on amazon.au yet.

Maryse March 13, 2017 at 10:12 PM

How’d you like it Grey? ;)

Cheryl March 14, 2017 at 12:18 AM

FYI. I just finished More Than A Threat and IT. ENDS. ON. A. CLIFFHANGER!!! I am so mad. Once again how hard is it for the author to indicate when a book is not a standalone and ends on a cliffhanger in their blurb?!! UGH!

Jan March 14, 2017 at 1:45 AM

Ugh! Even your little avatar is screaming in frustration, Cheryl…….

Leslie M March 14, 2017 at 5:16 AM

Happy Birthday Cheryl! Hopefully you dont get buried in the snow. ;)

Grey March 14, 2017 at 6:57 AM

Rainfall earned it’s status firmly on the marmy shelf.

Snowday here! Happy birthday Cheryl!

Maryse March 14, 2017 at 8:01 AM

Happy birthday Cheryl!!!!!!!

Maryse March 14, 2017 at 8:01 AM

Yeah but it’s a clever Marmy. ;) Like… imagine???? Holy. *my heart*

MichelleS March 14, 2017 at 9:39 AM

Skunk shifters?!?!?? LOL. No thank you. I read a book that had a werehamster in it. And one with a werebadger. I draw the line at skunks! Remember Anita Blake & the Swans? LOL!

MichelleS March 14, 2017 at 9:40 AM

Happy Birthday from Texas, Cheryl!

Tessa March 14, 2017 at 9:53 AM

Happy Birthday Cheryl! :)

I remember the swans. Ironically, that was before the series got weird. And that Honey Badger is awesome! Did I read the one with the hamster? That sounds familiar. What book?

Cheryl March 14, 2017 at 10:06 AM

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Enjoying my snow day here in New Jersey, although right now it is sleeting and I’m watching the tree branches sagging from the weight of the ice. Hope we don’t lose power.

Had an interesting morning on GR commenting back and forth with the author of More Than A Threat. She was very gracious and understanding that it pisses readers off when we don’t know a book ends in a cliffhanger and is part of a series. She amended her book blurb to reflect that! Hope that more authors see this and put this in their blurbs!!

Now to find my birthday read…

Ela March 14, 2017 at 10:47 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL!

Hope all you East Coasters are safe????

Jan March 14, 2017 at 5:39 PM

Cheryl that’s great that you contacted the author and she’s going to change the blurb. Good on you (and her for responding to the feedback).

And Michelle, a werehamster? Really? A werebadger? Um, just no………. *snorts* That werehamster image is stuck in my head now! Oh yeah, aren’t there rat shifters as side characters in one of Nalini Singh’s psy-changeling books? Weird.

Tessa March 14, 2017 at 6:46 PM

The were-badger is awesome. I can vouch that he’s one of my favorite characters. :D Just… I could’ve sworn I read about a were-hamster before.

Jan March 14, 2017 at 8:17 PM

Are you serious right now Tessa?

Tessa March 14, 2017 at 8:32 PM

Very! Have you read the Kate Daniels series by Kate Daniels? The doctor is a honey-badger shifter. He’s awesome and is one of the few people who can make Kate do what he tells her to. I remember a were-hamster, but darn if I know where.

Jan March 14, 2017 at 8:47 PM

Oh, is this the Magic Bites series? I think I tried a sample once, but I don’t think I got to the *ahem* honey-badger bit. Maybe I’ll go back and have another look some time.

Tessa March 14, 2017 at 8:51 PM

It’s really one of my favorite PNR series. I promise, the honey badger thing makes sense. :D Also, not sure over there, but a lot of libraries usually have it.

Jan March 14, 2017 at 9:18 PM

OK thanks Tessa.

bev March 14, 2017 at 9:32 PM

Cheryl, Happy Happy Birthday! How special to have snow on your bday.

MichelleS, then she has good taste. ;)
It’s on KU or I can loan it….you should read it.