10 of tomorrow’s preorders (going live at midnight?!) *fingers crossed*

by Maryse on January 4, 2016 · 33 comments

I’m finishing up a book as we speak… and I already know which one I’m starting tomorrow!!! It’s Missed Connection from the list below and there is something about this love story that is calling me HARD. Two people (from different worlds) that meet by chance… years pass and they meet again?

<— “Love may be infinite but time is not, Missed Connection is a novel about making the very best you can with what little you’ve got.

Which one is calling you? Did I miss one of your highly anticipated ones?

PRE-ORDERS (just a few highlights of tomorrow’s pre-orders!)

1. Built: Saints of Denver by Jay Crownover – January 5th 2016 <— Jean is excited about this one!! “So excited about a new series by Jay Crownover coming out in January….a spinoff from the Marked Men series…..”
  2. Missed Connection by K. Larsen and Mara White - January 5th 2016
  3. Fighting Dirty: Worth the Fight Series by Sidney Halston - January 5th 2016
  4. Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy - January 5th 2016
  5. House of the Rising Son by Sherrilyn Kenyon - January 5th 2016
  6. Seduction in Session: The Perfect Gentlemen by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake - January 5th 2016
  7. An Ounce of Hope (A Pound of Flesh Book 3) by Sophie Jackson – January 5th 2016
  8. The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson Book 9) by Darynda Jones - January 5th 2016 <— Nakina says: “If there are any readers out there who have not read the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones…then your life is incomplete. Ive tried to force all my friends and family to read them but they are allergic to anything that comes on paper i guess lol You’ll thank me i promise…
  9. Wicked Lust (The Wicked Horse Book 2) by Sawyer Bennett – January 5th 2016
  10. Beast by Jenika Snow & Sam Crescent – January 5th 2016

Tessa January 4, 2016 at 6:15 PM

Dirt, dirt, dirt…! I need that book.

Maryse January 4, 2016 at 6:22 PM

LOL!!!! I knew it!!!

Teri January 4, 2016 at 6:26 PM

Does the Charley Davidson series need to be read in order?

Theresa January 4, 2016 at 6:36 PM

Never Tear Us Apart sounds twisted!!! Anybody heard before I spend the money? So many good ones coming out.
Just fiinished The Deal and The Mistake. Some thought that The Score was not as good as The Deal, but I thought it might even be better. The Score will be out soon.
Keep hearing about The Storm Series, so behind or not I am sneaking these reads in this week.

Anne January 4, 2016 at 6:45 PM

Missed Connection sounds really good! Cant wait to read what you think about it Maryse!

Starting The Last Hour of Gann. A completely different kind of book for me but it seems the majority of people liked it so I am taking the plunge lol Its a very long book so its going to keep me busy for next couple of days :)

Tessa January 4, 2016 at 7:02 PM

Teri, yes. Each one builds on the other. There are normally no CH, though number eight was a major exception. Not CH but more of a WTF? :)

Susan January 4, 2016 at 7:24 PM

DIRT!! Love this series. If you haven’t read it you are missing a fantastic series!!

bev January 4, 2016 at 8:02 PM

Um, Nope none calling to me. Unless you completely fall for the book.
I did just get To Love Jason Thorn, cause everyone loves it here. And A Talent for Trickery as it just got sn A review.

Theresa January 4, 2016 at 8:18 PM

Emma Scott has Rush on sale if you didn’t get it yet – get the novella too.
You will not be sorry

Cheryl January 4, 2016 at 9:29 PM

Missed Connection- hmmm, the author that wrote Jezebel. I’ll wait to see what you say Maryse!

Teri January 4, 2016 at 10:53 PM

Great Tessa! I’m downloading the first Charley Davidson right now!

Jennifer January 4, 2016 at 11:03 PM

Charley Davidson series is incredibly funny and Reyes is delicious. I haven’t read beyond 5 because I don’t want to wait between books. Jellicoe Road which has been mentioned as a good book is on sale for $1.99 right now.

Amy January 4, 2016 at 11:41 PM

Dangit!!! I just committed myself to my own reading challenge, and that means I can’t read Missed Connection until I finish my 2015 one-click, a 2014 one-click and a 2013 one-click…whoever came up with the idea of a reading challenge?!? *huffs*

That being said, I can’t WAIT for it…maybe I’ll cheat and start my challenge anew after I read MC. Yeah, that works. ;)

Amy January 4, 2016 at 11:42 PM

Ooooh, yes Jennifer…I just read Jellicoe Road on Bev’s rec and it was SO good!

Fabi January 4, 2016 at 11:45 PM

Lol Amy. That’s the same problem I have with challenges. No self control. Mine has to be something simple like “read a book”. That. I can do. :-)

Amy January 4, 2016 at 11:51 PM

…something simple like “read a book” <——- LOL!!!!

Maryse January 5, 2016 at 12:25 AM

OMG YESS!!! Read a book. I can do that. Fabi that’s hilarious!!!! :P

Lisa January 5, 2016 at 12:45 AM

Built, Missed Connection and An Ounce of Hope just loaded on up on my kindle. Looove pre-ordering. Think Im going with Missed Connection first. Squeeeee!

bev January 5, 2016 at 12:55 AM

Yes to Jellicoe Road. Awesome deal. Everyone grab it. I need to choose another book by that author to read.
Maryse if still viable tomorrow you gotta put it in your deals section. And then *whispers*
read it.
*nods head*

Theresa January 5, 2016 at 2:23 AM

Maryse- Act of Salvation, K C Kynn is up for preorder January 27 release

Teri January 5, 2016 at 2:28 AM

Fabi did you recommend the Five Boroughs series by Santino Hassell on a previous post? I just read them. Freaking fantastic!

Fabi January 5, 2016 at 7:55 AM

Yes Teri I did. I’m so glad you loved it as much as I did. :-)

Cheryl January 5, 2016 at 9:19 AM

Fabi, now that’s a challenge I can do. I’m like you, I read the book based on what interests me at the time, so sticking with a “set” challenge is hard.

Fabi January 5, 2016 at 9:23 AM

Lol guys, at least we can all meet one 2016 challenge.

Maryse January 5, 2016 at 9:37 AM

Awesome Teri!! I’m adding it to today’s list. :D Thank you!!!

Maryse January 5, 2016 at 9:38 AM

YAY Theresa!! Okay I added it to the main new releases page… :D

Maryse January 5, 2016 at 9:38 AM

Adding it, bev!! And to my TBR. :D

Maryse January 5, 2016 at 9:43 AM

*squeee* Lisa. Tonight I’ll be reading Missed Connection so we might just be buddy reading this one. :D

Anne January 5, 2016 at 11:32 AM

Started TLHoG yesterday and I swear I read for like 2 hours straight and I am only at 8%. Lol! This book is looong! But hopefully they’ll meet soon. Also *****spoiler (I think)******

What is up with her weight issues? I mean she lost 60 pounds and its still considered fat? I don’t mind that but everyone points at her weight. Is everyone on Earth skinny now? Whats up with that?

Theresa January 5, 2016 at 11:41 AM

Lily of the Springs is on sale for .99. I think it was on someone’s top year’s list

Fabi January 5, 2016 at 1:40 PM

To Love Jason Thorn. @69% The first kiss! The sexual tension has not let up for a single page. Sheesh! This book is insanely good.

Tessa January 5, 2016 at 2:23 PM

*squee* I’m so glad you love it Fabi! I had been hoping someone else would read it, since it was insanely good to me too.

Amy January 5, 2016 at 4:45 PM