OMG WHAT A MONDAY!!!! This is yet again, another awesome “earlybird list” that really seems to secure Monday as the new “Tuesday”. Well… at least by way of crazy-awesome sounding releases by our favorite authors.
Sure sure… Tuesday’s list will always be the biggest, as that’s the official “book release” day in the book world, but let’s just call Monday a super-concentrated “mini-Tuesday list” and what an amazing way to kick off the week. I mean… come on…
Just take a look at these that are LIVE RIGHT NOW!
- Love in Lingerie by Alessandra Torre <— IT’S LIVE!!! ALESSANDRA TORRE/OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!!! Pure contemporary romance, but plenty of slow burn, and tension and boy does that tension equal some super-steamy almosts. It’s funny too! In fact, here’s my book review. ;)
Rachel: Thanks for the reminder! She’s a one-click for me
Maryse: My pleasure, Rachel!! She is for me, too.
- Worth the Wait (Kingston Ale House) by A.J. Pine <— LIVE!!! HE DOESN’T WANT TO GIVE UP HIS HEART, until he meets her… “I wasn’t planning on Grace–the beautiful, funny, totally off-limits massage therapist who keeps popping up in my life. She’s on a six-month mission to rid her life of toxins. No alcohol. No red meat. And, yeah, no men. I’m talking full-on man cleanse. I know I should walk away, but I can’t…and the only way to keep her in my life is to live by her rules…“
- Menace (Scarlet Scars Book 1) by J.M. Darhower <— LIVE!!! J.M. DARHOWER MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!!! HE’S BADLY SCARRED and people are afraid of him… “They say he’s a sociopath. Maybe he’s a psychopath. Whatever path he’s on, people tend to stay far away from it. Until one day, a young woman bumps right into him–a woman just as fed up with life, but for much different reasons. With a Scarlet Letter inked on her wrist and secrets buried deep in her soul, Morgan Myers is running from something...”
- The Rule Maker (Rule Breakers) by Jennifer Blackwood <— LIVE!!! THE NEW CLIENT AT HER JOB WAS A FORMER ONE NIGHT STAND THAT DIDN’T CALL HER BACK ALERT!!!! Gasp!!! WHAT A…!!! Ugh!!!! *sigh* So this one might be a whole lotta fun. I love the blurb so much, but it’s her first 5 rules that had me laugh out loud!!! Baaaahahahahahahah!!!!
1.) Don’t sleep with the client. It’ll get you fired. (Sounds easy enough.)
2. Don’t blink when new client turns out to be former one-night stand.
3. Don’t call same client a jerk for never texting you back.
4. Don’t believe client when he says he really, really wanted to call.
5. Remember, the client is always right—so you can’t junk punch him when he demands new design after new design.
- Falling for the Player by Jessica Lee <— LIVE!!! FOOTBALL STAR M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “Bad boy and former NFL running back Patrick Guinness is tired of meaningless sex. Ever since his scorching hot one-night stand three years ago, no one has interested him. So when Max Segreti wanders into his mechanic shop—and his life again—Patrick can’t stop thinking about the totally-out-of-his-league law grad and the possibility of getting him out of his system once and for all…”
- Egomaniac by Vi Keeland <— LIVE!!! VI KEELAND/OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT! Okay yes, we knew it from yesterday, but I love this author and this book skyrocketed up the Amazon charts (it’s #3 in all of Amazon!!) is so I HAVE to put it back on the list in case anyone missed it. And well… because the cover. *snort* *blush*
Fabi: I’m starting Egomaniac this week. I’m super excited about it because…Vi Keeland
Teresa: Gonna be good !! Can’t wait to read this
Maryse: Heck yeah!!!! I love this author!
- For 100 Nights: A 100 Series Novel by Lara Adrian <— LIVE!!! LARA ADRIAN ALERT!! This is a trilogy and has to be read in order, and the trilogy conclusion is coming out in the spring, so not too long of a wait.
- Finding Kyle by Sawyer Bennett <— LIVE!!! SAWYER BENNETT ALERT!! RECLUSIVE NEIGHBOR… It’s back on the list too (from yesterday) ’cause this one went live later in the day/evening, so in case you missed it, sounds right up our alley! ”Kyle Sommerville is in hiding and doesn’t want to be found by anyone. Certainly not by his quirky, free-spirited neighbor who’s managed to push her way past the walls he’s built around him. But Jane Cresson’s indomitable will and insatiable curiosity about her reclusive neighbor makes it impossible for Kyle to stay immersed in his dark world…”
- Dawn of Eve (Trilogy of Eve Book 3) by Pam Godwin <— LIVE!!! PAM GODWIN POST APOCALYPTIC TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!! I can’t read the blurb for it, so I don’t spoil it for myself, and anyway, I just read the blurb for book #1 and it sounds CRAZY. Okay so, here’s book #1 ➜ Dead of Eve (Trilogy of Eve Book 1) AND here is a snippet of THAT blurb, just to give you an idea:
A virus devastates humanity. Few men survive. The rest are monsters. The women are dead, except Evie.Through a quirk in her genetics, she survives…
- Rough and Tumble (Rough and Tumble #2): a sexy bad boy romance by Chris Marie Green <— LIVE!!! LOVE ‘EM & LEAVE ‘EM TYPE… + CHRIS MARIE GREEN ALERT!! Hey I remember this author from back in our paranormal romance days!!! And she writes contemporary romance, too? “He’s a charismatic bad boy drifter…and she’s just wandered into a dusty, gritty bar where men like him love and leave good girls like her at the drop of a poker card.” BUT!! He’s got a secret. Ahhhh I love those!
- Dominate Me by Stacey Lynn <— LIVE!!! HE BECOMES HER MASTER ALERT… “The first time I felt Master Jensen’s presence beside me, I knew he would be the one to show me all the kinky pleasures of Luminous. That I would give my body to him. Begin my journey to sexual freedom at his feet. But when I dared raise my eyes to his, I saw he would get a part of me no man had had before: my trust. “
- When I’m With You (Little Hollow Book 2) by Danielle Dickson <— LIVE!!! PEOPLE JUDGE HER & HAVE ABANDONED HER… EVEN HIM.“The very people that were meant to love me unconditionally turned their backs on me when I needed them the most. With their lifestyle and the company they kept, I shouldn’t have expected anything less. But… I never expected him to turn his back on me. The one person who made me feel safe. The only one who ever really cared.“ I can’t quite tell, but I *think* this one reads as a standalone (I’ve checked both blurbs).
- Finding the Light: (Edge Book 2) by H.M. Sholander <— LIVE!!! This sounds REALLY ANGSTY & tumultuous but I can’t tell if it’s a sequel or a standalone in the series. “Life can change in an instant. From a beautiful oblivion to utter destruction. I never saw it coming. I never believed this could happen. Reality brought us back down to the ground, ripping away a peace we never believed was possible…” P.S. Book #1 Escaping the Edge: (Edge Book1) <— sounds pretty darn great too. She’s an addict and grieving her best guy friend that she was in love with… “My name is Avery Bennett, and I am an addict. I’m in love with a ghost, but my heart is being stolen by someone I never saw coming.“
- Hiders (Canaan Island Book 3) by Meg Colette <— LIVE!!! OSTRACIZED FOR HER APPEARANCE ALERT!! And she becomes reclusive but still helps people… Yep. I’ve read and loved two other books along these lines a few years ago, so this one is calling to me. “Violet Relend is called the Ghost of Canaan Island because of her white hair and eerie eyes. Though they mock her, Violet helps the citizens of Canaan with her family’s dwindling fortune. When she purchases a prosthetic for Arie Mendoza, a wounded soldier fresh from war, he insists on paying her back. Wanting only to be left alone, Violet gives Arie a list of twelve impossible tasks…” Doesn’t that sound nice? Like it could be absolutely absorbing? AND! It can be read as a standalone.
- Keystone (Crossbreed Series Book 1) by Dannika Dark <— LIVE!!!! DANNIKA DARK ALERT!!! Robin found it for us saying:
Dannika Dark has a new book out that just went live. It’s called Keystone. It’s book 1 of her new series. This book stars Mr. Vampire, Christian Poe, from her Mageri series!!
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! This is going to be a BIG day, you guys!)
- Feversong: A Fever Novel by Karen Marie Moning – January 17th 2017
- Fidelity (Infidelity Book 5) by Aleatha Romig - January 17th 2017
- Phantom Kiss (Chicagoland Vampires) by Chloe Neill - January 17th 2017
- Home Run (The Boys of Summer Book 2) by Heidi McLaughlin - January 17th 2017
- Dirty Secret by Chelle Bliss - January 17th 2017
- Real Good Love (Real Duet Book 2) by Meghan March - January 17th 2017
- Big Shot by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde - January 17th 2017
- Let It Burn (The Barrington Billionaires, Book 4) by Ruth Cardello - January 17th 2017
- Phantom Kiss (Chicagoland Vampires) by Chloe Neill - January 17th 2017
- Flawed: An Ethan Frost Novel by Tracy Wolff - January 17th 2017
- Next To Never (The Fall Away Series) by Penelope Douglas - January 17th 2017
- Thirst: An Energy Vampire Novel (The Energy Vampires) by Jacquelyn Frank - January 17th 2017
- Beneath the Surface by M.J. Frederick - January 17th 2017
- Dirty Money (Roughneck Billionaires) by Jessica Clare - January 17th 2017
- Taking Turns (The Turning Series Book 1) by J.A. Huss - January 18th 2017
- Good Boy by Elle Kennedy & Sarina Bowen <— January 31st 2017 ➜ OMG!!! DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS ONE? ELLE KENNEDY & SARINA BOWEN ALERT!!!!! It’s going live this month, in fact. HOLY. MOLY. It sounds hilarious!!!!! She had a one night stand with a hockey star… and now she’s in a wedding with him. “Blake Riley sees the wedding as fate’s gift to him. Jess is the maid of honor and he’s the best man? Let the games begin. So what if he’s facing a little (fine, a lot) of resistance? He just needs to convince the stubborn blonde that he’s really a good boy with a bad rap. Luckily, every professional hockey player knows that you’ve got to make an effort if you want to score…“