<— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! LOOK WHAT’S LIVE!! Kristen Ashley’s latest book: Soaring (The Magdalene Series Book 2)!!!
ALSO!! This entire DARK series has been bundled and just went live (at a rock-bottom price!!) —> Monsters in the Dark by Pepper Winters
Happy Sunday everyone! I love waking up to a brand new book to start, AND to a big bunch of books that were just released or just went on super-sale (and I mean books by our fav authors!!). *squeeee* Very good Sunday ahead of us, indeed, my friends!
So what book am I reading today? EASY! Hearts of Fire by L.H. Cosway. <— I’ve already started it, already loving it and it’s been on my TBR list for about a week. And I was especially excited when Marine said:
Kostantina: Hearts of fire !! Omg it’s fantastic !! Blazing up my iPad !! Have you started it yet Maryse ?!?!?
GAH!!! I can’t get to it fast enough you guys!!! OMG I LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!! MINE!! And! it’s from one of my favorite authors and I’ve been told this one is HARD to get over, and I am so very excited!!!
- Pocketful of Sand by M. Leighton <— JUST RELEASED and already so many awesome reviews!! Another one of my fav authors! Ohhhh the girls were on the run from a nightmare and… “I don’t know what makes a great love story. Is it that instant attraction when boy meets girl? The passionate kisses and the fairy-tale ending? Or is it a lifetime of tragedy, paid in advance, for a few stolen moments of pure bliss? The pain and the suffering that, in the end, you can say are worth it for having found the missing piece of your soul?“
- The Naughty King (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale: Part One) by Michelle A. Valentine <— JUST RELEASED!! And from the blurb… he’s pretty darn bossy!
- Soul Rest: A Knights of the Board Room Novel by Joey W. Hill <—- JUST RELEASED – Cop/Dom alert! YES!! I remember when this series was making waves. This author was a HUGE favorite amongst our crew… “Then Sergeant Leland Keller walks into her life. He’s the Dom she’s always feared and hoped she’d meet, and he recognizes her as what he’s been looking for as well. But she fights submission as much as she longs for it…” GAH! I LOVE THAT COVER! And it’s over 400 pages!
- Accidental Alpha (A is for Alpha Male Book 3) by Laurel Curtis <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Moments in Time by Nina C. Payne <— JUST RELEASED and *gasp*! Forbidden…
- Cement Heart by Beth Ehemann <— JUST RELEASED!! “When what was supposed to be an innocent bet goes horribly wrong, he’s left to deal with the aftermath—and the guilt. In an effort to make things right the best way he can, he ends up falling for the one person on the planet he never should have.“
- Death Row by Sienna Lane <— JUST RELEASED BIKER BOOK! She’s kidnapped by the biker club because she witnessed something she shouldn’t have… (it’s a short one but might be fun for a few hours!)
- Clear: A Death Trippers Novel by Jessica Park <— She’s one of my FAVORITES and her latest release from just a few weeks ago is on SUPER-SALE. She says the sale will last: “…through Monday night only! You will probably *never* see this price again…“
- Jacked (Trent Brothers Book 1) by Tina Reber <— ALL of Tina Reber’s books are on super-sale right now, including her latest one, also from a few weeks ago!
- Love Unscripted:The Love Series, Book 1 by Tina Reber <— This one too! PLUS it’s one of my favorite books EVER. (my review)
- Love Unrehearsed: The Love Series, Book 2 by Tina Reber <— loved this one, too! (my review)
- A Questionable Friendship by Samantha March <— SUPER-bargain priced and sounds really good! Best friends right into their adulthood with very different lives and things are not so good anymore. “Portland envies her friend’s seemingly stable and easy life while Brynne doesn’t understand the growing distance between them and cannot begin to guess what secret Portland is hiding about her husband and crumbling marriage. While one woman feels shut out, the other enters into a web of lies to protect herself.“
- When You Make It Home by Claire Ashby <— Another super-bargain that sounds pretty great! She gets pregnant and tries to hide it! “She’s learned her lesson and has her mind set on success—until she gets knocked up. Embarrassed and unwilling to discuss her situation with friends and family, she wears layers to hide the pregnancy. When Meg gets sick at a party, she’s mortified. Even worse, Theo Taylor, the guest of honor, discovers her secret. Theo, an Army medic wounded in the war, agrees not to reveal her condition, and the two forge a bond of friendship that blossoms into love.“
- Soaring (The Magdalene Series Book 2) by Kristen Ashley <— P.S. LIVE!!!