BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! 5;56pm EST and COLLEEN HOOVER’S LATEST BOOK, Too Late, has just gone LIVE ON AMAZON. WARNING!!! This one is MATURE, and DARK, and not at all her “usual” style… in fact, she’s published it under the pen name
“C. Hoover”. ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔
Early bird Monday is here, kicking off the week just right! In fact, there are FOUR right off the bat, that I know many were anticipating. Actually two of ‘em went live yesterday, but in case you missed them, I’m adding them back on to today’s list.
But!! There’s more…
JUST WENT LIVE!!!
- Managed (VIP Book 2) by Kristen Callahan <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR ALERT!! LATEST BY KRISTEN CALLIHAN IS LIVE!!!! (This is his manager’s story!! Okay so not exactly a rock star, but darn close!!) “It started off as a battle of wits. Me: the ordinary girl with a big mouth against Him: the sexy bastard with a big…ego. I thought I’d hit the jackpot when I was upgraded to first class on my flight to London. That is until HE sat next to me…” and ROCK STAR book #1 Idol (VIP Book 1) <— (I read it and it’s good!!) is still super bargain priced today! And here’s my review.
Cheryl: Loved the first book! Excerpt at the end of Idol; and I think I’m going to like Managed even better!
Celeste: I cannot wait for Managed! I was already dying for that story part way through Idol. His manager was just so scrumptious.
Teri: I loved the first book. Can’t wait for Managed!
- UNTAINTED by Shanora Williams <— JUST WENT LIVE!!!! TABOO ALERT and this is the series conclusion!!
- Fractures in Ink (A Standalone Romance) by Helena Hunting <— LIVE!!! HELENA HUNTING ALERT!! HOT TATTOO ARTIST IS HER NEIGHBOR… ”Waitressing at a seedy strip club isn’t ideal, but it pays Sarah Adamson’s tuition. Her goal is to finish her master’s program and get a job that doesn’t involve tight skirts and groping hands. She doesn’t need distractions. Especially not the one that comes in the form of a hot-as-sin tattoo artist who works across the street from her apartment.”
- Devil’s Love by Kim Jones <— LIVE BIKER BOOK ALERT! Can be read as a standalone, and features a heroine that has been raised by the club since she was a little girl, and she now has her eyes on one of the members… and the author says: “Three years ago you met them. Now you get their story.”
- Sweet Cheeks by K. Bromberg <— LATEST K. BROMBERG IS LIVE!!!!!! FAMOUS MOVIE STAR ALERT!! She’s invited to her ex’s wedding, and she “replies” to it, but…
Enter Hayes Whitley. Mega-movie star. The man who has captured the hearts of millions. But I gave him mine years ago. He was my first love. He was my everything. Right until he up and left to chase his dreams without so much as a simple goodbye.
When he showed up out of the blue ten years later, I should have known to steer clear of him. I should have rejected his offer to take me to my ex’s wedding. I should have never let him kiss me.
But I didn’t…”
- His Scandalous Commands (The Jamison Sisters Book 2) by Elizabeth Lennox
- My Father’s Best Friend by Fiona Davenport, and Elle Christensen and Rochelle Paige
- Sexy Lies and Rock & Roll by Sawyer Bennett <— LIVE!!! SAWYER BENNETT’S LATEST ALERT!!! ROCK STAR & HIS PRIM AND PROPER LAWYER… “Everyone wants a piece of me and I have no clue how to deal with it all. I’m being sued, pressured to sign contracts, and fending off rabid women who want to steal my virtue. Well, not that I really have any virtue, but still… my life has turned completely bat-sh*t crazy. That’s why I need Emma Peterson. She got me out of a bit of a jam once, and I know she can do it again…“
- Secret Bet (The House of Morgan Book 3) by Victoria Pinder
- Daring Fate (Silver Tip Pack Book 1) by Megan Erickson <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Naughty by Sam Crescent <— LIVE!! HE HELPS HER WITH HER CAR... “When her car breaks down, it seems a horrible twist of fate that it’s outside of Carter Blue’s mechanic shop. Carter was the only guy she had ever fantasized about—and he was off-limits.”
- More Than Friends by Monica Murphy <— LIVE!!! MONICA MURPHY ALERT! POPULAR FOOTBALL PLAYER IS INTO HER & SHE KNOWS HE’S GOING TO BREAK HER HEART…
“there’s a certain someone who’s interested in me, and I don’t get it. Jordan Tuttle could have anyone he wants. He’s the most popular boy in school. Rich, gorgeous, smart and the star quarterback, he’s perfect. Yet he acts like he wants no one else but…me. So despite my fears and doubt, I let him get close. Probably too close. I discover that he’s not so perfect after all…”
- Watcher (Rebel Wayfarers MC Book 9) by MariaLisa deMora <— BIKER ALERT!
- The Girl Worth Fighting For (The Girl Series Book 2) by Julia Goda <— FIGHTER ALERT!
- Hold You Close (Seattle Sound Series Book 3) by Alexa Padgett <— HER ROCK STAR EX…
- Santa, Baby by Lisa Renee Jones <— LIVE AND PERFECT FOR THE SEASON!! HE’S GOT A SCANDAL BREWING THAT HE DOESN’T WANT HER CAUGHT UP IN… “Sometimes a good girl needs to be naughty. When bookshop owner Caron Avery dresses up as Marilyn Monroe for a charity ball, she decides that for once in her life she’ll let her inhibitions go. Before she knows it, Caron is living a night of fantasy with sexy millionaire Baxter Remington in hot pursuit.” P.S. The page count Amazon has listed is wrong (it’s over 200 pages).
- Millionaire Under the Mistletoe by Stefanie London
- Her Enemy Protector (Tempt Me) by Avery Flynn
- Becoming Eve (The Becoming Series Book 1) by RJ Moore <— SHE LEAVES HER LIFE OF PRIVILEGE to become her own person… “I didn’t know how to do anything on my own. That is: until I met Ian. I crashed into his life and finally started living. Breathing. Becoming the person I’ve always wanted to be. Why? Because it’s not just about me anymore…“
- Consolation Prize (Forbidden Men Book 9) by Linda Kage <— LIVE!!! LINDA KAGE ALERT! AT first, she hated him…
The boy had all the qualities that turned me off. Or so I thought.One night he wasn’t quite the brainless, overconfident jerk I assumed he always was.
One night, he took care of me when I was at my lowest. He opened up to me and made me open up to him.Now I’m learning maybe he’s not what I first thought he was. And maybe I’M not what I first thought I was.
- To the Edge (At the Brink) by Anna del Mar <— SHE WANTS TO SUBMIT TO HIM… “Clara wants to submit. To me. Totally. Damn any limits. The very thought of it has brought me back from the dead. But a stranger is watching from the shadows. He’s made us his fantasy. And he plays rougher than I do. Where he’s taking us now is somewhere so dark, and so dangerous, that this time it could be inescapable. ..”
- Sinful Secrets by Melissa Ohnoutka
- A Devoted Heart (The Heart’s Temptation Series Book 2) by Genevieve Matthews
- Drowning on Dry Land: an erotic short story by Megan Hart <— MEGAN HART ALERT!! This is a short story, but this author REALLY captures me! “Moving on from a past love, Bette Douglas has discovered a whole new world of satisfaction and contentment with her boy Damian…but when the past comes knocking, Bette’s decision to answer it could change everything…“
PREORDERS (a few that are going live at midnight!!! )
- Split by J.B. Salsbury – November 15th 2016
- Beautifully Broken by Laura Lee - November 15th 2016 <— LISA LOVED IT!
Lisa: I read an ARC of Beautifully Broken – and posted in a different thread, but here’s my “semi-review” of it. This was a very well written story. The plotline itself was a bit formulaic – done one thousand times over, but it was still well done with characters that you wanted to know more about.
Damaged girl (with a secret and a lot of angst over it in her past) meets the most beautiful man on earth. Insta-attraction and “the best sex ever” happens. They grow closer, but then the plot twist.
A taboo relationship that sets up a plot to keep them apart…but they persevere and overcome, until the pivotal moment where the great “misunderstanding and miscommunication” happens, and our heart breaks in little pieces and we hold our breath and hope for their happily ever after.
However, the characters themselves are what kept me reading and invested in this couple. Both the characters were witty and charming. I laughed, I smiled, I shed a couple tears. A solid 4 stars for this one!!!
- The Takedown (The Hookup Book 2) by J.S. Cooper - November 15th 2016
- Turbo Twenty-Three: A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich – November 15th 2016
- Claimed (Nightwind Pack Book 1) by Kele Moon & Laurann Dohner - November 15th 2016
- Beauty and the Billionaire: The Wedding (Billionaire Boys Club) by Jessica Clare - November 15th 2016
- In This Life by Christine Brae - November 15th 2016
- Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty Book 1) by Raine Miller – November 15th 2016
- Dark Crime by Christine Feehan - November 15th 2016
- Mischief and the Masters (Masters of the Shadowlands Book 12) by Cherise Sinclair - November 15th 2016
- Heat Wave by Karina Halle <—- KARINA HALLE ALERT! UP FOR PREORDER & going live in just TWO DAYS (NOVEMBER 16th)!!!! OH MY!!!!! The blurb says FORBIDDEN & SCANDAL & ILLICIT and I’m SO titillated!!!!
“What does matter is that he’s a grump.Kind of an a$$hole, too. And gets under Ronnie’s skin like no one else. But the more time Ronnie spends on the island of Kauai, falling in love with the lush land and its carefree lifestyle, the closer she gets to Logan. And the closer she gets to Logan, the more she realizes she may have pegged him all wrong. Maybe it’s the hot, steamy jungles or the invigorating ocean air, but soon their relationship becomes utterly intoxicating.
There’s just one major catch.
The two of them together would incite a scandal neither Ronnie, nor her family, would ever recover from. Forbidden, Illicit, Off-limits – sometimes the heat is worth surrendering to, even if you get burned…”
- Twined Bond (Holly Woods Files, #7) by Emma Hart - November 17th 2016
- Falling For The Billionaire (One Night Stand Series Book 5) by J.S. Cooper - November 17th 2016
- Tristan’s Temptation (Wired Series Book 2) by Sabrina York - November 17th 2016
- Hold My Breath by Ginger Scott - November 18th 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)