Eeeeep!!!! It’s like a mini “big release” day, ’cause today’s early birds are by so many of our favorites. Lauren Blakely, Renee Carlino, J. Sterling, Lisa Renee Jones and SO many more, you guys!!! WHOA.
P.S. I’m still reading Wolfsong and hoping to be done today, so that review is coming soon!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!!!
- Full Package by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST IS LIVE ALERT!!!! They’re roommates now… “…scoring an apartment in this city is harder than finding true love. So even if I have to shack up with my buddy’s smoking hot and incredibly amazing little sister, a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do…“
- Ashamed (The Family Book 3) by Sam Crescent
- Hawks MC: Ballarat Charter (Volume #1) by Lila Rose
- Hawks MC: Ballarat Charter (volume #2) by Lila Rose
- No Bad Days (A Fisher Brothers Novel Book 1) by J. Sterling <— HE’S A GENIUS & HIS LIFE IS SECRETLY COMPLICATED ALERT!! Ooooh I wonder what it is!!?? “…his life is far more complicated than anyone suspects . . . even his own brothers. Jess Michaelson knows she shouldn’t want Nick like all the other girls do, but she’s crazy about him anyway. How could anyone resist those charms? When he focuses his attention on her, she has no idea what she’s truly in for…”
- The Theory Of Second Best: Cake Series Book Two by J. Bengtsson <— REMEMBER THAT ROCK STAR BOOK, “CAKE”?!!
Kathy: So excited to see the second book is out by J. Bengtsson. For those of you who love Rockstar romances, Cake: A Love Story her first book was really good and a had a different take than all of the others that I have read. Worth the read!
Maryse: Oh YEAH Kathy!!! CAKE!!!!! Okay, I one-clicked that one awhile back!!!! Very cool. I didn’t put two and two together.
- Break Point by Rachel Blaufeld <— LIVE!!!!! TENNIS PLAYER VICTIM OF BULLYING ATTEMPTS TO START OVER AT A NEW UNIVERSITY & THEN SHE MEETS HER COACH… “Traumatized by hazing at her last school, all she wants is to attend classes, win tennis matches, and be left the hell alone. She should have known her coach, Drew King, would be a problem…“
- A Shade of Vampire 38: A Power of Old by Bella Forrest
- Clutch & Taylor: The Wedding (Custom Culture Book 6) by Tess Oliver
- 24 Hours of Trouble (Trouble Series Book 3) by Elisa Noble
- Long Drive by Jessica Florence <— SHE MEETS A TRUCKER & GOES ON A ROAD TRIP WITH HIM... “A beautiful truck driver, and my salvation. One month on the road together is the deal, and when it’s over, I will have hopefully figured out what I’m going to do about my torn reality. But sometimes the road can change everything...”
- Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino <— RENEE CARLINO ALERT!!! HE’S HER DRUNK GUARDIAN ANGEL!!! This one just went LIVE!!! She thinks her life is a mess… and then HE shows up… “It’s absurd, but sometimes Evey longs for a guardian angel to show up and save the day. And then he does. Seriously. His name is Lucian and he’s a guardian angel, been on the job for two thousand years. His sudden presence in her life is both good—he’s brilliant, witty, and warm—and bad—he’s brilliant, witty, warm, and hot as —-. But as perfect as Lucian seems, he’s got problems of his own. He’s taken up drinking and he’s brazenly inserted himself into Evey’s life...”
- Schooled by a Senior by K. Webster <— STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!!! She’s the teacher, and he’s the student… “Will the teacher remain professional or will she be schooled in a lesson on sex by a filthy boy who barely fits in his desk?“
- Carnevale by Honey Falls
- A Shot With You (Bourbon Brothers) by Teri Anne Stanley
- Wedding Wars: A Roomie Wars Novella by Kat T. Masen
- Surrender: Inside Out (Careless Whispers Book 3) by Lisa Renee Jones <— LIVE!!! LISA RENEE JONES ALERT!!!!
- Too Tempting (The Lewis Cousins Book 1) by Bethany Lopez <— RETIRED NFL STAR OWNS A FOOTBALL CAMP ALERT!!! “When she’s asked if she’ll accompany her nephew, Christopher, to camp, Zoey agrees, envisioning quiet evenings of writing in the great outdoors. After she stumbles upon Gabe, however, quiet evenings alone are the last thing on her mind...”
- Cowboy Games by Audrey Randall
- Chance (Rusted and Reckless Book 1) by Charlotte Casey <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!! She’s going to college, struggling to help her mom and make ends meet and then she meets HIM but… “…when she learns that he’s “the” Greer McQueen, bassist for Rusted & Reckless, her all-time favorite band, everything changes. Aveline can’t possibly give up on her responsibilities to be somebody’s groupie. And there’s no chance Greer will give up on her...”
- Waste of Worth (DeLuca Duet Book 1) by Bethany-Kris <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT (and even though it’s a “duet”, each one can be read as a standalone).
- Shameless (Shame On You Book 1) by Teresa Mummert <— LIVE!!! TERESA MUMMERT ALERT! GOOD GIRL IN COLLEGE STUMBLES UPON BAD BOY’S SECRET & EVERYTHING FALLS APART… “…Covered in tattoos and drowning in liquor, Lucas was everything Henley should avoid but couldn’t resist. She soon begins to fall for him like the many women before her. But after stumbling across something he didn’t want her to see, she learns that Lucas may not be who she thinks he is. Henley and Gigi devise a plan to teach Lucas a lesson, but it isn’t long before Henley learns that no one at Shamus Thornton College can be trusted…”
- There Has to Be a Reason by Kate McMurray <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Uncaged (No Rival Book 7) by Charity Parkerson <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Complete Me (Royals Saga Book 7) by Geneva Lee
- Catching Raindrops (The Sutter Family Book 1) by Heather D’Agostino
- Dirty Deeds: Standalone sexy romance by Lorelei James <— LIVE!!! LORELEI JAMES ALERT!! HE’S A KNOWN PLAYER & SHE’S A GOOD GIRL... “when good-girl Tate Cross needs dirt work done, she hires the wickedly hot and surprisingly intuitive Nathan—secretly hoping she’ll get more than just her flowerbeds plowed…”
- Reason to Believe by Roxanne St. Claire
- Deliver Us From Evil by Allison Brennan
- Redemption by Karin Tabke
- Forever Dublin by Brittney Sahin <— HE’S A BUSINESS MAN/FIGHTER ALERT!!! “Anna Drake is off limits. She’s innocent and sweet—everything that I’m not. She’s also interning at my company—a lawsuit waiting to happen…”
- Finch (Kindred Book 6) by Scarlett Finn <— KIDNAPPED ALERT!!!
- Dear Jane by Marissa Clarke
- Falling for the Best Man by Amanda Ashby
- Properly Groomed (Wedding Favors) by Broone Brux
- Many Sounds of Silence (Seattle Sound Series Book 4) by Alexa Padgett <— THEY BOTH HAVE FAMOUS PARENTS & SHE’S BEING OSTRACIZED/FAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! ”One night she can’t remember produced a brutal set of photos the media—and the student body—won’t let her forget. No matter what she does, she can’t escape the fallout… or the threat of more to come...”
PREORDERS (just a few highlights of those going live at midnight )
- Sinful Abandon by Jeannine Colette - January 10th 2017
- Worth The Wait: A McKinney/Walker Novel (The McKinney Brothers) by Claudia Connor - January 10th 2017
- Gone (Deadly Secrets Book 2) by Elisabeth Naughton - January 10th 2017
- #Blur (The GearShark Series Book 4) by Cambria Hebert - January 10th 2017
- Trick by Laramie Briscoe - January 13th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).