35 Monday Early Bird Book Releases and a few preorders going live at midnight!

by Maryse on January 9, 2017 · 38 comments

Eeeeep!!!! It’s like a mini “big release” day, ’cause today’s early birds are by so many of our favorites. Lauren Blakely, Renee Carlino, J. Sterling, Lisa Renee Jones and SO many more, you guys!!! WHOA.

P.S. I’m still reading Wolfsong and hoping to be done today, so that review is coming soon!! :D

LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!!!

• Full Package by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST IS LIVE ALERT!!!! They’re roommates now… “…scoring an apartment in this city is harder than finding true love. So even if I have to shack up with my buddy’s smoking hot and incredibly amazing little sister, a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do…
  • Ashamed (The Family Book 3) by Sam Crescent
  • Hawks MC: Ballarat Charter (Volume #1) by Lila Rose
  • Hawks MC: Ballarat Charter (volume #2) by Lila Rose
  • No Bad Days (A Fisher Brothers Novel Book 1) by J. Sterling <— HE’S A GENIUS & HIS LIFE IS SECRETLY COMPLICATED ALERT!! Ooooh I wonder what it is!!?? “…his life is far more complicated than anyone suspects . . . even his own brothers. Jess Michaelson knows she shouldn’t want Nick like all the other girls do, but she’s crazy about him anyway. How could anyone resist those charms? When he focuses his attention on her, she has no idea what she’s truly in for…”
  • The Theory Of Second Best: Cake Series Book Two by J. Bengtsson <— REMEMBER THAT ROCK STAR BOOK, “CAKE”?!!

Kathy: So excited to see the second book is out by J. Bengtsson. For those of you who love Rockstar romances, Cake: A Love Story her first book was really good and a had a different take than all of the others that I have read. Worth the read!

Maryse: Oh YEAH Kathy!!! CAKE!!!!! Okay, I one-clicked that one awhile back!!!! Very cool. I didn’t put two and two together.

• Break Point by Rachel Blaufeld <— LIVE!!!!! TENNIS PLAYER VICTIM OF BULLYING ATTEMPTS TO START OVER AT A NEW UNIVERSITY & THEN SHE MEETS HER COACH…Traumatized by hazing at her last school, all she wants is to attend classes, win tennis matches, and be left the hell alone. She should have known her coach, Drew King, would be a problem…
  • A Shade of Vampire 38: A Power of Old by Bella Forrest
  • Clutch & Taylor: The Wedding (Custom Culture Book 6) by Tess Oliver
  • 24 Hours of Trouble (Trouble Series Book 3) by Elisa Noble
  • Long Drive by Jessica Florence <— SHE MEETS A TRUCKER & GOES ON A ROAD TRIP WITH HIM... “A beautiful truck driver, and my salvation. One month on the road together is the deal, and when it’s over, I will have hopefully figured out what I’m going to do about my torn reality. But sometimes the road can change everything...”
  • Lucian Divine by Renee Carlino <— RENEE CARLINO ALERT!!! HE’S HER DRUNK GUARDIAN ANGEL!!! This one just went LIVE!!! She thinks her life is a mess… and then HE shows up… “It’s absurd, but sometimes Evey longs for a guardian angel to show up and save the day. And then he does. Seriously. His name is Lucian and he’s a guardian angel, been on the job for two thousand years. His sudden presence in her life is both good—he’s brilliant, witty, and warm—and bad—he’s brilliant, witty, warm, and hot as —-. But as perfect as Lucian seems, he’s got problems of his own. He’s taken up drinking and he’s brazenly inserted himself into Evey’s life...”
  • Schooled by a Senior by K. Webster <— STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!!! She’s the teacher, and he’s the student… “Will the teacher remain professional or will she be schooled in a lesson on sex by a filthy boy who barely fits in his desk?
  • Carnevale by Honey Falls
  • A Shot With You (Bourbon Brothers) by Teri Anne Stanley
  • Wedding Wars: A Roomie Wars Novella by Kat T. Masen
  • Surrender: Inside Out (Careless Whispers Book 3) by Lisa Renee Jones <— LIVE!!! LISA RENEE JONES ALERT!!!!
  • Too Tempting (The Lewis Cousins Book 1) by Bethany Lopez <— RETIRED NFL STAR OWNS A FOOTBALL CAMP ALERT!!! “When she’s asked if she’ll accompany her nephew, Christopher, to camp, Zoey agrees, envisioning quiet evenings of writing in the great outdoors. After she stumbles upon Gabe, however, quiet evenings alone are the last thing on her mind...”
  • Cowboy Games by Audrey Randall
  • Chance (Rusted and Reckless Book 1) by Charlotte Casey <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!! She’s going to college, struggling to help her mom and make ends meet and then she meets HIM but… “…when she learns that he’s “the” Greer McQueen, bassist for Rusted & Reckless, her all-time favorite band, everything changes. Aveline can’t possibly give up on her responsibilities to be somebody’s groupie. And there’s no chance Greer will give up on her...”
  • Waste of Worth (DeLuca Duet Book 1) by Bethany-Kris <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT (and even though it’s a “duet”, each one can be read as a standalone).
  • Shameless (Shame On You Book 1) by Teresa Mummert <— LIVE!!! TERESA MUMMERT ALERT! GOOD GIRL IN COLLEGE STUMBLES UPON BAD BOY’S SECRET & EVERYTHING FALLS APART……Covered in tattoos and drowning in liquor, Lucas was everything Henley should avoid but couldn’t resist. She soon begins to fall for him like the many women before her. But after stumbling across something he didn’t want her to see, she learns that Lucas may not be who she thinks he is. Henley and Gigi devise a plan to teach Lucas a lesson, but it isn’t long before Henley learns that no one at Shamus Thornton College can be trusted…”
  • There Has to Be a Reason by Kate McMurray <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
  • Uncaged (No Rival Book 7) by Charity Parkerson <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
  • Complete Me (Royals Saga Book 7) by Geneva Lee
  • Catching Raindrops (The Sutter Family Book 1) by Heather D’Agostino
  • Dirty Deeds: Standalone sexy romance by Lorelei James <— LIVE!!! LORELEI JAMES ALERT!! HE’S A KNOWN PLAYER & SHE’S A GOOD GIRL... “when good-girl Tate Cross needs dirt work done, she hires the wickedly hot and surprisingly intuitive Nathan—secretly hoping she’ll get more than just her flowerbeds plowed…”
  • Reason to Believe by Roxanne St. Claire
  • Deliver Us From Evil by Allison Brennan
  • Redemption by Karin Tabke
  • Forever Dublin by Brittney Sahin <— HE’S A BUSINESS MAN/FIGHTER ALERT!!! “Anna Drake is off limits. She’s innocent and sweet—everything that I’m not. She’s also interning at my company—a lawsuit waiting to happen…”
  • Finch (Kindred Book 6) by Scarlett Finn <— KIDNAPPED ALERT!!!
  • Dear Jane by Marissa Clarke
  • Falling for the Best Man by Amanda Ashby
  • Properly Groomed (Wedding Favors) by Broone Brux
  • Many Sounds of Silence (Seattle Sound Series Book 4) by Alexa Padgett <— THEY BOTH HAVE FAMOUS PARENTS & SHE’S BEING OSTRACIZED/FAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! ”One night she can’t remember produced a brutal set of photos the media—and the student body—won’t let her forget. No matter what she does, she can’t escape the fallout… or the threat of more to come...”

PREORDERS (just a few highlights of those going live at midnight :D )

1. Sinful Abandon by Jeannine Colette - January 10th 2017
  2. Worth The Wait: A McKinney/Walker Novel (The McKinney Brothers) by Claudia Connor - January 10th 2017
  3. Gone (Deadly Secrets Book 2) by Elisabeth Naughton - January 10th 2017
  4. #Blur (The GearShark Series Book 4) by Cambria Hebert - January 10th 2017
  5. Trick by Laramie Briscoe -  January 13th 2017

➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)

Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).

Ela January 9, 2017 at 10:39 AM

Wow! What a start to the week!

Tessa January 9, 2017 at 10:40 AM

First!

There are a lot here that caught my eye. No Bad Days, Lucian Divine, Chance Waste of Worth, Many South Dakota of Silence, Shameless (though, the college is called Shame U), and Full Package. Geesh, is it Tuesday?

Tessa January 9, 2017 at 10:41 AM

Nope, second. Ela beat me to it. :P

Ela January 9, 2017 at 11:32 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha haha ha aahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa Tessa! Beat yo’ ass

Kathy P January 9, 2017 at 11:48 AM

So excited to see the second book is out by J. Bengtsson. For those of you who love Rockstar romances, Cake her first book was really good and a had a different take than all of the others that I have read. Worth the read!

Maryse January 9, 2017 at 12:20 PM

Grey January 9, 2017 at 1:26 PM

I can’t buy anything…wahhhh! Damn it, this list has my finger itchy. *grumble*

Cheryl January 9, 2017 at 4:12 PM

Cake does sound good and now dammit I’m craving real cake. Bye-bye new year’s resolution!! Also, Renee Carlino is an automatic one-click and Full Package sounds fun!!

Tessa January 9, 2017 at 4:53 PM

Bethany Lopez January 9, 2017 at 5:16 PM

Thank you so much for including Too Tempting, Maryse!!! <3

Robyn January 9, 2017 at 5:21 PM

Tessa I read Wolfsong also. I didn’t think I would like,a m/m book, but I loved this one. The writing was exquisite and I couldn’t put it down for anything. I didn’t feel that it was to short,of a time for Ox to forgive Joe. I was actually thinking for him to hurry it up already! There is no way they could have stayed apart any longer. I think Joe would have jumped him. God I really loved that book! I can’t wait for Ravensong to come out.

Jan January 9, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Intrigued by Lucian Divine. I’ve only read CRs by Renee Carlino. Is this her first pnr?

Fabi January 9, 2017 at 5:59 PM

“So finished Wolfsong. I did 5 star it, and I liked the way their romance progressed. Now, this may just be me, but did anyone think that Ox forgave Joe too soon? I’d be angry with him for at least a month, if not two.”

You’re first m/m. Any you too Robyn. Way to expand your reading horizons ladies. ;-)

Tessa, Ox NOT forgiving Joe quickly was what worked for me. I hate it when stories show one MC giving in and forgiving too quickly. I mean…come on!…have some pride. :-) So I loved that Ox made Joe work hard and grovel for a while. ;-)

MichelleS January 9, 2017 at 6:12 PM

WOLFSONG was perfect for me. My only complaint is leaving their world behind when I was done!

Leslie M January 9, 2017 at 7:02 PM

I’m really trying to not add to the the TBR pile but these are hard to resist!! So many look interesting.

Full Package
No Bad Days
The Theory of Second Best: Cake Series
Break Point
Long Drive
Too Tempting

Never enough time for all the books.

Tessa January 9, 2017 at 7:43 PM

Maybe I just hold a grudge. Lol a week or whatever it was wasn’t long enough.

Fabi January 9, 2017 at 7:54 PM

I thought it was longer. Like, way longer.

R. Renee January 9, 2017 at 8:39 PM

It felt longer to me to! Fabi and Tessa!

Tessa January 9, 2017 at 8:40 PM

Nope, it was only a week. It lasted two and a half chapters, but only a week.

R. Renee January 9, 2017 at 8:42 PM

And I just saw this!

“P.S. I’m still reading Wolfsong and hoping to be done today, so that review is coming soon!! :D

Woo hoo Maryse! (I think I may be a little out of the loop)

bev January 9, 2017 at 8:57 PM

I agree with both of you, lol. I was glad he didn’t give in too soon…..but I hold a mean grudge.
My only quibble would be the certain someone who kept popping up. But it’s minor.

Cheryl January 9, 2017 at 10:02 PM

Woah, didn’t see that Renee Carlino’s new one is pnr. Hmmm, not usually my thing…

Amy January 9, 2017 at 10:50 PM

Well sh!t…

*throws New Year’s book budget in the garbage*

Clickety click click CLICK!!!

Jean January 10, 2017 at 12:09 AM

I really like that Full Package cover! Lol! And loving all the love for Wolfsong! That was my first M/M too kinda…..

But you guys, I finished The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon today and it was AMAZING! YOU MUST READ IT! It was magical, mesmerizing, spellbinding! Maryse, have you read it? Is it on your TBR? I don’t usually beg like some people around here (*coughs bev*), but I’m begging! Come on, it’s Amy Harmon, you know you’ll love it!

Ela January 10, 2017 at 9:26 AM

Yay Jean! I’m so so so very happy you loved it! The Bird and the Sword is definitely a must read!

bev January 10, 2017 at 10:28 AM

Wait.
What???
Jean, I’ll have you know it is my year of zen.
*sits in lotus position while looking peacefully benevolent. *

R. Renee January 10, 2017 at 11:05 AM

Amy Harmon finally got the mushy love letter I wrote her after From Sand and Ash :D It’s going to get awkward if I have to write her another one for this book…

Maryse January 10, 2017 at 11:31 AM

LOL R!! Everyone loves a mushy letter. ;)

Maryse January 10, 2017 at 11:33 AM

Jean I did read The Bird and the Sword! Very good indeed! :D

Maryse January 10, 2017 at 11:37 AM

LOL!!! Amy I felt the same way… I was all… “Wait. What day is it?”

Jean January 10, 2017 at 12:01 PM

Oh I gotta go look at your review! How did I miss that?

Sorry bev…..go back to your zen-like state. I don’t have to badger Maryse because she already read it! Lol!

bev January 10, 2017 at 12:09 PM

Oh.
Whoa.
Jean rubbing it in.
All, I don’t have to beg cause maryse and I are like this. * holds up crossed fingers*
I don’t have to beg like bev, cause Maryse just reads what I like.

Oh, yeah. I read between those lines. Mm hmm. This is like Ela and Transcendence all over again.

bev January 10, 2017 at 12:19 PM

Listening to this, posted before I think. Love it. But makes me laugh cause love songs like this, but not books. This would be one of those books heroine stories you all love and I stay away from.
But in song? Give me all the sad.

Ela January 11, 2017 at 3:09 PM

bev what about hmmmmmmmmmmmm:

“This is like Ela and Transcendence all over again.”

Maryse January 11, 2017 at 3:56 PM

Has anyone read Full Package yet? It FLEW up the charts (in the top 10 of all, right now), and has a ton of awesome reviews, and nothing lower than a 4 star. I gotta know more!!!

Ela January 11, 2017 at 5:37 PM

Not yet Maryse but it sounds like we should jump on it stat????

Jean January 11, 2017 at 5:50 PM

Ooooo I haven’t read it yet, BUT NOW I WANT TO ASAP! I think I might start tonight!

bev January 11, 2017 at 8:38 PM

Ela, when the Marmy group wouldn’t put it on the list. Lol.