Since the Tuesday release list is just SO huge… even too huge to put anything on it other than the Tuesday releases, many of these earlier releases sometimes fall by the wayside. But they look so good and shouldn’t be penalized just ’cause they came out a few days before, or a few days after “the official Tuesday release day” right?
P.S. I’m currently working on reading the books from my 2015 reading challenge and was in the mood for a comedy (which of course is on there!). I’m currently reading The Rosie Project: A Novel (Don Tillman Book 1) (and it’s keeping me happy. SO MUCH fun!!!)
Okay so… here are 5 more brand spankin’ new releases, with covers, authors and/or blurbs that made me waggle my eyebrows.
- Fighter by Tijan <— Tijan rocks the reader-world!!! And this is her latest release. Awwwww… he’s got a reason for needing to win, and it makes my heart swell! “…she’s back to chasing after a bail jumper. When she realizes the jumper is her ex-boyfriend, Jax, Dale gets dragged into helping him evade her brothers so he can win an underground fighting competition…“
- Consumed: A Devil Chaser’s MC Romance by L. Wilder <— yep. THAT cover. And Lauren is excited! “Consumed (A Devil Chaser’s MC romance) by L. Wilder is live!! Been looking forward to Bobby & Courtney’s story for soooooo long!!” Okay lemme check out this synopsis… ”Courtney is a curvy, feisty bombshell who has watched her friends be swept off their feet by the alpha men of the Devil Chasers’ Motorcycle Club. She thinks she has met her match when she falls for one of the MC bad boys, but a vindictive act against the Devil Chasers will change her forever.“
- Consume Me (Ravage MC#3) by Ryan Michele <— how could I not waggle my eyebrows at this cover. “Prospect Andrew “Tug” Tugger wants two things. One, to become a member of the Ravage Motorcycle Club, and two, Blaze, the sexy brunette whose eyes set him on fire. Only one of those things is under his control, and he is done waiting.“
- #TripleX by Christine Zolendz and Angelisa Stone <— this one appears to be making waves, too! Renee says: “This book had me peeing in my pants it was so funny.” and Rachel agrees: “It is the funniest book you will ever read.” HEY!! I could use some funny right now. YAY ME!!!
- Dominic: The Prince (Ties of Steel Book 2) by MJ Fields <— HE just moved from Italy to NJ… “Delaney Johnson is starting over after a break-up and graduating college. She has landed the job of her dreams in NYC. Arrangements had been made to stay with her best friend, Nikki Bassett, and her fiancé’, Abe O’Donnell. Feeling that her luck has suddenly changed, she stops to play a few slots, just for fun. She finds herself winning big, and gains an admirer. One hot night of uninhibited sex with a stranger takes her places she never knew she could go.“
- When We Collide by A.L. Jackson <— Plus a bonus super-sale tried-and-true book that SO many LOVE (and I love this author, too!!) Jessica LOVED it: She said: “Maryse, one book that I’ve read recently and really really loved was When We Collide by A.L. Jackson. That book had me physically and emotionally shaken up. I loved every minute of it.”