7 Earlybird Releases & a few of tomorrow’s highly anticipated preorders!

by Maryse on July 13, 2015 · 23 comments

Monday usually brings us a few early start-of-the week book surprise, and today is no different! Here is a mini-list of the latest books that JUST WENT LIVE, and a few of the highly anticipated books going live tomorrow!! YAY US!!

1. Sacrifice by Adriana Locke <— *gasp*!!! HER DEAD HUSBAND’S BROTHER!!!! ”I take care of JULIA GENTRY, my brother’s widow and the love of my life, and their daughter. I know she doesn’t want my help, but she gets it anyway. I owe her that…
  2. Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3) by Kelly Elliott (not a standalone!)
  3. Tigers on the Run (Tigers & Devils) by Sean Kennedy <— VERY POPULAR M/M ROMANCE SERIES!!!
  4. The Shortstop by A.M. Madden — SUPER-SPORTS-STAR ALERT!!! JUST released today and already SO many amazing reviews!! “Professional ball was most definitely in his future, and he was ready for it. Annie would be right by his side…” And then… the heartbreaks hits! *gasp!!*
  6. Quirks & Kinks by Laurel Ulen Curtis <— KINKY TV SHOW & SOUNDS SO UNIQUE!!! She is going to be hosting a new TV show… with a guy… “There’s some seriously f@$%ed up sh*t out there that people are into, and the two of you are going to be the face of it.” “I’m going to be the face of people’s freakish fetishes?” I asked disbelievingly.”
  7. Drift: A Felony Romance Novel by Jeana E. Mann <— HE’S A ROCK STAR WITH PANIC ATTACKS!! And she used to be famous but is hiding from that life… as a nurse.
  8. Craving Trix: The Aces’ Sons by Nicole Jacquelyn <— BIKER BOOK RELEASE!!

Tomorrow’s pre-orders!! (a few of ‘em)

1. Caged: Takedown Teague by Shay Savage <— UNDERGROUND NO-HOLDS BARRED CAGE FIGHTER by Shay Savage!!! “Yet, when she began standing outside of the cage, everything changed…” and Sally says: “If you love this authors writing as much as I do then you know NOBODY writes a male POV like she does.
  2. The Trouble with Paper Planes by Amanda Dick
  3. Sinful Intent (ALFA PI Book 1) by Chelle Bliss
  4. Sinfully Mine by Kendall Ryan
  5. Again (Fate Book 4) by Elizabeth Reyes
  6. Black Dawn (Titan Book 8) by Cristin Harber
  7. Bleeding Love by Harper Sloan
  8. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel by Harper Lee

bev July 13, 2015 at 5:32 PM

I’m still not sure how I feel about Go set a Watchman.

Maryse July 13, 2015 at 5:33 PM

A lot of debate on that… I know…

bev July 13, 2015 at 5:48 PM

It’s a “new” work by Harper Lee, which no one ever thought would happen. If only we could know for sure she ever wanted it seen. She did turn it into To Kill a Mockingbird, which in my opinion is perfect. And the idea of Atticus being less than Atticus is heartbreaking. Of course the only way we know him is through the eyes of a very young adoring daughter, but still. *sigh*
I know I’ll end up reading it, just it will be over bitter sweet, I think.

Lauren July 13, 2015 at 9:09 PM

I live in Alabama & trust me when I say this state has A LOT of pride & respect for Harper Lee….we have streets, buildings, parks, gardens, scholarships, libraries…..etc…..named after her. But Matt Lauer said it best this morning on the Today show, “This book could change her ENTIRE legacy.”.

Jean July 14, 2015 at 8:58 AM

The Trouble With Paper Planes!!!

Fabi July 14, 2015 at 9:14 AM

Yup Jean, I 1-clicked that one. And I got my pre-order of Dhay Savage’s new one. I’m so excited. Now I have to figure out how to fit them in to my reading backlog. I have so little reading time available right now. :-( I’m only halfway through SoT.

Jean July 14, 2015 at 9:40 AM

I got Shay Savage’s book too…. it’s becoming very difficult for me to to keep up. Love Unscripted is so long… I’m at 30% and still have 470 pages left! I am really liking it though!

Can’t wait for you to finish SoT and get your feedback!!

Tessa July 14, 2015 at 9:51 AM

Jean, I’m reading the same thing. I’m not even that far, only 14%. It’s cute so far.

Jean July 14, 2015 at 9:57 AM

Yes I love Taryn and Ryan….they are like REAL people and so easy to relate to. Expecting some angst and drama though….

Tessa July 14, 2015 at 10:35 AM

I am too. Only at 16%. but that’s over 100 pages.

Oh! I hit my yearly goal on Goodreads. As of Crown of Crystal Flame, I’ve read 200 book. 0.0

Fabi July 14, 2015 at 10:45 AM

Wow, Tessa, you hit your yearly goal in July !!!

Jean July 14, 2015 at 11:23 AM

Holy crap Tessa! That is impressive! Once I update GR, I will be on 102 for the year!!! And I thought that was good! Ha!

Scared to look at Maryse’s list today!!!!!!

bev July 14, 2015 at 11:32 AM

Seriously, that’s insane, Tessa. It took me all day to read Seize the Fire, not doing much else.
I’m trying to get more reading in now because fall is coming and then really no time.
I figure by the end of the year I’ll hit around 130-140. You all leave me in the dust, lol.

Fabi July 14, 2015 at 11:34 AM

That’s probably where I’ll be at the end of the year too Bev. I read twice as much last year but I had a whole lot more free time.

bev July 14, 2015 at 12:32 PM

Fabi, only in communities like this do I feel that number seems low, lol.

Fabi July 14, 2015 at 1:00 PM

I know Bev! Even the very few people I know IRL who read tell me they are doing good if they get through 1 book a month.

Maryse July 14, 2015 at 1:09 PM

I feel bad like a bad reader that it took me 5 days to finish Fearless… But but!!! It was almost 900 pages LONG! LOL! Still… I feel like there was a time I could have read it in 3 days. Mind you, that would have been me sitting on the couch for an easy 8 to 12 hours a day going steady at it. I don’t do that so much anymore, ’cause I love playing on my blog too.

Niki July 14, 2015 at 2:56 PM

Maryse, it took me five days as well to read Fearless too!! Had to stop reading to work but I loved how I was able to pick it right back up and dive in!! Great writing and a great story!!

A.M. Madden July 14, 2015 at 6:03 PM

Thank you so much for listing The Shortstop !!!! EEEEEpppppp!!!

Tessa July 15, 2015 at 12:32 AM

*grins* I just read fast, though a few of those books were 30 pages. lol Which made up for a few 600 page books.

Tessa July 15, 2015 at 12:33 AM

Also, 5 days means enjoying and savoring and not missing seriously important pages.

Stacey July 15, 2015 at 8:24 AM

Loved, loved, loved, Sacrifice!!!! Been a long time since a book made me cry. Roller coaster of emotions ****sigh****

Dani July 16, 2015 at 9:03 PM