<— LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!! And it was so good and so romantically intense and all hurty and then… oh and then!!!! Bad stuff happens, and my stomach went all twisty. Yeah this is a fun read and I already reviewed it in case you missed it.
Also, a few blogs and I are hosting a giveaway together so make sure to enter that. It’s for a Kindle Paperwhite, and we each selected one of our recent favorites to load into it for the winner, and one of the bloggers selected Moonshot! Check out the one I selected (and the Rafflecopter link is there to enter, too).
Take a look at what else I found today, and a few that are going live at midnight. Of course, tomorrow’s list is going to be massive, but it’s always fun to get a sneak peek.
JUST WENT LIVE!
- Moonshot by Alessandra Torre <— BAD-BOY BASEBALL STAR & THE BALL GIRL ALERT! OMG THE ROMANCE INTENSITY & ANGST!! (here’s my review)
- AREA 51: Pucked Series Deleted Scenes & Outtakes by Helena Hunting <— PUCKED HELENA HUNTING ALERT!!!
- Bind (Manhattan Lux Book 1): Manhattan Lux by Olivia Devon <— EX-NAVY SEAL & A BAR OWNER ALERT! “If they’re going to save the club, they’ll have to trust each other. But Jinx isn’t interested in a man she can’t dominate, unless she can tame him under her ropes. Turns out, Wyatt likes ropes…”
- Try Me (Brie’s Submission, #4) by Red Phoenix
- Love Tap by M.N. Forgy <— SHE’S A LONER & A FIGHTER ALERT! “I had everything I ever wanted. The boy next door, inspiring career… until I didn’t. He hates me. I deserve that…”
- One Size Fits All (The Classy ‘n’ Sassy Series Book 3) by Stephanie Haefner <— HE’S A FOOTBALL COACH & BOUNCER and looking for love but “…there’s no way a bar is the place to meet that special someone, right? Although lately, when Bryn and Mia and their newly-single, hot-as-sin, classy, and sassy friend Penny stop by for drinks, he’s been thinking maybe the bar is exactly the right place to be…”
- My Busboy by John Inman <— M/M ROMANCE! He’s in his 30′s and they meet over a chimichanga delivery… “Then Robert orders a chimichanga platter at a neighborhood restaurant, and his life changes—just like that. Dario Martinez isn’t having such a great existence either. He needs money for college. His shoes are falling apart. His boyfriend’s a dick. And he has a crap job as a busboy. Then a stranger orders a chimichanga platter, and suddenly life isn’t quite as depressing…“
- The Soulmate by Debby Holt <— THEY WANT TO FIND THEIR SOULMATES “Widower Henry Drummond is marking time, drifting towards retirement, until he accidentally saves a life. His daughter Maddie is at a wedding with the love of her life. But he is the groom and she is not the bride. They both decide they need to change their lives…“
GOING LIVE AT MIDNIGHT!!!
- Hitched (Imperfect Love Book 1) by Kendall Ryan – July 5th 2016 <— SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH STEAMY FUN!! FAKE MARRIAGE FOR INHERITANCE & SHE HATES HIM ALERT!! “I have ninety days to knock up my brand-new fake wife. There’s only one problem—she hates my guts. And in the fine print of the contract? The requirement that we produce an heir. She can’t stand to be in the same room with me. Says she’ll never be in my bed. But I’ve never backed down from a challenge and I’m not about to start now…“
- Devil and the Deep (The Deep Six) by Julie Ann Walker - July 5th 2016
- Until Death We Do Part by Sherrilyn Kenyon - July 5th 2016 <— SHERRILYN KENYON DARK HUNTER STORY ALERT!!! And it sounds SO good. “The only thing worse than being Dracula’s only daughter is betraying him by marrying his bitterest enemy– a dark sorcerer warlord whose powers make a mockery of the legendary monster known for impalement and massacre. Forced to flee her father’s wrath over her secret marriage, Esperetta is willing to sacrifice anything for Velkan Danesti, until she learns that he’s tied their immortal souls together without her permission”
- Virtually Impossible (Once and Forever Book 2) by Lauren Stewart - July 5th 2016 <— I’M READING BOOK #1 AS WE SPEAK (so I can’t read the blurb for this yet) but I’m excited!!!
- Bound Beneath His Pain: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel by Stacey Kennedy – July 5th 2016 <— HE’S HER SEXY NEW BOSS ALERT!
- Paper and Fire: The Great Library by Rachel Caine – July 5th 2016 <— RACHEL CAINE ALERT! “In Ink and Bone, New York Times bestselling author Rachel Caine introduced a world where knowledge is power, and power corrupts absolutely. Now, she continues the story of those who dare to defy the Great Library—and rewrite history…”
- Magic: A Novel by Danielle Steele – July 5th 2016 <— THREE COUPLES, MARITAL STRIFE ALERT! Oh this sounds right up my romance-angst alley!
- Falling in Deeper: A Wicked Lovers Novel (Wicked Lovers Series Book 11) by Shayla Black – July 5th 2016
- Vodka On The Rocks (The Uncertain Saints Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – July 6th 2016 <— MC ENFORCER EGGS ON A DRUNK WOMAN AT A BAR TO DEFEND HERSELF!! TEE HEE!! It sounds so fun! “Casten Red, the unofficial enforcer of The Uncertain Saints MC, wasn’t necessarily trying to urge her into doing anything illegal, and he definitely wasn’t trying to get her into a fight with a group of men who were all twice her size. No, he only intended to give her the confidence to stand up for herself, just a little nudge in the right direction. How the hell was he supposed to know she’d go all Chuck Norris on them and put three of them in the hospital with concussions?”
- The Ones That Got Away: A Collection of Lost Fish Tales (The Fish Tales Book 4) by Suanne Laqueur – July 7th 2016 <— The author gives us an inside look into this series that so many of us loved like crazy! Deleted scenes, “the beginnings” of the story and when she first started writing it… all sorts of goodies for us “Fish” fans.